Alt-Right Leader Lied about being a Combat Vet

The Leader of Identity Europa pretended to be a combat veteran. veterans of foreign wars are mad at him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KeO1DUtnKsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't he actually in the military though and deployed to what our military considers a conflict zone? You still get the benefits of being a combat veteran even if you never were under fire but remotely close to where the action is.

This desu. Veterans have very fragile egos because "muh wartime" and hysteria over fake vets. I remember they got mad at Jesse Ventura over "muh navy seal! You aint no seal!" claim. (He was in the aquatic marines or something stupid and that branch became the SEALS, it was the same fucking thing even by US Govt. standards). They also got mad he sued a widow of a vet because the vet lied in the book she kept profiting on.

I love America and I love our veterans but some of them are autists.

No he never deployed anywhere.

>y fragile egos because "muh wartime" and hysteria over fake vets. I remember they got mad at Jesse Ventura over "muh navy seal! You aint no seal!" claim. (He was in the aquatic marines or something stupid and that branch became the SEALS, it was the same fucking thing even by US Govt. standards). They also got m
Watch the clip. He literally never deployed anywhere.

Show the clip faget

I read his statement it said he was deployed to Kuwait to support operations in Iraq. This would give him the status of combat veteran in the eyes of the law.

>vets are mad bcuz he didnt actualy risk his life for ZOG
TOP KEK

pretty sure he claimed to be involved in shootouts

Please show me where he claimed that because his response to the NY Times article states he never lied about his service.

I saw this and I'm now convinced that Eli was deployed.

He's not in charge of IE anymore, Patrick Casey is

Jesse's brother was udt/seal
Don Shipley/seal is a great watch and verifies seal claims here is Jesse the bodies
youtu.be/KeO1DUtnKsE

Keep shitting on vets, Sup Forums

I was initially very defensive about the accusations against Eli and willing to protect him but he has only given a single statement and not said anything else since then. I've rewatched some stuff of him since then. Look at how he larps in charlottesville in this cameo outfit, it looks so bizarre in retrospect. He also talked about his badass combat experience in various podcasts, I mean wasn't he a co-host on "The War Room" the TRS podcast for "alt-right military veterans" where he talked about killing Iraqis? I generally like Eli Mosley and thought he was very charismatic but these recent revelations have been very surprising and it seems by his silence that they're accurate.

If I was falsely accused of having never been deployed by the NYT and I knew with all my heart that I was, I would laugh at them the entire time and not care. The fact that he's gone silent just shows that something's up..

If he did lie I think the question is what to do with next? I think a person like that, with tendencies of a pathological liar, can't be in a leadership position, which is a shame because he's otherwise a fine person, but I suppose he can still have a smaller role and sometimes appear on podcasts

My grandpa killed commies in Vietnam, he didn't let them take credit for fighting Nazis.

>Identity Evropa
Why would you associate with them anyway

1. He left Identity Evropa a long time ago
2. He was in the national guard and had photos on his Facebook. It got shut down during Charlottesville though.

Vietnam was started by the Gulf of Tonkin (((Incidents))) which were false flags created by scheming Jews

Im not surprised, I know too many vets here in my state that like to exaggerate when it comes to the shit they have done in service.One guy I knew in the navy would talk about killing mudslides all the time when he was really stuck on a sub like a faggot.

You got trapped in Vietnam because you were stupid enough to trust the French and not expect them to knife you in the back.

We warned you bro but you didn't listen.

The current leader of Identity Evropa is an even bigger faggot, Fagtrick Gaysey.

Sad. Had two guys I worked with in a big security complex and the one guy boasted shit all the time about military experience and shit when he was only 19, meanwhile this young twenty something was the real thing, never fought but went to training and could tell buddy was full of shit (his stories were pretty obvious to us civies too tho)

Wow this seals it for me I fully support white genocide now. Fuck white people! I'm going to drive my white wife to the abortion clinic right now and get a divorce as soon as my white child is aborted. After that its only asians for me and hopefully black men for her. Thank god the truth finally came out I almost thought the white race was worth saving for a while there.

(((eli)))