ITT: shithole countries

The red countries on this map are shitholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

total-croatia-news.com/item/13009-daily-mail-publishes-lies-about-tap-water-in-croatia-not-being-safe-to-drink
youtu.be/IpzCtCMEY3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi neighbor! Hvordan har du det?

If there is a country in south ‘murica where you can drink tap water, it is Chile, wtf.

>Drinking fluoridated tap water

Chile, Argentina and the Gulf Cooperation Council are okay

>America
>safe drinking water
Yeah if you like estrogen and antidepressants, along with having an entire part of your brain calcified and rendered useless. I wouldn’t be surprised if they put child rape fluids in there too as part of some ritual

Who made this map? Croatia is in the red which is hilarious because the opposite is true, unlike many other countries in the green.

>drinking tap water in socal
I can smell the sewage from TJ in the bay, what makes you think my tap water is any better?

this map is not accurate by far

Lmao I would never drink your euro tap """"water"""""

accurate

Baltic countries should be green. In fact, our tap water is very clean even by western standards.

yes drink (((tap water))), its full of estrogen and shit

That delicious feeling of just being great.

lmao ur fucking retarded
the jews keep pouring human waste (human shit, from alll mestizos and africans) into those "pure lakes" you speak of.
argentina water is full of mestizo and nigger shit and piss, amongst other things 8(probably semen) so stfu jew subhuman nigger

>ingen kærste

agreed, never had problems in Chile or Argentina with the tapwater. However, I had an intestinal exorcism in Peru.

Why are Sweden and Belgium green?

Måske få et liv. Så får du nok en. Men en kæreste er overated anyways. Hvis man har game kan man få pussy på demand.

total-croatia-news.com/item/13009-daily-mail-publishes-lies-about-tap-water-in-croatia-not-being-safe-to-drink

when i went to bulgaria it was safe to drink
locals even pointed it to me without me asking and told me about a girl from Turkey who was surprised by it

>Pooland not a shithole

t. Plumber in Denmark

Why is Flint, Michigan, green?

>fiji water
>not the purest

LIES

ok yo yo yo. svedigt nok.

Bulgarian tap water isn't safe to drink.

As always, the shitskin majority countries fail when stacked up against white countries.

No vive nadie ahi, provinciano resentido.

>Bruger svedigt i 2k18

encima el agua tiene caca de judio, mestizo y negro africano (y quien sabe que mas)
debe tomar agua de bolivianomierda y pensar que es pura.
además de que la carne que comen en argentina se la pasan los judios por la pija (literalmente se la frotan por el pene) antes de que la coman los argentinos. esto causa un efecto de filosemitismo fatal en el argentino que después de comer dicha carne no puede dejar de pensar en la (ficticia) grandeza judia. el argentino ama al judio.

además la patagonia esta llena de mestizos y judios. y castizos que larpean como blancos. matense

>includes US, Great Britain, Ireland (which will soon be annexed by Great Britain) & Israel
That's all I care about well done.

You sound just like the anti argentinian palestinian of the grocery store.

>As always, the shitskin majority countries fail when stacked up against Jewish countries.

Ftfy

kek

here it's safe, also in Uruguay

Countries without freedom of speech are shitholes. This includes countries where "hate speech is not protected by freedom of speech"

Deja de comentar mierda infradotado, estas todo el dia en Sup Forums posteando la misma basura una y otra vez como un discapacitado. Yo tambien tengo mil objeciones respecto a este pais del desorden, pero no escupo la bandera que me dio alojo y comida a mi y a mis abuelos, si tan frustrado estas entonces enfoca esa energia en algo que te permita salir adelante y progresar y tomarte el palo. Te va a agarrar una embolia de tan enojado estar todo el tiempo, gordo salame!

>Poland
>Green

What's wrong with my tap water? What should I be worried about?

MFW my country is a shithole

que decis pelotudo hace como 3 semanas que no entro y me encuentro al desgraciado este diciendo que hay agua pura en la pampa. despues prendo tn y veo al judio filosemita de nelson castro (ademas de puto reprimido) que dice que estan tirando caca en el nahuel huapi

no se que agradeces que este pais le dio alojo a un carajo, nuestors abuelos vinieron a trabajar y el pais los trató como la mierda, nunca nadie se preocupo por la gente en este pais judificado. ojala los hubiesen rechazado y se volvian a europa asi no nacia

pd: celebré que se murio la drogadicta anti blanca de debora volpin hija de puta ojala le haya dolido

>2018
>Getting a gf

Its too late. You are already infected

I don't know, but I'm sorry for whatever the Jews have done to it.

opino igual

....I wouldn't generally wouldn't drink the tap water in Spain.

Your map can't even get czech shape correct,how can I trust somebody who can't even properly draw a line

kek'd n saved

"You forgot Poland"

Didn't know Czech-Slovakia is back.

This map is accurate re: shithole status.

t. RealTraveler

p.s. Shithole countries can be perfectly fine places to live, but there's no denying what they are.

Every country should be red.

Also not all states/counties in the US are safe.

Chile and Argentina have DEEP ghetto parts.

GCC countries are shitholes by virtue of being muslim.

Agreed about So-Cal tap. Crystal Geyser in 1 gallons is good. Sparkletts and Arrowhead have less crisp taste.

jewnon is this oc yours?

Red=shithole

>Not coloring Iceland

>Greece
>Not a shithole

It's not that bad. Seriously if you think places like mexico and greece are bad you have never been out in the world

back to school
Greece has a good standard of life

The core of world trade shifted between western Europe and the New World after the age of exploration.

Also, since Constantinople was occupied by muslims the City's infuence declined to the edge of unimportance.

Wash your mouth before trashtaking Greece, mutt.

Now for a red pilled map about water. Don't drink tap water on these countries ever.

>The core of world trade shifted between western Europe and the New World after the age of exploration
Western Europe was always a very strong center of trade. They always had strong "free" towns and self governing townspeople. They always had manufactures, as in Flanders or Northern Italy. First stock exchanges were created there. They developed financial operations etc.

>drinking water in the first place
that's how they get you, plebs

Bork fjord

I grew up drinking tap water.

it is unfair you put is in the red just because chilangos don't give a shit about tap water quality.

I'm not saying Western Europe wasn't important. But the silk road was the silk road back then. The only way to India.

Lmao avoid drinking tap water, LA safe? paris safe? london safe? those places have the worst fucking tap water in the world

>America
>not red

this

what the fuck is this

Serbia? What

Eastern Europe is an irrelevant shithole where are you can't drink tap water, such is life.

Seems about right, can't find anything wrong

Chile and Argentina suck.

Uruguay is the best.

Dumb burger, low violent crime and good sewage system, Greece is ok. Get passport and leave US one day.

youtu.be/IpzCtCMEY3E

I thought Croatians water was fine?

Oh you wanna take Greece off there, when I went to Crete we couldn't drink the tap water. Everyone drank bottled, especially the locals.

Greenland has safe dri-
Greenland has tap water??