How the fuck can you defend this?

How the fuck can you defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/final-obama-travel-tab-100-million/article/2623399
nccp.org/topics/childpoverty.html
feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/senior-hunger-facts.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/369794-judicial-watch-trumps-recent-flights-cost-taxpayers-nearly-32-million
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's like the cost of one jet, right?

where is the source of this? actually interested in this

He was being wiretapped, no taps on the course. 8d chess

Maybe those poor kids and elderly could be fed by their family if those families weren't such fuck ups?

I guess it's much better to spend those dollars on drone strikes in Yemen

>not knowing that "golfing" is presidential cover for having secret meetings and reviewing secret programs
I said this during Obama's presidency but nobody listened then either

>How the fuck can you defend this?
beats any candidate of social justice warrior party AKA the democrats by miles.
THUS i can and will continue to fucking defend this.

Was it actually proven to be taxpayer funded? Are we forgetting Donald Trump has a lot of money in his personal bank account?

Most of those "programs" are for niggers and illegals. I'm perfectly fine with them starving to death.

By never ever questioning Sup Forums's narratives. You appear to disagree, therefore you are a shill.

The poor kids should be working for their food. Child labor laws are ruining this country.

Funny how Michelle Obamas 500 dollar pumps and designer dresses that Barry wasn't buying on his salary were always brushed under the carpet

Where is the proof?

Here's actual proof that Barack Obama spent nearly 100 million on his vacations as President.

washingtonexaminer.com/final-obama-travel-tab-100-million/article/2623399

Got a source for that poo-in-loos projections?

Literally it was Trump.

Trump complained for 8 fucking years about Obama golfing. Is Trump an idiot, or a hypocrite? Both?

Lefties care about wasteful gov spending now? Maybe we can get them to sign some bills before they get in power again.

If this is actually statistically valid, then our Emperor certainly has some explaining to do.

Good. Golf trips = doing politics.

Meals on Wheels is racist since it primarily feeds non-whites.

After-school programs are anti-marriage since they benefit 2-income families.

After-school programs are racist since they primarily benefit non-whites.

After-school programs are anti-freedom since they increase liberal brainwashing time.

Meals on Wheels is anti-freedom since they destroy personal and familial responsibility.

Meals on Wheels is anti-American since they spend like $15 per meal instead of mailing bulk foods for 1/4th the cost...as part of an effort to collapse the economy with unpayable entitlements.

(((Shroff)))

Sage goes in all fields.

Hint: Trump doesn't decide how much is spent on Presidential security

He owns the fucking golf course.

All that, and yet I'm still paying less now then I was before. How badly could the other guys have been wasting it? Cause they weren't putting it towards "after school programs"

Small price to pay for all the leftard butthurt he's generated
Feeding seniors is worthless
After school programs are not the federal govt's responsibility nor should they be

sage

Does this faggot not realize the numbers Obama put up or is he in the dark because of his own peoples' media?

Who was wiretapping Obama?

something's not adding up. He's golfing at his own property 18 holes. That's about 4 hours of relaxation for a man than only sleeps 4 hours a night according to him and his doctor.

I don't want poor kids getting fed. They'll grow up to be poor adults.

>the president is not allowed to use his own resources
Now who came up with that?

>all the cognitive dissonance ITT

God, you Trumpers lack so much self awareness that you'll blindly defend anything Trump does and think you're in the right. You are truly scum.

kaiven is a fucking idiot, there are more than 600k poor kids, and vastly more seniors than 33k that money insignificant when talking about social programs

>source: my ass

Stop deflecting from the issue. Trump is a blatant hypocrite.

>defending your president is bad
what's wrong with you brain damaged retards?

Those golf trips are with foreign heads of state. It’s a way of negotiating in an informal setting.

>Used taxpayer's money
Proof when?

No. Obama golfed all the time while doing nothing for us. Trump works and he golfs. These are mutually exclusive points of view. One isn't a hypocrite for believing both of these things.

*these are not

in what world does golf cost 90 million? I cant wrap my head around this

You could support his policies but disagree with personal decisions, such as him golfing 20% of the time.

It would be the grown up, non cultist, thing to do.

Obama golfed with nothing but celebrities. Trump golfs with politicians. Huge difference.

Air Force One and just generally speaking moving the pres around is fucking expensive just if you think about 20-100 people in secret service involved alone. Let's assume it takes $30/hr hours for 50 SS members to be present for an 8 hour shift (they probably rotate) - conservatively that's $12,000 just for payroll.

Consider the preparation it takes to set up snipers, check and clear staff, all phone calls within a radius are monitored, the plane itself - who the fuck how it works - it's a military secret.

It's not pretty and adds up but what's the alternative? Civil war because some kid flies a drone too high?

>anything
No one here defends Israel except JIDF.

nccp.org/topics/childpoverty.html
>15 million children
literally 4 percent of children would be fed for 1 year.

feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/senior-hunger-facts.html
>more than 5 million senior citizens
lets just make it 5 million, and even then its less than 1%

i fucking people like him making numbers seem significant like anyone would notice people being fed, especially for 1 year. Also says a lot about the effectiveness of these programs and charities when damn near a 100 million dollars cant feed more than 700,000 for more than a year

He pays for the golftrips out of his own pocket.

>boomers and fatherless future rapists die off
Literally explain why this is bad besides “muh feelings”

Cost of chartering Airforce One, time spent planning logistics, paying security, food, accommodations, etc

>Hey Obama shouldn't golf so much
>Gets elected and proceeds to golf more than Obama

> Trump works
What has he actually accomplished besides moving the US embassy to Israel?

This cost likely doesn't include re-routed and\or delayed flights and man-hours/opportunity cost of people laid off because they had a joint in their sock in 1960's.

If he keeps just one shitskin out, it will all be worth it.

>That money could have been gibs!

>Hurr Trump isn't just golfing he's working!

1. He could be doing the exact same work without spending milions travelling to go golf
2. His regular workday is only like 5 hours, you're retarded if you think he would get anything done when distracted with golf, considering he's too lazy and easily distracted to read his daily security briefings

>moving the US embassy to Israel?
Isn't that moved to like 2021 or something?

America has been doing more those than ever

>1 post by this ID

i love how these bait threads grow to this monster even though everybody knows it's a bait thread.

The president is not responsible for poor people being poor.

by telling that streetshitting slumdog that we don't care about his opinion

Israeli Embassy Act of 1995 was under Clinton, son, your reverse kikery fails you, Jew.

Sup Forums tards have been programmed to respond in a defensive way after hundreds of threads like "How can you defend this".

I don't want this money going to nigger programz but if you think 100 million dollars on golf trips is an acceptable way to spend tax payers money, then you should fucking kys.

>inb4 whataboutism

>1. He could be doing the exact same work without spending milions travelling to go golf
He isn't spending millions to golf. How do you even think that's possible? It's the cost of the security detail in an area outside the White House. It would cost the same with anything, even if he was "working" from Starbucks all day like you liberals.

>2. His regular workday is only like 5 hours, you're retarded if you think he would get anything done when distracted with golf, considering he's too lazy and easily distracted to read his daily security briefings
That's the same as any president. The president is on call 24/7. It balances out.

The Office of Management and Budget puts out the spend reports. The cost of the AF1 is about $100k / hour.

The 91m number is greatly exaggerated. The actual cost of Trump's personal trips is around 13m since the inauguration.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/369794-judicial-watch-trumps-recent-flights-cost-taxpayers-nearly-32-million

Taps on the balls and clubs.

Ok then why the fuck is he taking so many golf trips? How many weeks of PTO does the average American get, like 3 tops?

This motherfuckers been golfing half the time he's been in office.

So Trump is personally contributing huge sums of money to the American economy. What's wrong with that? In what way do after school programs (aka nigglet daycare) contribute to the economy?

Are you sure it's not just his? I mean he is rich.

>In what way do after school programs (aka nigglet daycare) contribute to the economy?

>What does better access to education and childcare do to improve the economy?

Are you really this retarded?

Wish this liberals were bitching about fiscal responsibility when Obama was circumventing LAWS by exchanging billions into Eurocoins so he can give billions to terrorist sponsoring Iran. All for a dead on arrival treaty.

He's probably a literal paid Trump shill

>Meanwhile, Democrats have burned through almost $7M on a nothingburger that's only exposed their own corruption

like, I'd need some proof of this first off

>whataboutism

Lol using the tax payers money excuse. With 0 evidence. It'll add up to like 5% of that and it'll be his money. Hes not some was poor get rich quick goon.

And as you yourself wrote, only Trump called him out on it. talk about being hypocritical...

More then 5th gen less then 6th.

>Ok then why the fuck is he taking so many golf trips? How many weeks of PTO does the average American get, like 3 tops?
Presumably because he likes to golf. He can do whatever he wants in his free time. He has been in office for 55 weeks now, which is 110 weekend days. According to TrumpGolfCount.com, which I presume to be a reputable source of autism, he has golfed 93 times in that period. I don't know how many were actually on the weekend or if he was using flex time, paid time, or what, but it seems to add up fine. Especially considering most of those golf trips actually are with other politicians and they're probably discussing state business.

unironically this.

children are spending too much time jacking off to anime on their ipads when they should be working and being supportive members of society.

>shitpost

fuck old people. day of the abusive retirement home when?

He's undone basically everything Obama has a year into his Presidency. That's already enough.

Are you actually capable of answering a question, or is shitposting all you know? Also, nice meme flag retard. Really sells it.

Who benefited from Barry's salary? How much was spent on Barry's golf trips? Family vacations? How did his net worth increase SO much while he was President? A real answer leftard...

than* you stupid nigger

He's a businessman. It is well known that businessmen are talking business while golfing.

are you? do you think money literally vanishes when it gets spent? what do you think happens when you give poor people rewards for being irresponsible?
you know who hates poor people more than anyone? people who grew up poor and actually did something with their life besides wasting other people's money to buy lotto tickets, swisher sweets and cheap liquor

>How the fuck can you defend this?

Because the president having a nice round of golf is more important than giving more free money to niggers who cannot or will not work to support themselves.

Fucking hypocrite, how much of YOUR money have you given to starving niggers?

Sup Forumssters are just lonely and want someone to talk to.

i dont give a frick about this or obamas expenses

I'd rather he golf than bomb other countries and tale away our civil liberties. If he he did nothing but golf every single day for the rest of his term he's got my vote for 2020.

if you're going to whine about money being wasted in government then look no further than congress' annual salary

>proof
you’re PATHETIC

My home town spent that renovating a train station.

>Implying a Democrat cares where the money goes
>also implies Hillary spent all of that money collected for Haiti on those poor people there

Fuck off. And take your shitty arguments back to Plebbit...

>oh no millions of dollars in tax money are going to security and support personnel here in the US and not foreign governments

Yeah, no, I kinda find that hard to believe and am going to need a credible and independently verified citation of that one. I don't think that that much money could be spent on golf outings even if he went on one every day of 2017 at world class country clubs. This is some Holohoax level bullshit maths.

how about the Secret Service bill to stay at all his resorts?

Trump always wins, everyone else always loses.

If golfing keeps him away from his big nuke button, its worth it.

Isn't that how much we give Israel every day?

Trump turned down the salary of the President, a true civil servant. So terrible that the secret service are getting paid to do there jobs. OP is a faggot commie nigger

>one man dug latrines
>one man studied business and economics
really makes u think i think

Vietnam was a bullshit war that wasn't in the American peoples' interest, why the fuck would you lionize some mercenary who fought in it as if they're some kind of hero? It's cute that you leftists have become such blood-thirsty cheerleaders for ZOG wars without the slightest bit of irony or self-awareness.