Brit/pol/ - The Real Church™ Edition

>British economy will suffer £252bn hit if UK crashes out of the EU with no deal
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-cost-uk-economy-252-billion-pounds-theresa-may-eu-leave-analysis-outcomes-a8203136.html

>Where should the IS 'Beatles' be tried?
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43015933

>John McDonnell: Labour public ownership plan will cost nothing
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43014861

>Stormont deal could be unveiled 'next week'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43006235

>Transition period not 'a given', says Barnier
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43001931

>Barnier and Davis wage war of words over Brexit transition claims
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/09/brexit-uk-demands-putting-transition-deal-in-doubt-says-barnier

>Oxfam's chief executive denies there was any cover-up after revelation some of its aid workers used prostitutes in Haiti
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43013669

>Convicted London killer on the run after release from prison
unv.is/theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/10/mark-woolley-convicted-killer-is-on-the-run-after-being-released-from-prison

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/radio/audio-video/british-army-recruitment-advert-muslim-praying/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43023050
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42887932
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/930368687638564864
youtube.com/watch?v=O8hi7CaqE8A
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wops
>Christcucks
>Capitalist pigs

>(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.
>(James 2:14-17) "What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."
>(James 2:26) "For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead."
>(Matthew 5:16) "In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."
>(John 14:15) "If you love me, you will keep my commandments."
>(1 Corinthians 6:9-10) "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
Galatians 5:19-21 – Now the works of the flesh are evident which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, out bursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissentions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Heretic edition

Daily reminder that the Army has the worst adverts imaginable. lbc.co.uk/radio/audio-video/british-army-recruitment-advert-muslim-praying/

A N I M E

>Henry Bolton: It's not all over
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43023050

>British economy will suffer £252bn hit if UK crashes out of the EU with no deal
Another shift of the goal posts.

Looks like a typical day in Liverpool.

>Daily reminder that the Army has the worst adverts imaginable.
You would probably be joining to rape and murder Muslim women and child anyway. I can see why they don't need you guys.

>Mr Bolton, who became UKIP's fourth leader in 18 months in September, said the party could not afford another "four or five-month" leadership election.

As Ann Marie Walters has left UKIP, just declare David Kurten leader. Then we get an actual nationalist dropping redpills without looking like a mouthbreathing retard.

where can i find a right wing racist model gf in greater london?

OOF
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42887932

>Racist
>London
I don't think so

The £350 million Boris, where is it?

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/930368687638564864

>looking like a mouthbreathing retard.
he is lot more better than the rest but have you actually heard him speak?

Lad, why do the lefties think that we're training "Child Soldiers"? Kids who go in under the age of 17 are banned from all forms of combat and are literally just being paid, to go to college.

Anecdotal evidence but lots of people are buying British products before the March Brexit cut off. I'm going over next week to buy a car. Pound Euro rate is very good. Lots of farmers are buying equipment, stuff like that.

I've seen clips of him in the GLA banging Khan out

Is it not true? Was not the purpose of this high profile campaign to make it quite clear your sort are unwelcome?

All the apostles knew the apostasy would originate from rome, thats why they gave it the code name "babylon"

> (1 Peter 5:13) She who is in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you greetings, and so does my son, Mark.
> (Revelation 17:5) and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

Good that you're putting money in our economy.

Really? It's almost like both sides want an open border...

>Accumulation of wealth does not inherently occur to the detriment of society,

It demonstrably has done through feudalism and does do today through the gross-inequality of state legislature and education, hijacked to serve the interests of those with accumulated wealth through regulatory capture and the make-up of the courts to protect the interests of accumulated wealth.

I mean look at the house of Lords and party donors.

BUDA BAP BAP

True. Could be worse; could be Americans and do everything remotely

I know where that exactly is, fml. Not as bad as Toxteth.

>PHWOOOOR LOOK AT HER MINGE

>Liverpool
MENSHERNED

.>ynw see norf fc btfo so hard again in your life

>I mean look at the house of Lords and party donors.
So a perfectly honest family should have their wealth gouged because other, completely unconnected people, have done bad things?

Will fuck it up for us though its its open. Lots of cunts trying to cross the border. Possible smuggling restarting in Dundalk and Border counties. Lots of gunslingers still left, if there are border outposts they will be targeted. First by bored teens then by more harder guys.

Lots of people remember British army being very rude or assholes (not me). They used to land helicopters in football pitches in Crossmaglen and be intimidating.

Absent father starter pack?

is that kenya i mean kensington

Pic related is a manchild, that's a mentally-ill tranny faggot. Children don't usually crossdress or use buttplugs.

Start buying guns.

*if there is a border

>drinking unfiltered water

Literally me

Oh shit wrong reply

Lad, I went into college one day and the teacher said "Any of you knew the kid who got shot in Tocky?" and most put their hands up. Tocky's more like Africa.

Lads, I want to get a bit more politically active and meet some like minded goys instead of all my leftist friends.
What's the best route of action? Join a party or some shit, was thinking the BNP but they seem pretty dead these days.

I never went to Iraq, I'm not hungry, I'm not homeless and I'm not Scouse

>When Brits think it a good idea to led some random person in charge of their Church, just because they were born out of the right vagina.

Sound Cloud, Discord, Stem and MAGA.

No-one is taking the wealth away from the family. You're being asked to morally contribute to society.

On land: Because Land is finite and the accumulation of finite assets leads to Feudalism whereby the ownership of said finite resource is owned by one family.

Essentially, the accumulation of wealth for one family and individual is not greater than the needs of the rest of society. pay your share to society when you inherit something beyond a certain level. That is fair.
Even the raging "marxist" John Locke. acknowledged this.

You're essentially fishing for a moral justification for getting a free-pass in society from your parents hard work and not your own.
What next? Back to inherited peerages and MPs?

Gypsy.

no , im not from liverpool thats just what joe owens calls it

Im from the shittiest council estate in the south , i wonder if britpol can guess it

GOWAAAAAAAAAN
youtube.com/watch?v=O8hi7CaqE8A

There's nothing wrong with KKB.

kraut rapebaby

Swindon, also; I could tell since you didn't call it Kenny.

no

>dogs were selectively bred from wolves
>pretty much every plant you eat has been selectively bred to the point it's unrecognisable from the rootstock species
>farm animals have been bred to be several times larger, carry more meat, be more docile, et cetera
>people will still claim eugenics doesn't work

Seriously, if we don't do it, a country like China will and they'll leave us in the dust.

Pic related, me and the lads on a soys night out

>unrecognisable from the rootstock species
those words
you are using them wrong

I'm not a gypsy

>No-one is taking the wealth away from the family. You're being asked to morally contribute to society.

By giving up your land and wealth under the threat of force? The family already contributed to society by paying tax on wealth generated by the land. Double dipping just because someone in the family dies is immoral and simply theft.

Also: There is nothing wrong with inherited peerages.

Eugenics is sort of in practice anyways since most mothers will terminate the pregnancy if their child is retarded

>getting your name put on a list so you can march up and down the street and into Wetherspoons

If it's been profiled in the media, it's a honeypot. You wanna be politically active, start with the people you know.

Eugenics will literally save mankind

NGUBU FAAAK SAAKEEE IT WAS WIIIDEE OPEENNN

That's a very low scale of eugenics, Anyone who isn't blue eyed and blonde haired should be smothered at birth and thrown into mass graves

WHA IS THE POST OFFICE STIL CLOSED?!

Just looked over my post... nah, pretty sure I'm using them correctly.

But what about us gingers mayn?

Eugenics already takes place through selection anyway. Obviously this could be (forcibly?) made more efficient, but you can make reasonable arguments that through the past centuries various characteristics have been brought forward or thinned out due to the actions of society itself.
Its an obviously effective system, but with humans you run into the issue of time, since you need to wait a while before being able to tell if what you did actually had an effect or not, with animals (that breed more often and develop faster) that process is more streamlined and obvious for the breeder to make further decisions.

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

It's inherited wealth past a certain level.
If your family leaves you a nice house below the threshold then you pay no tax.
Once our parents die, the family is nor more. You are a new family heir.

>completely unconnected people, have done bad things?

That's literally how most law is formed; bad people doing things regularly who aren't you.
What an insane philosophical point.
People unconnected to me have driven drunk and killed, do I now contest drink driving laws on this basis?

Now let me ask you something; why does the 6 odd percent of inheritance tax paid of all valued property bother you?
Morally you should give back to society from income and finite assets you yourself have not worked for beyond a certain point.

if you don't like it then there are plenty of ways for you legally get around this. Morally I can't say whether you would be right to do this.

only 100% PURE Celts are Aryan, Any mixing is absolute UNTERMENSCH

Lads is it weird going to meet a girl off tinder at her hotel bar job, i'm waiting for her to finish as she's working

lol
is that picture meant to explain rootstock?

>their wealth
It's not theirs anymore. they are dead. The dead cannot own assets.
It is your wealth now being the owner.
> gouged
No, taxed. They are taxing YOUR wealth.

>Dutch
>anti-British Monarchy
>Catholic
I smell a ruse

>Tinder
Enjoy your STD when your condom breaks.

Eric Cartman?

Yea because china really knows how to pick the good ones eats dog

Worth it

>condom

Eugenics is choosing traits deemed desirable and arranging society such that these traits are selected for. This is distinct from natural selection, which is not consciously guided. The spread of white skin is an example of natural selection and eugenics aligning, but that won't always be the case.

>Don't do anything
Fuck that mate. At least going to join GI UK at least, even though it is fairly cucked.

literally the only reason why people nowadays don't support eugenics is because of le Nazi fear mongering

but there's absolutely nothing immoral about improving the human species

If you can't tell what the word "rootstock" means in this context, head down to your local GP and ask them to check for autism.

We do it everytime we have sex.

lol
you don't even know what rootstock is
don't pretend to have some higher grasp of evolution

>Mfw protestants take over your country and think they've driven out Catholicism for good but the Catholic minority starts outbreeding them at the start of the 20th century, making the Netherlands Catholic again.

Too bad that "a nice house below the threshold" is about the price of an average home in tower fucking hamlets.

People already "gave back" and "contributed to" society by paying taxes on the property (and the wealth used to purchase it) while they were alive. Why should their offspring then be told "Oh you should also give back to society with this asset that we already taxed for decades"?
>If you don't like it there are plenty of ways for you legally get around this
So why even have the tax in the first place? The people who are at the highest 'risk' of the tax (those whose families have built up vast estates and wealth) are those who will find the most ways to get around the tax. The people who are barely on the threshold are the ones who suffer the most, either out of ignorance or circumstance. When your grandparents bought an average home in london 50+ years ago and the government knocks on your door when they die demanding tens of thousands of pounds, how can you say that is not simply the plundering of a dead mans coffers?