Whatever happen to this faggot?

whatever happen to this faggot?

Who cares. Not politics, FUCK OFF.

Pretty sure he moved to Qatar or something

>not politics
yeah it is kill yourself nigger

he moved back to usa
he didn't take to muslim life

Tried to sue Ben Shapiro of all people. Lost the case and had to pay Ben his legal fees

He built a real clock and blew up.

He's Google CEO duh

Went away once it was revealed the kid did this shit on purpose. Was put up to it by his daddy to make a bomb-looking clock thing, show to teacher, to incite fear. Shit was intentional. Kids credibility destroyed. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

Hes a stupid nigger with no skill and a huge ego. I would have called him on his bullshit clock when I was his age. Unbelievable that a president fed into this bullshit narrative. They are so obvious and don't think we see it.

Still rotting in Qatar and will probably never come back since their $15million discrimination suit was tossed and their on the hook for the school's legal fees.

The thing that pisses me off most about the whole situation was that the school didn’t believe he actually made a bomb, but he was in trouble because he intentionally made the clock look like a bomb. He even showed it to his engineering/science teacher who said he should leave the clock in his classroom or at least not take it out. Clock boy decided to take it out in English class though.

he brought his "clock" to the white house when invited to do so and secret service mistakenly shot him, most tragic

That time should say 7:11.

blew himself up in a clock making accident

Mhmm. What if you made a 100% believe looking gun and brought that in. And was like no no it looks like a real 44magnum but it's just a model. What you think would have happened?

seems like the other kids were wise to what he was doing too, and considering it was in texas, i found it quite impressive (disappointing) that he didn't get viciously pummeled for this little stunt (at the very least)

You and your common sense are rare on Sup Forums.

checked

You would be rightfully arrested. The difference is that everyone knows what a gun looks like, while bombs are more subjective.
Either way I’m glad the school punished him, but my point was the media’s reaction to to the whole situation was completely wrong. They ran with the whole islamaphobia/anti Arab-angle claiming racist white teachers assumed it was a bomb. No one thought it was a bomb, he was in trouble for creating a HOAX. His fuckwit of a dad and older sister put him up to it.