>>160103498

America deserves to be nuked. Such a filthy, degenerate nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hitler was right

You asked for this.

DON'T
PUT
YOUR
TONGUE
ON
SOMEONES
RECTUM

... And I'm supposed to take these people serious when they report on shit.

Wew.

I feel bad for making this thread. Hope I don't get banned for posting (((off-topic))).

Saw it on Normiebook, couldn't think of a comment because the article wrote it's own Sup Forums gag.

God this shit is so disgusting

this is what fucking happens

DON'T
PUT
YOUR
TONGE
ON
BROWN
RECTUM

Mate they're using the british "arse" though

You killed kings for this

link?

>tfw want to eat gf's (male) bum but don't want to get ill

Also

> Arse
> America

You made this bed Britfaggot.

there is a reason your ass hole and your mouth are very far from each other
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ

evelyn claire blackedraw

youre welcome

ARSE
R
S
E

GTKRWN.

>arse
>America

>eating “arse”
>American
Bro..

This is obviously not American you retarded faggot we dont say "arse"

This is way too funny
>Buzzwords on one side
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST SEND ME MONEY on the other

Some people are shit

>rimming a nigger

What a fucking nightmare this must be, just the scent... Urgh.
Funny how the drawing make it looks like she has shit on her tongue.

Why do people eat ass? It is literally the most disgusting thing I could come up with to do to another person. I know being a disgusting piece of degenerate waste is probably a fetish for some people, but eating ass is to widely popular for it to just be a fetish.

Witcher 3 fans BTFO

why

Vice indeed.

I clearly remember the guy. He was in his 20s, blond, fit, very good-looking and very sexy. But there was something wrong with his skin color, though. I couldn't tell if his skin was yellow-grayish because of the poor light in the booth at the Universe Gym [a Parisian bathouse], or if there was something off with him.

His arse was totally sweet to eat, perky and bubbly. But a few days later, I started to feel super weak. Something was definitely wrong. I went to the doctor, and it took me an hour to walk 500 meters. I was so weak, and I had to stop walking every 30 seconds.

I did blood exams, and the result was Hepatitus A. I started to turn yellow and threw up everything I was trying to eat. After two weeks, I started to feel a little better, but my boyfriend at the time contracted it as well, most likely form eating my arse.

Apparently there's a delay between the time you contract the virus and the time you get sick. It took us six month to get over it. It was horrible. —Pierre, 42