There is only one way to end this conflict

And you know it is true

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-hungary-gas-romania/hungary-to-import-romanian-gas-reducing-reliance-on-russia-pm-orban-idUKKBN1FT2D7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gypsynia!

Genocide every gipsy

OP is a nigger and a faggot. Go back to Africa and take those gypsy kike latkaniggers with you

I'm ok with this

thanks for the constructive comment, your advice made me change my opinion and stance on this problem, only if there would me more people like you, god bless you!

that is what we will be doing my friend, we want a white state, this is the whole purpose of uniting countries against this kind of treaths

looks good for me....

>Someone was this retarded to make this map.

>independent slovakia

>The eternal ROMANO

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-hungary-gas-romania/hungary-to-import-romanian-gas-reducing-reliance-on-russia-pm-orban-idUKKBN1FT2D7

as long as Iasi is the capital

yes, it has to be something in Transylvania, since that is the reason this 2 beauties are uniting, oh, and also to kill gypsies and buttfuck EU

>Iasi
>Transylvania

>iasi
>transylvania
Brasov or nothing
>first Romanian school
>first Romanian bible
>first Romanian printing press
>Romanian language started here with Coresi
>smartest people
>best architecture
>shared hungarian and Romanian history
Pic related

opa, wait, wtf am i talking about, I meant Cluj should be the capital, i am retarded

>first innovations in Romania for the sole reason that Brasov was a German city, with Germans bringing shit from non-shithole parts of Europe

So what? Still pretty much allowed us to not be shit. Coresi was Romanian, and 30% of the population was always Romanian there.

Someone has to do a version - Did you know we have gipsies and change the faces of tigers like this one.

kek

lel

if you want to talk about influence om Romania, Romanian culture was pretty much born in Iasi and Moldova, not Brasov

What the fuck is that horrifying pic?

Disgusting.

nice.

Former german city in total state of disrepair.

Calm down portucunt , it's from an anti-aids campaign or something

>mfw I'm finally in the screencap

Pretty much.

It's not as good as the old days, you took a lot better care of it than we did, but despair is a harsh word. Most historical buildings are well preserved, standard of living is on par with cities like prague, we didn't cut trees without planting others, like niggers, there's a lot of German schools still left, one of which I was lucky enough to attend. It's a really nice place to live