'Linguistic Racism'

Do you think some races are predisposed to simpler language syntax?

Why else are blacks unable to adapt to Standard English while every other immigrant has perfect English after only ther second generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But user, English is a language with "simpler syntax".

>every other immigrant
>perfect english after second generation
>what is laredo, brownsville, el paso, etc

>bbc.com/pidgin/world
any more questions bro

I'm not denying Anglo retardation. Just asking a question.

Also even the simplest languages have the potential for complexity and beauty.

I love seeing stuff like this desu. There's nothing wrong with letting language develop independently and acknowledging those evolutions as legitimate even if they are retarded.

I didn't write "retarded". English is simply atypical as an Indo-European language with its highly reduced flexion. English tenses are still quite complex, BTW.

its not true all immigrants have perfect english after the second generation. I think african canadians/americans just want to maintain a distinct linguistic identity, but i dont think that people in general are predisposed to simpler language syntax's, i think that depends on environmental factors, although some genetic factors as well

>Do you think some races are predisposed to simpler language syntax?
Of course. Of anything is proof of this, it's Mandarin and the languages of the Chinese subregion.

Mandarin is a beautiful language with complexity and nuances that make learning it a tough task for even the highest IQ's. Bring Mandarin, an ethnic Han Northeast Chinese language, and bring it to the SEA niggers and it devolves into Cantonese.

Then you strictly enforce Han Mandarin across the country and you suddenly realize you'll have to dumb it down for the lesser Mongolian races and the SEA races.

Meanwhile Taiwan which has remained Nationalist and ethnically pure has allowed traditional Mandarin to flourish and even developed new complexities.

Yep. Got accused as much last week for not having anymore of this h1b bullshit. I worked/paid my way through college to get a professional degree in technical writing for engineering and now any fucking barely literate poo can come over and write 'technical specs.'

I won't forgive the fucking boomers. You killed objectivity for profit, you killed critical thinking from the curriculum, you've undermined the intrinsic value of every product, organization and social norm.

I fucking can't stand this anymore.

Part of it is due to blacks forming a sort of micro-nation witch their own culture and way of life in a bubble separated from us but I think that's inevitable for biological reasons. Their culture and language degrades no matter where they are in the world, not just here.

sadly most burgers are not taught about grammar and the the complexities of syntax and tenses unless they take a foreign language.

It always amazed me how niggers took such primitive vestige of language as english and made it even more retarded.

Well im racist so i dont give a fuck

Has anyone ever tried learning an African language? I'd wonder how long they'd take to learn.

>Everything I'm too stupid to comprehend is RACIST!

>sadly most burgers are not taught
i don't think anyone is, you just learn it naturally as a kid
most people, regardless of their country of residence, don't explicitly know grammatical rules, they learn by emulation

i'm amazed anyone can read cyrillic handwriting.

So the left is promoting the idea of inherent racial differences. Are they /ourguys/?

Everything is the problem except the real problem: race realism.
Encourage acedemia to accelerate their practices instead of stopping them. The further they go, the fewer roads they will have option to go down until the truth is the only actual answer.

we wuz speeken ebonigs an sheit?

They've promoted it for decades. Why do you think only blacks aren't able to pull themselves out of poverty and need welfare bux?

The dumbing down of America is real.

I'd drop her class on the spot.

Do french speaking blacks have their own "ebonics" or is this just an american blacks thing?

Here in Brazil our blacks speak Portuguese pretty much perfectly.

why u be axin this racist shit

Well portuguese is a nigger language

I would say that if you can't english, then go to whereever your native tongue is spoken. And stay there.

Afrikaans is a great start.

>what is laredo, brownsville, el paso, etc

Mexican clay by this point. Democrats have really fucked out southwest.

On the other hand, there’s nothing right with it either. The use of pidgin isn’t bad in itself, but it’s presence in a formal news outlet is a symptom of, let’s face it foreign invaders. Linguistic change isn’t bad, but it isn’t good either.

And BR Portuguese is an even niggerer language.

>English tenses are still quite complex, BTW.
That's a funny point actually because AAVE doesn't have tenses when you think about it
>I'se be stealin bikes and shit
Can be translated into:
>I was stealing bikes
>I am stealing bikes
>I will be stealing bikes

HONG HONG HONG

BBC is an international outlet though. What's wrong with having languages that reach as many people as possible?

That's sad. its not too difficult. instead of that time we could have learned all that in english class we read holocaust books and did reports on them. This is what I had to read in 6th grade.

what is aruba education like?

Learning about grammar is just as much of a waste of time as learning about the Holohoax. Our Standard English classes should be replaced entirely with pure literature and humanities study.

Shit like pic related should be reserved solely for ESL students and has no place in a native English speaking classroom.

Forgot pic.

Academia is doomed.

I bet her CUNY is GNARLY.

It's actually more complex syntactically than some languages, such as Latin or Polish, because those languages are more complex morphologically, and the morphological complexity causes the syntax to be more free.

That's a European langauge

English class lessons try to shape beliefs via literature. Almost all schools will not go into deep books. Most students nowadays(spics, nogs) can't read well. The only decent books I remember reading in school were The Giver and Hatchet. The commie angle is worse in english because they try to deconstruct values. I thought I was smart at that time and deconstructed good and evil and heros, I was lead astray. English is worse than social studies/history because it is subconscious and not objective.
This is why books like 1984 were read by my parents and not by me in same school.

I wonder how it will be when stem thesises are all
us nigas in´s da labs we´s gonna rot dem chikinfry oil ´n burnin it maybe in a truck engin but not little truck but like big ass truck an see if it work

I had to grade a nigger's english paper in college and you wouldn't believe it. It was all "fuck this" and "nigga that". No joke...

This pic is more accurate than you think

I work in the student resource lab and do this all day proofreading their "writing".
>There's a lot of spelling erors and I don't really understand this paragraph at all
>Don't give a fuck jus make it good and shit

this. I took Latin in high school and college and became nearly fluent. I learned far more about English from Latin than taking any English grammar classes.

They don't want to teach you too much about language, it might make you be able to think too well.

>Why else are blacks unable to adapt to Standard English while every other immigrant has perfect English after only ther second generation?
Because they are less intelligent on average and will be deficient in all intellectual pursuits

Unpopular opinion but this is actually why I welcome Spanish becoming a dominant language here. English has become a convoluted mess with few roots in classical language. I think a merging of English and Spanish is a good thing in the current climate.

advanced is language is racist because brown people lack the mental capacity to master it.

Therefore, everyone must speak pidgin/ebonics. Its the only way our world can be egalitarian!

>few roots in classical language
over 60% of English is directly derived from Latin and Greek, I'd say those are a lot of classical roots.
I'd rather not change our language to Spanish. Just return to classical education and require every student to take a moderate amount of Latin and Greek. It'll teach them about the roots of our civilization, as well as inform them about the origins of English

I actually do believe this. But a lot of black people can speak Standard English just fine, so even if Africans are predisposed to have a simpler language syntax, I think the effects are pretty minimal. I think the Piraha people, however, might be significantly different from other humans in terms of their capacity to understand grammatical rules. According to the linguist Daniel Everett, the Piraha language is missing a lot of key features present in most languages, such as infiite recursion.

But most humans, regardless of their ethnic background, can speak any language fluently if they learn it during the critical period.

They CAN but it's not what they're naturally drawn to. One thing teachers are taught to do if they have blacks under 11 years old speaking AAE is to tell them to pretend to be superheroes and they'll speak fine.

The reason blacks speak AAVE is because their families and people in their community speak it. Black people who grow up speaking Standard English speak it naturally, and AAVE is as foreign to them as it is to white people.

Your blacks speak a retarded monkey level portuguese. And white brazilians too

At least English is a reasonably easy language to simplify without losing too much. We had this guy in Finland who apparently had seen this discussion regarding English and came out with a brilliant idea to introduce a new simple version of Finnish in a similar manner, because apparently Finnish is too hard for foreigners. However, being the tool he is, he didn't realize how stupid he sounded ditching the 15 cases and whatnot, and wound up becoming a sort of meme with his retard-tier language. The language was even named after him by mixing his name with the Finnish word for speaking incomprehensibly.

Look at the author a feminist SJW. Enough said.

Of course. Ive heard that as a whole, latino languages are dumb, like they cant express as much, but i dont speak any other languages like that so i cant tell for sure

But ive grown up around niggers and its obviously a low IQ thing, because the smart ones always can talk normal, no exception