Fellas

when you see blacks in public and one approaches you, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1063&v=KiqTu7ge9f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

call him a nigger

you shouldn't make assumptions based solely off skin color in the first place

Do a 360 and walk away of course

Scream RACE WAR NOW!! and run in the opposite direction

just say no and keep going, before it says anything. its isnt worth your time. if its starts to chimp out, fucking shoot it. if its more than 2, head for water, they cant swim.

I say I don't have any spare change

Tense up, never relax etc, etc.

Most blacks in the city don't do anything when you pass them but there are quite a few that will hound for gibs and sometimes something worse than that. Way higher than any other race of people.

People love to look at me, but no one approaches me. I guess I look like a mean asshole.

>you should make assumptions based on race in the first place

It doesn't happen, the only ones who can live here get enough bennies in Toronto for thousands of dollars worth of vitamin D supplements per month

So you say nigger about 20 times a minute?

If you're doing this for entertainment, good call
if you're seriously asking Sup Forums this expecting a serious answer holy shit are you stupid

I check the grip on my fixed knife, which is in my right pocked or grab it under the shirt.

But my knife needs a fix to make it nigger prof

He was pushing a shopping cart and I held the door. He was polite and appreciative.

Do you go "NEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRONEGRO" as soon as you get outside?

Close my window and stop looking outside, I also make sure that all my doors are locked, gun is loaded, and I dial 91 on my phone just be to safe.

R A R E

I live in a relatively good neighborhood.
I just watch and see what happens.
The loaded pistol is ready to go and I have yet to need it.

He can, you can once

Pull down my pants and present my anus to his bbc

Clench fist get ready for a fight, only time a black would run up to me is for that reason

Swedish ?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1063&v=KiqTu7ge9f0

Mentally prepare myself, but if they want to talk, I talk. Just because I know that they are mostly low IQ wastes, it doesn't mean that they aren't human. We can talk to them, jsut exercise caution

>German

I apologize for everything my ancestors have done to his people.

In my area community is pretty strong. So I talk to them like they're a normal person without having my guard up. Unless I've never seen them around before. But that doesn't just apply to blacks though. However I do feel somewhat blessed in this neighborhood. Everyone knows each other to some extent and no one tolerates crimes against each other. The community is strong and doesn't take shit. The only bad thing is I've noticed drug dealers are moving in. It got brought up at a neighborhood meeting but got shut down quickly. I'm suspecting foul play is among us and our nice neighborhood will be tore up from the inside.

Yes, 100% Krautfresser.
I can grab my gun, my ammo or the combat knife I made for niggs.

Proud to be German and far right!

Listen to his discussion starter but if its just blabling I will just ask him to bother me and get the fuck off my face if he is persistent. If its a question about the current time or something simple then I don't mind that expect the fact that its a nigger in poland (gross) but I guess I can't really 1488 sperg out in the middle of the city, or can I?

nice post Stasi honey pot nigger.

>piss off

offer ice tea and skittles

Well, I hate sweden that much.
Cant stand without shitpost on them.

But I have a 9mm Luger and a shootgun, because I cant trust somebody.

BTW, I hope you do,too.

>Do a 360 and walk away of course
baka

make monkey noises

but then you would be facing the same way?

retard.

>leaf
>is retarted
checks out.

Call the police

say hi

>implying there are nothing but spics 500km around me

"Damn, they just keep coming."

Just ease the safety off my .380 .

go back back to t_d

A semi combat rifle or a bolt action ?

No joke i've been so desensitized living in a big city I caught myself doing this the other day.

>black man walks straight towards me and my bud
>makes eye contact with me
>before i can stop myself the word comes out of my mouth
>no
>he looks at me like only a slave looks at his master
>says only one thing before walking away
>'i was only gon ask foe dorecins sir'
>my mate laffing his ass off
>'the fuck man that was cold'

Where I fucking work, an American Negro approaching me to ask me something is a fucking dream compared to a fucking disgusting reeking Pajeet, spic, camelfucker or African nigger. Not that American niggers don't stink, but on average it's far less overwhelming and sickening than other shitskins.

White girl here. I'd immediately spread my legs

>when you see blacks in public and one approaches you, what do?

Immediately get on my knees and suck his dick enthusiastically in order to assert dominance.

Whatever you do, don't relax.

pass each other without incident, like two ships in the night

Stay alert.
Be alert
Keep going where im going
Do not respond
Be ready to shoot

Stop relaxing and always be ready to fight. Bring concealed weapons with you, if you can't, always be ready to use anything around you as one.

Keep walking

Put my hand on my gun.

I offer the beast a sign of peace