Kizu

How old is she here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5yQcLzUTnO4?t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=-_ebIRluM4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to get a gf cute like Kisshot. Is this even possible?

500+

Around 400

Shinobumonogatari spoilers when

I want to get a cute gf like Shinobu. Is this even possible?

Who is that on the right

17 according to Hanekawa, but really, how much fucking hormones do you need to consume to have those knockers at 17

She is my wife

17 is a pretty developed age though.

Read acerola bon appetit

They ruined Hanekawa by making her boobstoo big imo.

find a weeb girl with a cute face whos a bit chubby and thus insecure, if you actually like her and she likes you get her in shape. since shes a weeb shed cosplay kiss shot for you too.

she has the same boobage as in the opening from bakemono

youtu.be/5yQcLzUTnO4?t=57s

Younger than Arcueid

Friendly reminder that Araragi is only allowed to make love with Hanekawa.

>catfags are this delusional
Shinobu is literally the only one he truly loves

I would not say ''the only one'', but he does value her more then anyone. Shinobu Mail and Owari have showed this.

Well, she is 598 to be precise. Vampire magic keeps it at optimal performance. The more power she has, the older she becomes physically, with the limit being 27 years old.
no

Just rewatched the monogatari series after seeing kizu. I havent watched it since 2014, but Im happy they continued the story. Tsukimonogatari OP is lit

I recommend you to start reading the novels.

maybe in the future user

Should I be watching Hanamonogatari after or in the middle of S2?

It really doesn't matter which since it takes place after and is disconnected from all the other SS stories anyway.

Why can't he just find a weeb girl with a cute face that would cosplay kiss shot for him?

No.

Why does she look like she's about to go hunt shotas?

Because in front of her is a young man who she has a bit of a crush on.

Why the fuck would she have a crush on Araragi? What about araragi is the least bit worthy of developing a crush?

He is short, perverted, hyprocrical and a beta.

She'd just get fit and then dumb you user.

He is average Jap height, the man who saved her, has only been nice and understanding with her thus far, and is ripped and handsome as fuck bc vampire powers at that point.

He showed a decent amount of bravery, or what looked like it. He is enough of a clown to entertain her. He's also the only one who has given a fuck about her as a person in centuries.

>Why the fuck would she have a crush on Araragi?
You do not even have to read the fucking novel to realize that Kiss-Shot fell for him the moment he gave her his neck. In the novel Araragi noticed some bitterness in her voice when she told Araragi that he saved her because she was weak and not because of her. He would have saved anyone, is what she believed. Araragi's thought that it was wrong, that someone so beautiful was crying like that for help.
She'd only hunt Shota Araragi. Araragi and Shinobu have a rib fetish.

None, looks normal for big boobs.

>average jap height

No he is below even that

>the man who saved her

Doesn't mean anything in terms of pushing the narrative of a romance.

>enough of a clown to entertain her

Since when does acting like a clown get a girl to have feelings for you? He is an idiot and is told that by multiple girls.

>Only one who has given a fuck about her as a person in centuries

Did you watch the movie? She specifically said that he would have helped anyone out because it is in his nature. Her being there didn't make her special. She was in the right place at the right time.

She didn't fell for him. She was grateful to him and thus gave him vampire powers for his service of reviving her. In no way does she have a crush on him.

I get that you have shitty reading comprehension because you're an ESL, but you don't have an excuse for the reddit spacing.

>She didn't fell for him. She was grateful to him and thus gave him vampire powers for his service of reviving her. In no way does she have a crush on him.
Read the novel faggot
>n the novel Araragi noticed some bitterness in her voice when she told Araragi that he saved her because she was weak and not because of her.
I wonder what it means when a woman expresses bitterness at the believed that she is not special to you.

user, if you seriously didn't pick up on the romantic chemistry between them, regardless of the reasons, I think it's time you go for that proper diagnosis.

It was even fucking implied at the rooftop scene. God, you are one dense moron. Worse then Araragi is.

Is this the walk home gently user?

>I am a idiot the post
>Literally read Kizu
>Read Shinobu house
>Read Kabukimonogatari
All imply she did have a crush on him

I think cat (maybe Oshino?) even point it out, the line is something like
>and if he wasn't willing to kill her? [like she wanted]
>well, maybe eternal life would be less lonley with someone by her side

>She was grateful to him and thus gave him vampire powers for his service of reviving her
Is this idiot for real?

She literally asked him to spend the rest of his immortal life with her as a ''vampire''

Says right in the film, 17 year old form.

>Ripped
>Handsome
>Interesting due to how different he is from humans and vampires. A loner from humans and only when getting his vampire powers does he start building relationships
>Was the only human who gave her blood willingly
>Fought 3 vampire hunters to get her body parts back
>Was present to watch her reach her full power
>Isn't a beta pussy but rather has a harem

I am surprised she didn't try to kiss him.

Look at the picture I have here, if that look doesn't signify lust and love then I don't know what does. She clearly has fallen for him and would be happy to have him as her lover/servant.

Old enough

>isnt a beta pussy
>literally chickens out from consentually raping cat

I'm so glad I caught this in theaters. Even though I love my laptop and torrenting more than anything, I am glad I was able to see Kisshot on the big screen, very worth.

>I am surprised she didn't try to kiss him
It's not really surprising. She couldn't effort it, to do anything like that. Even though she looks like a goddess, she has no idea about romance. And not only that, she wanted Araragi to become human and the only way of achieving is was by killing her.

Remember, Kiss-Shot asked said to him that she wanted to talk. Just talk. Not necessarily about anything specific or even important. She just wanted his company. It was a sign to Araragi in the LN that Kiss-Shot had trouble saying ''goodbye'' to him. She wanted to talk with him, spend more time with him. But in order to turn Araragi back to a human like he desired she need ''him'' to kill her. Araragi himself also had trouble saying goodbye. He even stalled for a little bit of time by getting something to eat for both of them.
>At this point Araragi is still denying the fact that vampires have to eat humans and thinks she will just walk away somewhere else
Kiss-Shot simply wanted to spend time with Araragi.

How was the demographics of the audience?

its hard to find someone with a good face and body but it depends on anons taste. its not hard to find a weeb gf on twitter but you have to keep away from crazies too
not without a good reason, this is a longterm plan and if she were a bad person to begin with it would show

3 more weeks till Dere-Shot

Here's the thing: even "decent" human beings are capable of casually destroying someone else's heart for their own convenience.

Surprisingly, it was about 1/2 older people/couples. Im talking 50+ types. They laughed quite a bit at all the lewd cat scenes. I live in Hawaii which is ruled by old wealthy Japanese, but I didnt expect them to watch Kizu in their free time.

you risk that with any relationship, but that sounds one sided if someone leaves just for the convenience of fucking other guys.

>didn't read the novels

please somebody get me the gif where he rips of her face

>Did you watch the movie? She specifically said that he would have helped anyone out because it is in his nature. Her being there didn't make her special. She was in the right place at the right time
Doesn't fucking matter because it still doesn't change that rrgi was the first in a few hundred years to give her attention
>She didn't fell for him. She was grateful to him and thus gave him vampire powers for his service of reviving her. In no way does she have a crush on him.
Did you even watch lll? She gave him vampiric powers so she could make him kill her if he didn't want to stay with her

>She gave him vampiric powers so she could make him kill her if he didn't want to stay with her
You are also wrong. Vampires in general don't like making thralls. So they have to devour the whole body to stop a human from becoming a vampire. Kiss-Shot did not want such heroic person like Araragi do die by her hands, a human who have his neck to her. Kiss-Shot wanted Araragi to live. So she let him transform and decided that she would do anything in order to turn him back if he wished for it.

She found her place to die. Of course, her wish would be to live with him together. She would not have to be alone anymore. But that was just some silly hope she had if Araragi somehow did not want to be human.

Best girl passing through.

She almost tipped her hand to ask if Araragi wanted to live with her. I don't think it was fully in the script.

Are you rich?

>practice lucid dreaming
>somehow be able to sleep all the time
>dreams achieved

The occasional dream I get is enough happiness. If it happened all the time I would explode.

Yes, that is the point of having a cute girlfriend.

The only dream I ever had was meeting Ougi and searching for something, I don't remember much of it.

>Ougi
>dream
Nigga that wasn't no dream you in for some shit

Who was emperor of Japan in 1419?

I'm just gonna keep hoping that's true.
Reminds me of that one copypasta where he met Ougi in his dreams and she told her to kill himself so he could join her world

>Was listening to this song while watching that

youtube.com/watch?v=-_ebIRluM4w

Ron Jeremy.

Who?

>managed one successful lucid dream several years ago
>lost control of it and vividly mauled by something
>snapped awake, racked with aches, still shudder just thinking about it
>tried to repeat my initial success any times
>deep sense of dread and panic hit me on the brink of falling asleep every time
>haven't dreamed since

>tfw i might never lucid dream with my waifu
Fugg

Why is Shinobu so much better than the other girls?

And I though I had it bad with my dreams really just being random no matter how hard I try.
But that's just cruel.

Because there never really was competition

I just have dreams of Shinobu laying on my chest and doing smug banter with me. Thank god my depressing dreams are relegated to when she's not there.

That's unfair.
I've been doing nothing but watching the anime, reading the novels (the officially translated ones and the fan translated ones) and learning japanese for the last 3 months.
Still no good dreams.

This.

Not only that, he chickened out twice.

Hanekawa is awesome, calls him out on it both times and he fails both times. I think she might be the only one who likes him, but never let's him get away with the bullshit. Always calls him out.

>She was originally supposed to be voiced by Aya Hirano

Numachi Rouka the coolest waifu here.

>LITERALLY non-existant anymore

And Maaya Sakamoto brought her character to life in a way Hirano never would have been capable of.

I tried that once, got shot by a Russian in a factory and was never able to do it again.

The only thing I can do is reproduce the voices out of the anime into my head. So I can hink with the voice of Shinobu.
I wish I could control my dreams, though. :(

Emperor Shōkō, the 101st Emperor according to traditional records.

In England Henry V
In France Charles VI
In Scotland James I

Maybe you should say goodnight to her and give her a headpat every day.

Too bad Sakamoto is a stuck up cunt and won't sing any of her OPs.

How do you know this?

She's is Death-Topia-Virtuoso-Suicide-Master, she's the vampire that transformed a girl into the vampire later know as Kiss-Shot-Acerola-Orion-Heart-Under-Blade.

Meant for

Is it just me or did anyone only like the last movie

The first two were trying way too hard to be avant garde

It's not like we'd get any OPs sung by Maaya if Shinobu was voiced by the band slut instead.

I only ever watched Bake. What the fuck order should I tackle this in?

I think splitting Kizu into parts is fundamentally wrong to begin with, moreso than any other volume. Not liking the first parts individually is easy because they're entirely spent setting up for resolution that only happens in the third.