THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC FAITH ! ! !

THE BIBLE AND TRADITION PROVE CATHOLICISM !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy7OWb_INchoZYl4da_C72x_

THERE HAVE BEEN COUNTLESS CATHOLIC MIRACLES FROM SAINTS ! !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy6lrOooJTcqncmR-Zh4XPc8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy4n1XgP1dEcVP80VN9n4R_1
youtube.com/user/guineapig55555/playlists?sort=dd&view=50&shelf_id=8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy4bKNdc0ukNU0KjG2BTbEcT

THE EASTERN "ORTHODOX" ARE ARROGANT CONMEN AND KGB AGENTS THAT ALLOW YOU TO DIVORCE THREE TIMES !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy70O0-HTf7OXy2FL8oQVJEj
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5xD9kIXQq4uhWUllZy9eGt

PROTESTANTISM IS OF THE DEVIL !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5TWkFwlUhRB62-UyAlOW9_
MARTIN LUTHER SPOKE WITH THE DEVIL AND TOLD HIM TO ENTER HIS ANUS ! !
youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg&t=3m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc

EVERY RELIGION BESIDES PRE-VATICAN II CATHOLICISM IS OF SATAN !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5MndGfdP-SktMcG3lMGEqk

Macro-EVOLUTION IS A FARCE !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy76FZGcRPxoshMyKApX1U4S

SECRET SOCIETIES LIKE THE FREEMASONS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SECULARISM AND COMMUNISM !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5Dv_L8Ls4raTttGoKMwSUe

ROME HAS LOST THE FAITH AND VATICAN II IS A FALSE RELIGION !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy6X-qXZO3qCK23wkAJt2HF_
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE1E9CDD0FC1C3EC3

THE POPES SINCE 1958 WERE JEWISH AND MASONIC INFILTRATORS !

WE ARE IN THE END TIMES ! ! THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEOS OF YOUR LIFE ! !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy7W7xvbCbKO5DkCjTLXOMtZ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF4ne_mEzfKsfhOjq1flqp1IMZ3UsAtHL

3rd Secret of Fatima, the Book of Revelations, and St. Malachy's Prophecy all predict that the Papacy will be vacant

Other urls found in this thread:

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/mary-co-redeemer-co-redemptrix/
youtube.com/watch?v=dWe3cteDuBc&index=3&t=27m30s&list=PLanUCrXt8Hy76FZGcRPxoshMyKApX1U4S
youtube.com/watch?v=cdueE96leK8
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU
youtube.com/watch?v=pE2MbPsaZYo
freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/canon.html
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just came here to post a cute peacock pic

Thank you for this thread brother.

What counts as "works" specifically? Salvation should be approached with fear and trembling as said in the bible.

truth

I'd appreciate it if you subbed so I could get to 100 subs

>What counts as "works" specifically?

Being nice to people and having a good heart

You can do more as it behooves you

Worshipping Mary and making her co-redemtrix alongside Jesus is literally Satanic, and your Fatima trash is straight from Hell.

You still have time to repent, and stop following your antichrist Babylonian religion.

Reminder that Sedevacantists are schismatics
Glory to Rome! Masons are the enemy

Pope Francis is a lousy Poe and Vatican II is bad but I am nto a sedevaticanist myself. Vatican II was a pastoral council.

>making her co-redemtrix
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/mary-co-redeemer-co-redemptrix/

Oh ehy look Alexander teh Great. he had blond or red hair you know

cuck

baptists are the original christians

Dont be rediculous, that flag is a C A T H O L I C FLAG.

what do you mean Fatima is from hell?

Memevacantist, show me the heretical ex cathedra you so desperately want to exist

Jesuit vermin get BTFO in 2018

Jesuits are a untrustworthy lot

Anyone who believe in Jesus (the gospel) is saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWe3cteDuBc&index=3&t=27m30s&list=PLanUCrXt8Hy76FZGcRPxoshMyKApX1U4S

Proof we walked with Dinosaurs

Thanks bro. I totally believe it. I'm also a flat earther. My ideal pet is a pet dinosaur

Jesuits are most responsible for spreading the faith out of any Catholic society. Yes they're on hard times currently but that applies to every Catholic society

I'm not a flat earther

youtube.com/watch?v=cdueE96leK8
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU
Consider it. St John Chrysostom was a flat earther and redpilled

>Maryworship and Roman Cosplay
You're almost as bad as the slavs and their sacred paintings

I'm going to say it's 5 o clock mass

>Then all the men who knew that their wives were burning incense to other gods, along with all the women who were present—a large assembly—and all the people living in Lower and Upper Egypt, said to Jeremiah, "We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the LORD! We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our fathers, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm. But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine." (Jeremiah 44:15-18)
Venerating Mary is Satanic.

"All generations will call me blessed"

youtube.com/watch?v=pE2MbPsaZYo

Papal Imposters 5/12 Who was John XXIII

Blessed means "happy" which is something everyone can agree on. It doesn't mean "Queen of Heaven" which is what is promoted by Catholics and the Satanic apparitions of the woman claiming to be the same Mary as the mother of Jesus.

ARIUS
THE THALIA
REMEMBER IT

Take your mistranlated trash with you when you go.

>papal imposter
Do you mean an antipope? Or a valid heretical pope. Because there's a difference. You can become a real pope through the correct process and be a heretic

>Do you mean an antipope? Or a valid heretical pope.

The answer lies in the word 'impostor'

Well no that's not really clear. You can have a Pope elected validly through the correct legal channels. For example there was one pope that ascribed to Semi Arianism temporarily and then died shortly thereafter, but he was a valid POpe, before Church and God. There were the "french Popes" who were the French who in Paris claimed to be Pope but were antipopes, They were not heretics, some even decent people but they were not valid popes. To have a Pope that is not a real Christian does not mean he's not the Pope there is a difference. Since the Papcy is the Vicar of the Throne of David.

>To have a Pope that is not a real Christian does not mean he's not the Pope there is a difference.
There is no such thing as a non-Catholic Pope. You have to be a Catholic to be part of the body of Christ

That's not true. That is not in the Cathechism and that'snot in early Catholic Literature. in ancient times when you had a heretical bishop, he was still teh valid Bishop, one Pope during the late middle ages had done some REALLY sick shit, and he was still recognized as the Pope by other Saints, but just a very bad Pope. The Papacy is grounded in legal bearings. When a bishop in ancient times, had become a heretic, he would be STRIPPED of his office because he was validly elected

Also the Saints refer to heretics and degenerates that were part of the Churhc as " sickness that needed to be cured by cutting off from the REST OF THE BODY" Hence exocummunication.

You don't understand the difference between heresy and sinning; one can sin and still be a Catholic if he genuinely repents. To promote heresy is the worst crime though, and immediately removes you from the body of the church.

Just watch the videos I posted on Vatican II. They explain everything.

That's just not in early Church writings. There was one apostolic bishop, annointed by the apostles, who became a heretic later in life. He had been a valid bishop early on and for many decades but he fell into heresy. So they also stripped him of his office because he was still the bishop. The reason why the fahers refer to the Church asHe does not cease to be bishop when he ceases to be be a Catholic.

>The reason why the fahers refer to the Church as
The reason why the fahers refer to the Church as Spiritual Israel is because it acts like an actual country

1917 canon law says any Catholic that joins the Freemasons is immediately excommunicated: freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/canon.html

John XXIII was a Freemason, therefore he was not a valid Pope and his presiding over Vatican II was invalid

But he was electred through the proper channels, you cant have someone whose not elected throught the proper channels and be a Pope. This guy was. They can be someelse but they're not th Pope

Summa Theologiae - St Thomas Aquinas

>whether Sacraments can be conferred by Evil ministers?
Tertia Pars Q54 Article 4
>Augustine says on Jn. 1:33: "He upon Whom thou shalt see the Spirit," etc. (Tract. v in Joan.), that "John did not know that our Lord, having the authority of baptizing, would keep it to Himself, but that the ministry would certainly pass to both good and evil men . . . What is a bad minister to thee, where the Lord is good?"

>As stated above (Article [1]), the ministers of the Church work instrumentally in the sacraments, because, in a way, a minister is of the nature of an instrument. But, as stated above (Question [62], Articles [1],4), an instrument acts not by reason of its own form, but by the power of the one who moves it. Consequently, whatever form or power an instrument has in addition to that which it has as an instrument, is accidental to it: for instance, that a physician's body, which is the instrument of his soul, wherein is his medical art, be healthy or sickly; or that a pipe, through which water passes, be of silver or lead. Therefore the ministers of the Church can confer the sacraments, though they be wicked.
A thing is required in a sacrament in two ways. First, as being essential to it: and if this be wanting, the sacrament is invalid; for instance, if the due form or matter be wanting. Secondly, a thing is required for a sacrament, by reason of a certain fitness. And in this way good ministers are required for a sacrament.

Also Exocummunication isn't real unless it is actually put into practice, it is a physical exile from teh Church, if you don't excercise it, then it wasn't done in the first place

>mostholyfamilymonastery.com/
>mostholyfamilymonastery.com/http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/
>mostholyfamilymonastery.com/

>the traditional Catholic church
Oh, so you're protesting the current Catholic church, kinda like Orthodox and Lutherans who also believe that they are the correct Catholic church do? Lol.