The Absolute State of British Television

Why do they do this?

>Why do they do this?
They have completely lost the plot. The lunatics have truly taken over the asylum.
>This is what an empire in the final throes of death looks like

Coincidence? I think not.

proof that the eternal Anglo will betray the white race

They hate white people and want to erase British history. They're doing the same in Sweden too, claiming ridiculous nonsense like the Vikings were Muslim.

BBC literally means big black cock. The English are weak.
/non-anglo-saxon white guy

Bc they let them

Its a form of brainwashing to get the UK to accept Niggers like America and Europe.

The average person ignores this and is extremly racist. Thats why we are leaving the EU sinking ship

>Blackwashing only happens in Britain
>Blames the EU

because if you lie long enough the goyim tend to believe

It's a matter of priorities. For them, diversity inclusion > historical accuracy.

Because they're controlled by juden

I have a better question:

Why waste our time posting these threads every single day, when we can talk about something new? You know the fucking answer already. SHUT THE HELL UP!

Anglos are the most vile race of people on the planet other than kikes or chinks.

The first step to destroying a people is destroying their history and culture.

Don't laugh at this shit, niggers will say it's true even if they know it isn't because it gives them power and they hate whitey.

Anglos are the most vile, selfish, cowardly and depraved race of Europeans but this still saddens me greatly.

I would be interested if the Rwandan state broadcaster flies in white actors to play former Tutsi tribal leaders a 1000 years ago.

No, death happened long ago. This is putrefaction.

because its historically accurate

Juden

Churchill was also a kike
They didn't know

So glad we won the war all those years ago.