Women cannot find good men

And it is the men who are to blame. The men have gone soft in our society and this is the reason our society is in utter chaos. No wonder that borders are not secure, wars are lost and political correctness has gone to extremes.

It is the men who have given up to be men. They are now vidya playing, anime board posting, Netflix watching, soy eating betas. The lot of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

winteryknight.com/2017/10/29/more-and-more-women-are-asking-why-they-cant-find-a-good-man-to-marry/
archive.is/PEZOc
huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/feminism-poll_n_3094917.html
archive.is/QnT52
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women have had free agency since 1918

Ignorance hasn't been a viable legal defense since 1946

Roasties have no one to blame but themselves

The borders are the way they are because of public policy set decades ago, not because men are wimpy today, fucking idiot.

>stop being aggressive, stop being dominant you shouldn't act like that in the civilized society. you should be open and tolerant
>ok honey whatever you want
>omfg white man are so boring i need someone agressive, someone who will be able to protect me.

fucking women should never be treated seriously

stop projecting

We all know the answer, slide/shill thread, sage.

Define a good man

Just do what I do and pay hookers for sex, it's cheaper than a long term marriage and the average woman nowadays as fucked as many guys as an actual hooker.

Save affection for actual friends and family

Goddamn, this, so much.
Digits show that kek definitely approves this post.

Women have made me want to kill myself repeatedly since elementary school. Constant teasing and manipulation. I'm done with the fake lies and double crossing. I'm disgusted by the sexual liberty and pickiness. I just want a wife and family I can be proud of.

Perhaps they shouldn’t parade around like a bunch of jackasses and hate men 24/7.Might as well be fucking lesbians at that point.I can’t believe they have the never to sit there and say they hate the idea of “reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight”.It’s fucking retarded ya know, can anyone give me one good reason I should even consider dating again?They have made it impossible to do so, I mean seriously FUCK women.

Start lifting, bros.

>men havent been able to find decent white women since 1945
>find out that gook/slavic women are still willing to treat them like men
>fuck spolied cock-carousel riding "56%white"women, go MGTOW

Oh noes, where have the good men gone..

Fucking women, I swear.. Dug their own grave..

Kraut cunt...

sage

Biocunts are obsolete

A doormat with a big bank account.

kys

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

Saw an article earlier this week that there had been a huge breakthrough in generating viable eggs for human reproduction. Science marches forward.

>Approach a woman to introduce yourself
sexual assault

>Fail to move out of the way for a woman who shoulder bumps you
sexual assault

>Ignore the local pub girls desperate advance for a steady income
sexual harrassment

>Try to be the alpha male women claim are missing in today's society but you don't look like Zac Effron
sexual assault

>Try to make love to your own wife and mother of (your) kids
sexual assault

All the good men have either had their careers ruined or are in jail as a result of your decade long power trip without thinking as little as 2 steps ahead.

You get your wish, women run the world, men thrown in cages but when your biological urges are ready to settle down, these men will be felons who will not be able to find a job making more than 30k a year and all the beta male comp sci majors who make 6 figures look like Sheldon Cooper. You don't win.

>5 month old article from a literally who
I haven't seen any women saying this in real life. Even the ones who are alone just roll with it in a variety of depressing ways.

>The men have gone soft in our society and this is the reason our society is in utter chaos.

Blame the state. We've got millions of hard men rotting away in jail.

Your wife was being disrespectful and you put her in her place?

Your daughter was sneaking out of the house to be gangbanged by nigger football team?

Your GF was emasculating and humiliating you in public and you grabbed her?

Now you are in prison for 5 years on domestic violence felony convictions.

Ungrateful cunts

>fucking women should never be treated seriously
Why the fuck do you think ancient greeks didn't allow women to participate in economical and political affairs?
They were wiser than us, and it was reflected in what their society achieved.

You should probably try leaving your basement if you actually believe this.

>You should probably try leaving your basement if you actually believe this.

It's hyperbole but he has the right idea. Men must be soft. Society doesn't tolerate men being men.

6'4"
190lbs of lean muscles,
1/2/3/4
Makes >$200k/yr
Sugar Daddy
But also abusive just like her daddy
Gives her constant attention but only when she wants attention
Lets her go on her own vacations, and pays for them
Cater to every want and need without her ever needing to ask or declare her want and needs

Women were a mistake.

in that case we guna be seeing some pretty strong men within the next few generations

I snagged a non-sloot back when I was 21ish.

Up til then I've been shot down more than I can remember.

I bet a hefty percentage of them are asking the same question.

The answer is, I met an equally humble and reasonable girl who had a solid predictable plan for life.

I presume the other sloots were trying to maximum the amount of dick they enveloped before "settling down".

How'd that work ladies? Weez 40 now and shit. lol. Can't even risk having a kid now. Them chromosomes en shit.

If you can stomach Mormonism, it’s probably one of the last bastions of tradition family values in the US. I grew up in the church, I don’t really agree with many of their beliefs, but they are largely a very wholesome group of people.

Oh noooooo, that sucks.
Suffer then.

Exactly, and after that a new civilisation will begin

why should I work the whole life just to pay their bills? This is marriage today: give a woman the life she wants. Not the one you want....

>No wonder that borders are not secure
borders didn't exist before the mdoern age and people still found a way to live better than they do today

>Women cannot find good men
thats a lie, everyone can find a good man just like everyone can find a good woman, its just whether you as a person are good enough and not related to society

>They are now vidya playing, anime board posting, Netflix watching, soy eating betas
just like "all women are whores" bullshit that gets parroted here, only shows that you have no actual contact with real people and live in a Sup Forumsack fantasy world

this

Real life 2b when?

tell me you wouldn't fuck big red
I constantly fantasize about her, no seriously, she is so hot, and she is just oozing desperation to get fucked, god i wish i was twenty years younger and not married, you can see it in every shrieking harpy like squelch that bellows from that cock holster under her nose
she desperately wants a man who will throat her, and treat her like garbage, a cum dumpster

fuck you beta soy boys better pull your heads out of your asses, bitches that act like that are doing ti for attention, they want a man to come right in there and smack them, drag them back to his cave and bang the everloving femnazi right out of her

every time my wife gets bitchy, i just fuck the hell out of her, and an hour later shes in the kitchen whistling a tune and making me a sandwich

you guys dont understand bitches at all

Not soon enough.

Serious question: Has a woman ever, one fucking time in the history of humankind, every taken responsibility for their mistakes?

I think my head would fucking explode if I ever heard a woman say: "I got in a car accident today, but it was my fault."

No. That would require self awareness and introspection.

>women were in the equally hard position of having to watch the ship go down
Kek they always pull this shit
>it's just as bad to sit at home and watch men go to the trenches

This question got me thinking and i wanted to disagree but I realize that a woman saying “I was wrong to do thAt, my actions are my responsibility and I’m sorry” is incredibly rare. If such a statement is forthcoming from a female it usually seems to be sarcastic or otherwise illegitimate. A man can and often does take responsibility for their fuck ups and has the ability to offer a more sincere apology than “I’m sorry you are so offended” or “I’m sorry that you are stupid and don’t understand what I was actually doing.”

probably what holds them back. weak males do this too. If you admit it's your fault, it means you're smart enough to recognize faulty behavior and can move on from it. Not to mention that if you own up to it, no one can use it against you. Neither my mom or dad know how to do this and they're both pathetic human beings.

Lol
this right here is why women are dodging white men like black dudes dodge child support
The fuck that all of you are evolutionary dead ends is a god thing though. No more pathetic betas once you all die out

>Borders didnt exist
Objectively false, thay were more muddled, but if you crossed them illegally, they would kill you or beat you within an inch of your life to remind you not to come around again.

the only thing they have to offer is pussy smells. They can't even fuck anymore.

Western women have long ago decided that men are disposable dildos with cum and that fucking each other is better. I think we are in the end times for sure. I will enjoy their pain.

Nice larp. And no, I hope Big Red dies alone.

Women don't want to grow up... then all of a sudden they're 35, and unmarried and nobody wants them anymore.

The picture is self explanatory

Pot, kettle, black

>An article that supports every point Sup Forums makes about women
>People hating on it
Fucking read you bananas
winteryknight.com/2017/10/29/more-and-more-women-are-asking-why-they-cant-find-a-good-man-to-marry/
I won't put the archive, because it's a christian website. Support it.

>prefering 2b over A2
Fucking anglos.

Hey, I like both. But 2B has more art out there.

>implying 2b isnt best girl

give me your address right now and I will seriously go over there and fight you

archive it you fucking faggot

archive.is/PEZOc

Not all women are vapid useless cunts with vaginas that open more times than a walmart door in south carolina. The ones that have their heads on straight, that a lot of guys pine for? Those women are shut down by the shitty ones and shamed into being quiet and sequester themselves away or they pretend to go with the pack so they "fit in."

We need a final solution to the roastie problem.

TLDR
White women acted against you, they are your enemies. Bye.

just b urself

Most women aren't rabid SJW, only 23% even describe themselves as feminist.

But a huge chunk of young men are vidya game playing drop out of society losers.

>Most women aren't rabid SJW, only 23% even describe themselves as feminist.
Citation needed

Fpbp

"You cant prove Im guilty". This isnt a court.

>just 20 percent of Americans — including 23 percent of women and 16 percent of men — consider themselves feminists.
huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/feminism-poll_n_3094917.html

> so many young men that have been growing up since the 70's. like myself, have been watching them mom's and even their grandmother's fuck over their father's and grandfather's in divorces to live in destitution.

> women these days can't figure out why these same guys who grew up watching this have absolutely no interest in getting married...ever...just so they can watch it happen to their kid(s).

Yea, it takes a rocket scientist to figure this out...

This. Western civilization has been plagued, and these traits are being engineered biologically and psychologically in men.
Just look at the U.S. military. Drill Sergeants went from beating the discipline into undisciplined Privates, to not even being able to call them names. We're being turned into pussies everywhere. Good thing these migrants aren't influenced that way, seems to work hand in hand for Schlomo.

I agree with this. Men giving women the rope to hang the west was a mistake. But hey, we like a challenge.

>only 23% even describe themselves as feminist.
It doesn't matter, and you're retarded if you don't see why.
23% describes themselves as feminists, but almost all of them acts like feminist, with modern feminist values and modern feminist ideals of gender roles.
In the end it's the same. The poison is already inside the culture, it doesn't matter if they "identify" as such.

Total mystery why that is.

DIGITS SAY THE TRUTH

archive it you fucking faggot

archive.is/QnT52

Soon we will have artificial wombs and genetically engineered children. Much will change.

No mention of Kim Du Toit yet. 30 years ago he posted The Pussification of the Western Male. Just use your search engine, It's a breath of fresh air on his subject.

>caring about 3DPD when you could just get a waifu and work towards your goals without being distracted by a roastie
>mfw

well yeah, they want a good man, not a nice man.
oh and you have to be a man before you're either.

Mexican here just an observation I made you can believe me or not, but it seems like at least 90% of white men today are too beta and weak around women. Act like they're scared of pussy and scared to be a man around them and I believe its a huge turn off for women.

biologically impossible

White women treat everyone and everything like a product. They already had vanilla for eons, now they want to eat shit. It's not the fault of me or any other white man. Blame feminism. I act manly around women, and guess what? I get called names anyway. White men are the new niggers and the sooner more of us realize that the sooner we can do something about it.

If todays men are weak. Who were the strong men? Ww2 dudes? Is silent gen up till gen z weak? Gen alpha might be strong maybe. That would be so fitting.

this

I see this too. White guys in my town are all little weak manlets. Get your shit together whitebois.

>good men
>going for 30 year old females
I smell delusion.

Typical millennial trying to blame others for their own weakness. Man up and fix your shit instead of making excuses.

Yeah it's not like a lifetime of conditioning to repress every one of their natural male urges and huge negative consequences for failing to do so has anything to do with that.
Count yourself lucky your skin is brown, you're still allowed to be a man.

wrong

stop assuming women have agency, they dont

well, are they virgins? are they feminine, loving, eager to have children, and young?

nope? well then.

Just because woman don't want to fuck you doesn't mean its everyone else's fault.

And your haircut is a defense mechanism so no 3D woman will ever approach you and take your wizard powers away?

I'm not looking fpr excuses. All I'm saying is, that open borders, multiculti was planned long ago.

Its not our fault white men act beta and shy around women. Females want to a man to take the lead and power over them. If you're too weak to do that, some other guy will. White guys are so damn cucked, even the married ones have to ask permission from their wife to do things. The wife lives off the husband, yet he's asking her for permission. What the........fuck?

lmao. My Captain in ROTC warned us all never to join TRADOC, that "real soldiers who join TRADOC WILL get fired."

>roastie being this jelly of my jawline, haircut and NECKPILL
Yeah bitch you mirin

>KYS
True words of a soyboy

Women: "I can't get the quality of mate that I want. Am I not attractive? No its the men who are wrong."

>Women destroy the west
>OMG men, why'd you let us destroy the west?