Daily reminder that non-Christians worship THIS, intentionally or not

Daily reminder that non-Christians worship THIS, intentionally or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ
youtu.be/OzZq6DqtzHo
asatru.org/havamal.html
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
jesusneverexisted.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Catholics mostly.

ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU GOD IS NOT WITHIN YOURSELF IS A LYING KIKE

Daah i got da true religiun it saez so right in dis book

pope is the tongue of the snake.

Sorry no I don't worship that god
you Christians and Jews can keep him

and you worship a dead jew on a stick.

so i guess you lose.

And muslims

ops brain on thinking

God is inside us all.

Jesus was not fuckin Jewish!
God I wish this meme would die. If it was bait congratulations you got me good.

Krishna would rip Jesus' beating heart from his chest and eat it.

as long as you can accept that, we're cool.

also reincarnation.

Krishna is another word for Christ...they arent people.

Kill yourselves christ niggers

Hail Þunor

La creatura

ill take that as you accepting my position.

I have literally nothing against Hindu poo's in India, Pagan africans in Africa, Muslims in their containment states. They might be wrong, but at least not they're fine people of tradition, reason and culture, unlike the vile fedorashits drowning in cultural marxism. If you're a European atheist, you contribute to our cultural and genetic preservation as much as the nigger migrants do.
>oogabooga jeesuz not white
He is the Son of God - either a jew or a man of no actual ethnicity. My point is - LARPagans and cucktheists on Sup Forums worship the thing that is less white than even -33% la creatura and will surely torture them in hell for eternity for not having the balls to be real men for once and quit their degeneracy.

Fucking satanic

>but at least not they're
*but at least they're
fug

Not satanic. That's a word whose meaning has been distorted.

Talmudic.

INRI = YHWH

JESUS IS A FALSE IDOL OF MOLOCH

Jesus was clearly a Jew as mentioned in the holy bible.

No they don't, go back to injecting that krokodil and selling your women to fat westerners.

Worshipping pagan gods is worshpping demons, the demons want the Aryan race to race mix into oblivion. Don't be a disgrace and trust in the power of demons over God. Demons are a disgrace to God, don't be a disgrace to God too by worshipping them.

youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ

>Worshipping pagan gods is worshpping demons, the demons want the Aryan race to race mix into oblivion. Don't be a disgrace and trust in the power of demons over God. Demons are a disgrace to God, don't be a disgrace to God too by worshipping them.

He seems like a Chad desu

Keep telling yourself that, you know exactly what awaits you after death and exactly why you're not following Christ's teachings.

Problem?

youtu.be/OzZq6DqtzHo

I've read a lot of catholic history and even considered myself a catholic at one point but how can people look at the images think that these are the good guys. Especially considering how much thought goes into the design of literally everything that we're seeing here. They know exactly what they're trying to convey.

You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself stupid christ nigger

I know a sixteenth:
if I see a girl
With whom it would please me to play,
I can turn her thoughts, can touch the heart
Of any white armed woman.
asatru.org/havamal.html

Only wannabe pagan idiots fall for the JIDF "jew on a stick" meme, fact is Jesus is the son of God on you should become a christian.

The financiers of St. Peters basilica. BORGHESE. They're jewish.

You do fucking realise that you can value and have culture without religion, right? You do realise that many and I'd argue the majority of european atheists are also fine people of tradition, reason and culture?

Reminder that modern Christians worship Saturn, intentionally or not.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

So when you're in hell and Satan eats you, do you respawn or do you go to some kind of super hell?

daily reminder that christians are retarded and the old testament ends on a clear "fuck off jews" note from god as he states the condition for a messiah is a 4 legged cloven footed animal jumping over the moon when asked by the jews when they get one despite every king of the jews turning evil and they were to stupid to simply follow god only and then he says the age of miracles was over and walks off

jesus doesnt even make sense. alleged messiah . cant free jews from rome but moses can free jews from egypt. no plagues unleashed on rome. allegedly thats for later because he needed to get his BDSM fix

I'm sure you're right. Rabbi Yeheshua was certainly not a jew.

Have fun channeling your disgraceful shamed demons who pretend to be gods who don't really exist.

You tell 'im!

>fact is Jesus is the son of God on you should become a christian.

As has been proven conclusively over and over.

>gods who don't really exist.

The irony has gone off the charts!

jesusneverexisted.com/

What are your politiks?

Daily reminder that absolutely everything is determined by genetics (epigenetics included). If you want to change anything, you have to ensure certain groups reproduce/dont reproduce.

No, you just suffer indefinitely. Satan might as well leave you bleeding on the floor bitten in half and death won't be there to end it, or you might have to not only go through hell, but satan's digestive system too. Then he shits you out after days of acid burning your skin and continues torturing in other ways, while other enraged souls might want to hurt you to not feel as miserable.

Reminder that christ was a kike.
Reminder that Christianity is used by Jews to control mentally soft populations.
Reminder that most Christians are pedos.
Reminder to sage all Christianity threads

Kinky

We worship worst things than that.

>kike
Literally a term that came into existence because jews refused to sign with crosses due to their hate of Jesus.

Great image and nice get homie

>Unironically believing in the Jews created Christianity to control us meme despite the fact that it's clear that Jews hate Christianity and Jesus more than anything else in existence and it's obvious to see this because the Jews attempted to destroy Christianity first instead of the white race

"Herod ordered the execution of all young male children in the vicinity of Bethlehem, so as to avoid the loss of his throne to a newborn King of the Jews whose birth had been announced to him by the Magi."
>tfw the king of the jews

That's hardly even true.
Old propaganda used to scare people into hating jews.

>this is your dick on atheism
Kek, so much for saving the white race.

Well that's very direct don't you think?

The old order was afraid of a new world order.

i worship this, what you say w*ite boy?

no, but seriously, you should too

there is no greater energy, greater puriness, honest dynamic than death

praise our mother

Saturn or Baba Yaga or Kronos or Time "eats" children which means childrens become adult

never tought of it this way

now i am sad

Ever so often, I pretend that this board is not filled with complete retards. And then I find a post like this.

Sucks to be you, OP

Yes, king of the Jews. Though a biblical Jew is a Christian, since all the true Jews would follow Christ, knowing he's the messiah. In English, people confuse racial jew (eвpeй) with jew by religion (иyдeй), in my version of the Bible, accepted by The Holy Synod, it clearly says "Цapь Иyдeeв", as in "King of Judaists". Russian translation is a bit more accurate since we have 2 separate terms for English "jew".
Revelation 2:9 - 3:9
>I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Yes master, tell him.

(((English)))

Atheist =/= marxists
Dumb slav

Whiter than you mohammed.
Wait? No.

Reincarnation sucks I don't want to be a dog

>Get sent to hell
>Climb out
>profit

I'll be the modern Dante.

Good thing I will be dead and I couldn't possible feel this medieval fairy tale

Repent and go to church niggers.

keep sucking semetic cock

>t. to be fair, you have to have a very high iq to understand atheism *tips*

There is no re-incarnation. Jesus was pretty clear we go elsewhere when we die. Here's the Greek.

>Not praising Inti the sun good
Wew KYS ungrateful fuck

OK, you are probably Whiter than me

what its life but the negation of death
or in other words, the dead of death

the ultimate power in war wiht itself

Ur BoTH NiGGerS. hehehehehehehheeh i troll you

what the fuck

But wait, which version of Christianity is the correct one? Obviously there can only be one just like there can only be one god, so /pol, which. What happens to those who are in the wrong in your opinion?

Idk, but d&c kikes burn in hell for eternity.

How could I ever recover from that

making fun of jesus worshipping a dude with acorns on his head an stretched ears. wooooo lad

>There is no re-incarnation
wrong

How do you even know the Bible is the word of God and not the word of Satan who is trying to trick you all?

Doesnt the bible tell you, why dont you know user?

PWD!!11!1!!1111

Yes, 666he999 came to check the thread.
Satan, your digits are showing, please shill against Jesus better next time.
This. Even a 100% multicultural society would be perfect if everyone in it was a proper Christian, too bad nigs are busy nigging due to 80IQ super-high-T genes and gooks are too busy with their proto-paganism/secularism/communism.

>This. Even a 100% multicultural society would be perfect if everyone in it was a proper Christian
I can see your nose, Schlomo

Wait, dont all Abrahamic religions worship the same god? Wait, why are Europeans worshiping a middle eastern religion?

>Even a 100% multicultural society would be perfect if everyone in it was a proper Christian, too bad nigs are busy nigging due to 80IQ super-high-T genes and gooks are too busy with their proto-paganism/secularism/communism.
Just wanted to bring up that science is now saying whites came about around the same the Bible says Adamic man was formed. WE WUZ HUMANZ N SHIET

I always find it bizarre when people say dumb shit like "all the cool people are in hell" or "I dunno it seems like satan is more up my alley"
What is appealing about eternal suffering?