Why do all the online white nationalists seem to want America to be a white ethnostate...

Why do all the online white nationalists seem to want America to be a white ethnostate? Shouldn't they want to take back Europe as a set of white ethnostates and support america as a home for Native Americans as an Ethnostate?

I just thought about this listening to Anglin argue with Sargon, like he wants white people to have a home and their own country, but shouldn't those countries be in Europe?

Go home whiteman. Let us natives have our ethnostate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rL2XX_2tNk8
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=661s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

natives fucked themselves when white man arrived and you had not even successfully utilized the wheel.

Natives are a novelty that supply us with easy diabetes and alcoholism data.

But aren't we entitled to a home, just like you white men have Europe?

You guys claim to want everyone to have an ethnostate.

>impying the whites are going to get the last laugh
God you're retarded, that's exactly why your race is quickly being replaced.

Why do you resort to dumb strawmen and meme arguments? Is it because you are bitterly envious of whites and their accomplishments?

The Reservations are sovereign entities.

You don't have the population or the technological prowess to defend yourselves.

China would invade within days.

Considering Native American Reservations exist, doesn't the law already allow ethnostates within America?

yeah the reserves. but they keep selling out for easy money.

not as quickly as Aboriginals.

>you must support the tribe!
>teen run at 18 and sever all ties
>aboriginals are being abducted! fund our tribes!

Say all you want about whites but aboriginals are literally next on the race extinction list.

Reservations are not sovereign entities for shit and you know it, they're placed in the worst places in the country and have no resources, don't fucking lie to me

I want my home back you fucking white boy, go the fuck back to europe.

Fine, white people can have detroit, thats all you get, thats all you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=rL2XX_2tNk8

Go back to Europe white boy.

I know with 100% certainty you're not native American

i wonder if there will be any white european reservations in sweden?

Native Swedistanis.

Natives were conquered and given free gibs in return...fuck off and drink your fire water

You ancestors graves make a much more comfortable condo. thanks.

Then I won't feel too bad when you get conquered by muslims.

So you'll have 100,000 natives in the entire U.S. landmass. Lol. Sounds fair.

Natives were conquered, yet why do all Native Americans feel entitled to the land other natives lost? You can see this a lot with Mestizo Hispanics who have no relation to the Natives in the contiguous 50 states yet claim their birthright entitles them to live in the Southwest.

Im fine to go back to europe if you a. Get rid of all non-indians not just whites and b. You actively support use in repeating the process in Europe, IE removing non europeans.

Sounds good to me.

I'll be waiting for the goat fuckers...don't you worry...plenty of govt funded experience...
Now run along to your gibs hut

What is it about reservations that drag them down? I know half of those groups without one in Oklahoma are doing well.

The United States was founded by and built by White men, not Native Americans.

This is our home whiteboy, go back to europe, thats your home.

The natives died from disease or were conquered outright. America was founded by whites. Therefore it’s the white mans country.

Plus the natives couldn’t run an ethnostate themselves. They’re too dumb and alcoholic. The reservations are a joke

Lol you migrated faggot get over yourself Buffalo-who-shits-where-he-eats

Yep Right on. Not even memeing.Im as much concerned in watching europe (especially countries who were never colonial) get chewed up by migrants.

What happened to Indians/Aboriginals is identical to the process in Sweden, say. A small stable culture squashed by an unruly overpopulated one.

i love what shitters aboriginals have become.

I had to take a course in college aboriginal studies. Its was an hour a day of "i would kick families off my land for what your ancestors did!" and "If it wan't for white we would have mastered nuclear power!"

Aboriginals are so deluded is hilarious.

thats how i evaluate it too, if you want to say that whites deserve a home, i agree, but that home is in europe, and native americans need to have a home too, ya know, in america.

There are only like 500,000 pure American Indians left, if that. They already have sovereign territory called Indian reservations. Talk of an entire continent as an Indian ethnostate is incoherent. There is no principle supporting why 500K people have territorial or moral claim over the world's third largest continent, almost 10 million square miles, most of which they didn't occupy or claim ownership of. American Indians did not claim ownership of American land and actually denied that they could claim ownership.

Most Indians bleached, and North America is white. Deal with it.

It's the desire to feel special and important in a world where most aren't....notice how self important cultural studies people are...it's surrogate meaning of life

>aren't we entitled to a home
No.
>You guys claim to want everyone to have an ethnostate.
No we don't.
>Native Americans need to have a home too
That's your problem.

Prove you're a redskin. If you're in Oklahoma, you have some kind of tribal ID or other registration you use to get gibs.

The Southwest used to be Mexican, albeit sparsely populated territory. Polk conquered it in the Mexican-American War.

I'm not in Oklahoma you moron

I disagree, If we believe in our right to exist then it should be extended to every unique racial group. Ideally America should balkanize across racial lines for every race. That includes polynesians, jews, everyone.

i always meant to learn about Texas history beyond the Alamo. I mean Texas has a lot of fertile land compared to the rest of northern Mexico. i am surprised it was not more populated for the ocean access alone.

I said IF you're in Oklahoma. This can't be the only state that registers you people.

Haha nah m8, you guys got conquered by a more advanced civilization. This is white man territory now running sky man ;)

Because whites think that they "conquered" the Natives, even though it took them literally 400 years to reach the west coast and the only battle with Natives that they can name is literally an overwhelming Indian victory. And even though Natives literally saved the American's asses in every war except WWI and the current war.

TL;DR Whites are stinky and bad at war and history.

If you disagree, there isn't a "we" between us.
Claiming rights means appealing to an outside authority. I don't believe in that, I believe in self-determination, so I don't extend any rights to other racial groups. Extend courtesies instead.

As for dissolving the US, "every race" doesn't have claim to territory here. Jews sure as hell aren't one that does.

>america as a home for Native Americans
>the entire continent of north america belongs to indians
What is population density?

Honestly? If Europe agreed to right of return I'd go.

lmao get fucked

I think it would be a great idea for all white people in America to move back to Europe. I think it will happen soon with the Mexican crisis. White flight to Europe but the poor whites will be left behind. Of course the Jews and blacks will try to stop us and/or try to come along.

Cholo, why don't you tell us the reason "Mexico" speaks Spanish instead of Nahuatl?

Who cares, its our home, Europe is your home. Leave.

>flee mexicans in america to go to Europe
>get beheaded by muslim

Seems like you've got a rough path ahead, white man.

Don't call me cholo, honkey.
Put it this way, you're going to war. You have the choice of a platoon of average whites, blacks, latinos, asians or natives. I know which platoon I'm taking,

Elizabeth Warren looks cute in that photo.

>its our home
Well you just go ahead and keep saying that.

Are you not a Cholo, Cholo?
And that's not the choice I have for going to war. Arguing your superiority using make-believe scenarios isn't very convincing.

agreed

There's way more Hispanics in the states than there are Muslims in Europe.

naw we won so fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=661s

because america belongs to the native White population since Whites were Before the injuns. around 10 000 years acording to dna evidence.

You industrialized everything but the reservations.

Of course they do terrible.

>Of course they do terrible when whites don't build industry for them.

>oppress people for centuries
>be surprised when they aren't doing well

really makes you think