White sports

Hahahaha

mutt/pol/ now please

>doesn't know about the ancient art of sweepy sweepy slidey widey

Curling is better than what niggers do for fun thats for sure.

Black IQs
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

What sports did Negros invent?

Whites btfo so hard in the big name sports by blacks theyre regulated to sliding rocks on ice

all the most popular sports were invented by whites. If there was no whites, niggers wouldn't even know what the ball is.

You forgot biathlon, shitskin, that's why whites won all the wars against your kind, we know how to aim and shoot.

Aren't black sports throwing rocks on each other's heads.

learn the history dumb fuck

curling is just athletic shuffleboard. what's the problem?

black sports

Yup.

Checkers.

hahaha

All blacks are like this. Always be armed, always be prepared to kill. They are nothing more than animals driven strictly by impulse. You cannot reason with a monkey. Around blacks, never relax.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Shocka-locka-boom-boom!

which sport isn't white? is there any actual sport, practiced by people around the world and not in some backyard, that came from africa? i'm curious

Eating rotten feces and drinking cattle urine is popular this time of year. Shall I go on?

i believe that doesn't qualify as sport, it's more like African fine cuisine

so much white guilt she doesn't even flinch

"nah that definitely wasn't a knife jabbing into my stomach, i can't just assume he stabbed me, he might think i assumed that because he's black"

Handball is a total white sport

European whites love this sport

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dundundundun DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNANANANANAHHH!!!!

How can you get stabbed and not even flinch? Was that knife made from plastic?

Curling has one of the strongest souls of good sportsmanship of just about anything. You are expected to call your own faults, offer approval for both your own and your opponet's good plays, and jeering an opponent or rubbing a win in someone's face is enough is enough to boot you from a match. It requires a significant degree of tactical thinking, and has often been called "ice chess", deserving or not. Everything from equipment to the ice is very precise, and calls for mental and physical training, as well as significant dedication. On top of this, it is indeed a winter sport, and when played outdoors (rare these days) can bring bitterly cold temps, and even indoor matches can get chilly, at best.

No wonder blacks have no fucking clue what to make of curling. It doesn't reward showboating, is cold, and requires more self discipline then just hitting the gym daily. Why don't we support this more? Maybe it's better being obscure and overlooked, before they need to add bonus rounds and sparklers to make it more exciting.

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

>technique and training required instead of growing tall or getting fat
Haha white sports

white sports
>actual teamwork
>strategic planning
>high communication
black sports
>ooga booga
>running
>smashing into other players

>didnt even take the purse
Literally wtf

Black literacy

Hahahahaha

>regulated
relegated

Nope. Literally none. Sports as a spectacle and sport for something other than personal fitness is about as Western White Culture as you can get. It is a pattern of behavior whites follow where they pursue mastery and excellence in everything they do. If someone is very good at something it becomes spectacle ie the Olympics. Ironically weebs carry on about Samurai folding steel and making the perfect pot of tea while simultaneously failing to realise their entire existence and lifestyle is owed to the determined, disciplined white men who spent millennia refining everything they do and making improvement's exponentially.

>Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

>From Africa

>Brazilian

Fuck you are retarded.

lel

How many gold medals for Sweden?

>Brazilian jiu jitsu is an African sport
>implying it wasn't created by some nip immigrant and his pupils by mixing elements of Japanese martial arts and Brazilian street fighting techniques

They are masters of Jew Jitsu. Half their parliament was caught with blue bags.

They took in a huge influx of bronze medals

Best Pitcher in the Game

Best Everyday player in the game

Best hitter in the game

I unironically love watching this sport.

Noticing anything about these 3 pics?

Best pitching staff ever. Notice anything about them? All three in the HOF.

>niggers are molded and trained to fuel the jew gambling/merchandise machine instead of receiving real education arhat would benefit their smelly species.
>”We BTFO of whitey by gettin CTE and shiieeet”

passive aggressive faggotry?

Name one sport not invented by a white person

You guys are sissies and we are ten times better at hiking.

wrong

It's exciting, but not a jump up and down kind. good for sitting alone, browsing or reading, with some crackers and something like, say, spiced wine or a ginger beer. Very good for armchair commentary. It doesn't sell endorsements or set of pyrotechnics. It's a calm, if tense, sport for a calm people. Hence the near, if not total, lack of anyone with a genetic lack of impulse control.

Enrichingly underrated

Yeah, well you have to be on the fucking field and not wrecking motorcycles to be considered the best.

Enjoy watching African tree hockey then

Not as many as us, white British might is legendary :^)

Kershaw sucks in fall ball

>200 year out of date British flag
What did they mean by this?

lol, daily reminder that nonwhites hate snow and ice and cold weather.

Niggers tend to dismiss anything played in the cold, or that needs more skill then lifting weights as gay, stupid, boring, or what have you. I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with their abilities relative to these various sports.

Pic related.

>2016
Thought you were posting a screenshot from this year's games
I was curious as fuck to see what winter event India won a silver medal in
>in b4 "bile-athlon" or "open bob sled"

>best hitter in the game

probably not, but still top tier.

Hockey. Nuff said. Niggers don't like the cold. Pls stay in your jungles.

arent half the team wogs

I'm actually glad curling is a sport. That way if I want I can be an Olympian at 55 years old.

Upon further examination it turns out they've never won a winter Olympics medal at all.
I know who I'm rooting for this year to at least get a bronze
I think they have a good chance at the Looge

Lol

Fuck off with your cold ass climate cum skun LMAO!!! We're stronger than you faster than you and check! Better looking

That's kind of gay

There's the odd one or two, pic related
Nah that's Rio 2016, the last major Olympics. The image is more to trigger pajeets lol. It's amazing that with such a huge population those shitskins have no outliers who can compete with Whites, I guess being vegetarian doesn't help.

>I think they have a good chance at the Looge

Well put!

Nice dick sucking lips

Nigger they're both white boys, so both prove the point. It doesn't matter.

Bitch please....you do realize there have been pyramids found in west and east africa right? The nubians from egypt which were the real Egyptians migrated out of Egypt when they were invaded and spread out to sub africa. Infact there have been genetic studies showing that sub africans posses 1/10th ansestry from ancient egypt

Ancient egypt in general has been found to have sub african DNA the lates study that supposedly shows a Caucasian eurasian ancestry in the mummies are actually the invaders of the 1800th B.C not the real nubian Egyptians of 2200B.C that built the pyramids

You are a Neanderthal cum boy that skin is only 7,000 years old, the world was black befire you guys crawled out of your caves

I honestly don't know what's worse on Sup Forums anymore. The alt-right hive mind mentality, or role players. I think the latter continues to be worse for the health of the board.

Niggers never figured out how to build fridges. We play stupid games inside of them.

Lots of people here hold normal political views, they just come here to troll the shit out of crazy liberal retards and angry minorities lol :^)

>All blacks are like this

Back to your cave boi

It's true, i suppose we should at least acknowledge the Olympic skill of the quintessential African, traditional, Olympic sport of...oh. Well, at least we gave you some things to play at, there's always the summer games, right? You can run fast, and participate as favored stock for other countries!

Now call the Olympics racist, mooncricket.

they're routinely beaten by pacific island micronations, why don't they just pool all their tech support dollars and buy some african marathon runners like the arabs?