Why do tsundere lolis and older genki guys go together so well?

Why do tsundere lolis and older genki guys go together so well?

Picked up.

It only lasted 3 volumes sadly.

French pedo

His love isn't the same love she has.

I'm well steeled by stuff like blood alone to remain unfazed by the inevitable cancellation of my wish-fulfillment trash.

this is the kind of mindset more people need to have

don't be sad that it's short, cancelled, or incomplete- be happy that it even exists in the first place

Will Blood Alone ever finish? Did they ever get past that wizard trying to NTR misaki? Did we ever find out what happened to his onee-san (who was successfully NTR'd)?

Juxtaposition. Same principle goes with the top tier pairing of the serious straightman and a delinquent.

>serious straightman and a delinquent.
Any examples?

>a 5 yr-old
>already a bitch
Females am i right?

Tsundere works best when they're small and cute. A grown up tsundere just feels like an asshole sometime.
Yandere Kanojo is a good one. though the main guy is less serious.

They can be cured by giving them the D.

There are two good types of tsundere
>classic tsundere where girl is tsun to everyone else and extremely dere only to her love interest
>tsundere where the guy is capable of intentionally breaking through the tsun and entering dere with shear force or charisma

Tsundere where the girl spergs out and thwacks some betamax until they somehow get together is literally the worst.

>>classic tsundere where girl is tsun to everyone else and extremely dere only to her love interest
The best

older caring guys and lolis always go well together.

>Why do tsundere lolis and older genki guys go together so well?
I love this. But I like the inverse even more: a tsundere older guy and a genki young girl.

This is a good one.

Sauce?

Nevermind, found it. "A Meal For Two."

Ootsuka Reika is one of my favorites for young man x loli vanilla.

That's because you have taste.

It's hard to do that without it devolving into loli femdom.
Maybe black bullet

Thanks user.

I don't like loli femdom either. Loli romance with maledom is my favorite but it's so hard to find. Usually I have to go up an age group to at least JCs to get the kind of dynamic I want.

A wild loli tamed by a serious guy is my ideal.

I don't know, a tsundere where only the dere is left after progression is kind of boring.

Why the fuck was this so hard to find? Why is mangaseeonline the only place I found it, is my ISP pulling a north korea on me?

Licensed by Yen Press.

If the cast of characters is too small, sure. But otherwise the gap between her behavior with others vs. her behavior with him is cute af.

If you throw yourself to the spring of the Goddess she might grant you the boons you seek.

Licencing never seems to stop kissmanga or any of the other hosts, really.

I did find it, but I'm interested in what you're implying.

>but I'm interested in what you're implying.
I bet you are.

How is this not considered promoting pedophilia?

>Licencing never seems to stop kissmanga or any of the other hosts
Only where fan translation proceeded licensing

Because he shows zero sexual or romantic interest in her.

There is nothing wrong with loving lolis in 2D, normalfag.

If you see pedophilia in every relationship between adult and little girls, you might be the pedophile since you can only think of it as sexual.

How old, how genki and how tsundere are we talking?

5 years x 26 years, very, moderately.

There's no romance or sexual connection between them, it's just fluffy daughterfu raising SoL.

Well, she IS in love with him. They'll probably hook up when she's like 16 or so.

That's too late, let's make it 12.

Your brain's severely miswired if you confuse 2D with 3D.

It's funny you say that because the manga ended with a timeskip to when she's 10, seemingly arbitrarily.

>promoting pedophilia
this

i viewed this thread at work and my boss walked by and I got a promotion

Why is loli romance with a caring older boy/young man so perfect?

This isn't that stupid image stenography chat bullshit is it? That's too much work, no matter how fun the secret clubhouse is.

Because they can fuck without it being a mortal sin like if he was 55 or something.

Knew I should have got a job at a pizza joint.

>your loli is scared of you running off with another loli

It just works aesthetically.

A 55yo fucking a loli is gross unless he's an ageless vampire or something.

It can be passable if the loli rapes him.

There's still too much of an attractiveness gap there, even if he is "romance gray" or something. Even worse with the fat old men.

Some artists can draw some really attractive old niggers.

Source please? I can't find anything.

Gunjou gakusha

Thank you.

If only kids were this cute in real life.

because women find older guys more attractive than immature hot blooded youths. women constantly fantasize about getting dicked by rich/powerful older men because most men their own age never have that kind of money/power. Fucking an old dude is the fast track to success.

if a man had reincarnate into the past, he'd use his future knowledge to set himself up, make smart investments, improve his body, and so on.

A woman reincarnating into the body of a 14 year old girl? What would she do? Buy some trashy clothes and try to hook up with some dude in his 30-50s.

Nigger the last one was only a couple days ago. I'll start another shoujo thread tomorrow, hold it in until then.

>if a man had reincarnate into the past, he'd use his future knowledge to set himself up, make smart investments, improve his body, and so on.

Every single manga with that premise begs to differ.

manga isn't real, user.

A lot of women prefer teens-to-20-something hot blooded youths to older men, though. They might marry the older man for his wealth and status, but they'll fuck the hot blooded youth behind his back.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with the fact that lolis paired with young men are god-tier OTPs.

They never explained whatever the fuck Lulu's collar was preventing her from doing. She could already mindcontrol even with it on, so what comes after that? Cher too, for that matter, could already charm hundreds of animals, so what the fuck were the collars for?

Fuck, it's been years since I even thought about Tsukuyomi.

NEKO MIMI

NEKOMIMI MOODO DESS

It also works well with a slightly tsundere but still caring older gentleman.

That art is terrible but if there's age gap romance in it, then I have no choice but to read it.

Mahaya does great bodies, but his faces are a bit iffy sometimes.

because it's the natural order of things

True, humans are weird in that sexual development for each gender don't line up. Attraction to the opposite gender is tiered too. Girls subconsciously want reliability and responsibility, and boys subconsciously want fertility and adaptability. Hence girls like them old, boys like them young.

Then it ought to be more common. There are a few series like this, but I usually have to go to "derivative works" to get my loli age gap fix.

Nature should be allowed to take its course.

It is the way God intented

Need more romances with timeskips around different life phases.

My fellow gentlemen and scholar

Who's that at the end?

>that pic
What the fuck I'm killing myself because this will never happen to me

Got a sauce friendo ?
>inb4 Google

How about looking at the post directly beneath it?

upload it please
hard to find the manga with english translation
im already know the source btw 小さな 魔女 の 首輪

Little girls these days are so daring.

It's very common wherever birthrate is above replacement level.

I want these two to fuck

It's licensed
You can get it on madokami

Is there romance between those two?

I honestly have no clue and can't figure out what the series is actually about because the nip description is incredibly chuuni.