Bakugo a SHIT

Reminder that Bakugo is a irredeemable piece of shit bully and the only reason he's popular or nessecary is because 'Deku allegedly needs a rival to LITERALLY step on him through life' and he panders to fujoshits. This blonde, arrogant, annoying fuckstick with a Napoleon complex who has not developed AT ALL AS A FUCKING MAIN CHARACTER singlehandedly ruined parts of the story.

>being this triggered
who hurt you, sage?

>defending this garbage fujobait character
Triggered?

This guy's got it, why does anyone even like such a generic bully?

He is the only character I like from this manga

getting triggered cuz he bullies self-inserku

I want him to rape me furiously.

Which cares if he is a bully? He is fun to whatch and uses his powers in interesting ways, he interacting with others is also usually fun.

Just embrace the jerk,.and stop equating "being a nice guy" with being "entertaining character".

It's Nardo for Capeshits.

You're mother is a irredeemable piece of shit.
Bakugo is 2nd best boy.

>hey I have a great idea, what if we took ichigo, but made him shit?
>brilliant.

this was the thought process behind bakugo

oh

>He is fun to whatch
To you, maybe. His powers are neat, but that doesn't really help his case because he's a drag.

What the fuck are you talking about, Bakugo is nothing like Ichigo. Also, Ichigo is already shit and Bakugo at least has some personality.

I agree and would push it further saying My Hero Academia is full of nothing characters that hold the story together only with their variety which idiots can pick and chose what flavor of shonen anime trope they like best

holy shit sage, learn to english or calm the fuck down. What are you even trying to say?

Bakugo a CUTE

This. Bakugo a shit

Ichigo is tall, cool, handsome and is chill dude not wanting any trouble.

Compare that to the faggot Bakugo who literally sperges doing normal everyday tasks. He had to be restrained after winning the medal. Fuck his annoying antics.

>fujo-bait
Every male character is potential fujo-bait, how is that even a complain. I mean, you could literally pin down that label onto to any male character.

>has not developed AT ALL AS A FUCKING MAIN CHARACTER

spotted the speed reader / anime only.

>Anime fag

>blonde, arrogant, annoying
I like how blonde is a negative quality.

Liked those two episodes so much. Based Deku putting Bakufujo in his place two times, CQC first and later with Detroit Smash.

>This guy's got it, why does anyone even like such a generic bully?
I enjoy how him being always so over the top angry is played for laughs. And that already isn't generic.

>He is fun to whatch
He autistically screeches at everything that beta male mc does

you're right about the way he uses his quirk, bretty cool

Embodiment of Victory wins once again against triggered cucks.

It never fails to split my sides when bakugou haters talk just like him

Here you go.

Do people really call Bakugou boring and generic while praising fucking Deku? He has no personality to speak of other than "usually nervous and insecure but has a sense of duty and gets serious when it really matters". Which is a much of a generic MC as it possibly gets.

>hurr but le epic madman xD

Does he remind you of someone from your childhood?

Bakugou is a fucking sociopath and everything wrong with the world. Guys like him are pieces of shit who can't leave nice guys alone. He's that fucker who made you contemplate pulling a Columbine back in high school from the stress.

Who the FUCK likes this evil cunt?

Literally horny 3DPD girls, faggots, and edgelords

Only non generic character in this generic shounen.

>I only like characters I'd be friends with
Really?

They both suck. Kirishima is the best one. Along with SunEater, the better beta

Black Star is a better loudmouth than Bakushit
At least Black Star aint a little bitch

>hates Bakugou
>autistically screeches like him

Imagine how Bakugou feels OP. You two are pretty similar.

Someones only watching the anime

Mans really told the main villain suck his dick I'm a good guy.

Bakugo getting triggered and getting put in his place is always entertaining to watch

>mfw he gets mad after Todoroki lost on purpose

Comedy gold, bakushit getting BTFO everytiem

I'm saying he's a shit person and shit character. Even fucking Stain is a better character. Bakugou is a creature of pure malice & spite. Fuck Bakugou and all his fans. The slime monster should have finished raping him to death.

Crybaby little bitch can't even take what he dishes out to other people. If I was trapped with Bakugou, Stain, and Shigaraki I'd shoot Bakugou twice and throw the gun at him.

>all these artists complaining about animeonly boogeyman
Here, I'll give an example of why this pretentious cunt is so shit. Try looking through the chapters from training arc to AMvOfA arc very closely again fujotards.

>This thread
Keep crying bitch niggas