Alright, my guys. Anyone else in the super spammy threads of Spaceship user last night...

Alright, my guys. Anyone else in the super spammy threads of Spaceship user last night? There was way too many people caring about the bot posting than what OP had to say.

>Post pic related (cdn-02.anonfile.com/t52980dcb5/ab28c36a-1518383090/pHantEm06FEB2018ts.jpg file with unscrubbed EXIF Data) and asks anons to run it through an EXIF Reader
>bot spam intensifies
>everyone thrown off course

----

>EXIF Data shows
>Copyright Notice: TOP SECRET // SCI // NOFORN // pHantEm-eLPH_Int312M
>LENS: DARPA BrainStorm va-1.532alp 20meter
>Software: DOD703.571/3343

Try it yourselves. MY question is, what is this a picture of? Ayy lmao's? Black Knight Satellite? Israel's Super Nuker?

----

Another note; In the second thread a spambot () posted these coords.
76.7156° N, 158.1092° E
which will take you to a blacked out island among the De Long Islands. I'm not sure what the relation is though.

Fuck Mods and Alphabet, lets get to the bottom of it

Other urls found in this thread:

exif.regex.info/exif.cgi
cdn-02.anonfile.com/t52980dcb5/ab28c36a-1518383090/pHantEm06FEB2018ts.jpg
go.usa.gov/3Buvx)
darpa.mil/news-events/2015-05-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Exif data from exif.regex.info/exif.cgi
Use URL cdn-02.anonfile.com/t52980dcb5/ab28c36a-1518383090/pHantEm06FEB2018ts.jpg

>76.7156° N, 158.1092° E

you can see from the map view (picture in satellite view) there is clearly an island there.

This is some LARP bullshit. Why would the image be distorted like that? It looks like it came from a cheap Hollywood film

This is nothing and likely illegal to view. I must inform everyone that you are in violation of many USC laws. Please, logoff Sup Forums and get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

>

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.
Please remember to sage

>>/x/20323698
dont think you can cross-board post

>76.7156° N, 158.1092° E

you're in the other thread right now too, Catolina poster.

I'm not going anywhere, ever.

From EXIF; WARNING: No color-space metadata and no embedded color profile:

hello my fellow insects

Meaning what exactly?

>No color-space metadata and no embedded color profile
do you know what that means though?

>Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.
hahahahaha (((who))) writes this stuff?!

Stop posting these threads. Final warning. Everyone has been logged. You are in violation of:

18 U.S.C. § 2381

Cease and desist immediately. Sleep now. Sage this.

Please remove this post.

memeflag police

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep. Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

silly americana pig dog

i think you'll have to ask microsoft to remove it from bing as well...

faggot

Dude wut

Reminder

Information on the "Lens" DARPA made.

One could assume the diameter of the physical lens is 20Meter. usage for in space and distant object. Object however is not so distant.
could this be the reason for the blur?

Looks like a horse.

This fucking island again? This was posted in threads earlier this week, it's only 1.5 miles wide
I guess there's something under it

(You) #
i think you'll have to ask microsoft to remove it from bing as well...
...Anonymous (ID: cVzIYkgE)
02/12/18(Mon)00:23:06 No.160115476
#
faggot
...Anonymous (ID: WdrnezSp)
02/12/18(Mon)00:23:30 No.160115509
#

Dude wut
...T'is I the Frenchiest Fry (ID: 58LvyHa8)
02/12/18(Mon)00:23:42 No.160115523
268 KB
268 KB PNG
(OP) #
Reminder

Information on the "Lens" DARPA made.

One could assume the diameter of the physical lens is 20Meter. usage for in space and distant object. Object however is not so distant.
could this be the reason for the blur?

21 / 5 / 11 / 1

[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

Name

Options

Let's go to sleep. This is nothing. I thought we were here for the keks and laughs.

what were the other threads about? this island was at coordinates from the darpa photo thread from last night

>It really looks like a dual image like for VR viewing

VR headset space recon with Zuma? Fly anywhere and watch?

HE RISES.

Q predicted this!

copyright notice:

SCI = Sensitive Classified Information
NOFORN = No Foreign Nationals (non-us citizens most likely)
Lens: Darpa make, (((Brainstorm))) project?

News and events by darpa discribes a brainstorm project with the public:
"DARPA has issued a Request for Information (RFI) (go.usa.gov/3Buvx) seeking specific technological information and innovative ideas demonstrating the potential for high-resolution imaging of GEO objects."

Source: darpa.mil/news-events/2015-05-11

it's just a space blanket, calm down

these were in thread last night too... probably distraction though, pieces of alien and tree photo

Some lonely user made a thread to activate your uberaustism.
>>/x/

It's some island near Russia that was contested as being first discovered by America, then Russia took it over
The more interesting thing was an island to it's northeast that is not shown on any maps and is blacked out on Google Earth
It was on Russian Maps up until 1956, and a Russian iverlayed the old map with the Soviet one which showed it's vicinity and that it's not on the new maps

Majobu • 4y
I can't find it right now. But it goes something like this. There is a hunter who is out in the woods at night, and is he is lost. He then finds a cabin which he decides to sleep in. All he can see inside the cabin is a painting on each of the four walls, they all just show men who is smiling and staring. He doesn't think much over it and goes to sleep. The next day he when he wakes up and there is light outside he can't see any paintings. Only four windows.

Majobu • 4y
I can't find it right now. But it goes something like this. There is a hunter who is out in the woods at night, and is he is lost. He then finds a cabin which he decides to sleep in. All he can see inside the cabin is a painting on each of the four walls, they all just show men who is smiling and staring. He doesn't think much over it and goes to sleep. The next day he when he wakes up and there is light outside he can't see any paintings. Only four windows.

404viewing

VR headset space recon with Zuma? Fly anywhere and watch?
...Anonymous (ID: eoRgUPUs)
02/12/18(Mon)00:27:53 No.160115901
433 KB
433 KB PNG
...Anonymous (ID: eoRgUPUs)
02/12/18(Mon)00:28:02 No.160115912
445 KB
445 KB PNG
...Anonymous (ID: C9pEEJ9P)
02/12/18(Mon)00:28:15 No.160115935
(You) #

HE RISES.
Please delete this post

what i thought

then i checked exif files lol.
then i was intrigued.

I still have time till the tendies get out of the oven.
i'm doing my part

ayyy

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

Is it 3 meme arrows to link another board?

UNLESS SOMEONE REPLIES TO THIS POST WITH AN EXACT DETAILED RUNDOWN OF WHAT IS GOING ON I DECLARE THIS THREAD TO BE DISCARDED AND FORGOTTEN.

YOUR MOVE.

You can clearly see the two wings and the center control of it? idk very sci-fi looking my dudes

What are these supposed to be?

People kept trying to say it's a Israeli Submarine base in the Arctic Ocean where the Israelis plan on launching nukes to start World War 3 between NK and USA

wow interesting. if you have the overlay pic pls post

this was some older LARP that never amounted to anything

Can you post the original with no gaywave or drawing?

Its this the infamous Black Knight satellite?

Nothing to see here guys. This is a slide thread. Please delete the images. Weren't we here for the keks and laughs? I'm tired. I thought we are not into conpiracies. Please delete this post.

Fuck I wish I had saved some

sorry to ruin the fun but we need your autism directed elsewhere

no u

original is in op, it was always wavy

>Everyone has been logged
that's not news brah

That looks like a warp drive in the middle

>Please delete this post.
hahahhahaha these posts are so comical

I read the whole dump I'm tired. And there is nothing to see there. I am tired. Are you tired? Go to sleep. This was a wall of boring text but go to sleep

ITT jews try to convince the plebs that space is a totally real thing and we live on a ball with air in vacuum.

whole post read like a shill bot, meme recycler

its 5:36 pm i'm not sleeping

it says 'MONTAUK' on the bottom

Link to dump when??

What the fuck is that fucking thing?

>>Sup Forums16003771

Original : Rundown:
>Glow in the dark OP posts in panic.
>Drops image in OP post here
>Starts Sending PGP Keys to encrypt communication.
>out of control bots spam the thread with sleepyposts and AI behavioural posts. thread crosses bump limit
> most reposts have exif scrubbed. the one on Anonfile still has exif data
> reveils info on origins of photo. DARPA lens
> Sensitive information.
>you are here.

If you want the real rundown, go ahead and check the PGP keys/Message blocks, Code was "tits or gtfo"

too high energy to be larp.
Truth is always easy.

>76.7156° N, 158.1092° E
>76.7156° N, 158.1092° E
>76.7156° N, 158.1092° E
HOT STUFF DONTCHA THINK?

>>Sup Forums160040549

(You) #
whole post read like a shill bot, meme recycler

its 5:36 pm i'm not sleeping

I am sleepy and this is a bad thread of fake news. Please deletr this post.

>things are bigger than me and i cant explain it

The only Jewish scam is flat earth

Is that "CGI" in the middle?

USS Defiant.

Then how does this exist?This is related to the 'Montauk Project'?

Oh god it is back.

SCI

ya im really tired too but i wouldnt have noticed it if have hadnt posted. thanks. i will go to sleep now. im so tired im sorry i must sleep now. i will delete all of the images its boring and i must sleep. thanks your post really helped

KEEP POSTAN TILL THE AI TAKES DOWN THE GRID

fake and gay

EXIF$ReadrONline
contact me ASAP
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=fXBh
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Right, I'm a retard. It is written in the exif

Good thing all the shills are falling asleep they just don't have to let us know

Anonymous (ID: NO+IqvGm) 02/11/18(Sun)16:40:38 No.160117127▶

KEEP POSTAN TILL THE AI TAKES DOWN THE GRID

...Anonymous (ID: JwYjlvDn)
02/12/18(Mon)00:35:06 No.160116557
(You) #
I think it's back. This is how it started before. Iirc, same flag too.
...Anonymous (ID: 9Y8XTbu6)
02/12/18(Mon)00:35:30 No.160116590
#
This is what came to mind for me as well
...Anonymous (ID: PiY1KxQq)
02/12/18(Mon)00:36:47 No.160116725
#
no, black knight is fake and gay
...Anonymous (ID: chkdA1p7)
02/12/18(Mon)00:37:21 No.160116781
EXIF$ReadrONline
contact me
---a
What a boring dump i have read this and it is absolutely a virus. Don't use this. This is the jews.
Please delete this post.

first time ive seen the combined image. as far as i can recall in wast in threads from last night. its much clearer

Montauk project = Project philidelphia
Camp hero related
USS eldridge
But could be larp.

However:
Project philadelphia focussed on invisibility/stealth using (magnetic?) Radar waves to bend the light around a certain object for stealth purposes.
Reportedly minimal success on USS eldridge.
Montauk NY/ Camp hero is supposedly (((Shut down)))
Picture references to Montauk.

Can someone explain this LARP and why anyone is falling for it?

GO

BACK

TO

/X/

YOU

FUCKING

SHITPOSTING

FAGGOT

waaaah read the post

Privacy

This is nothing and likely illegal to view. I must inform everyone that you are in violation of many USC laws. Please, logoff Sup Forums and get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

see bot:

The bot recycles what you posted 3 threads ago and posts here.
It always starts with sleepyposting and then turns into straight reply shitposting. asif to bury something.

Encrypted PGP keys posted for communications. i really don't know how to work it however.

Somebody probably 'recovered' it from the original image

>schizo rambling
WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

I don't get it, can't the exif data be created by any user/larper?

I thought Philadelphia proj used a shitton of tesla coils.

>being this wrong
>being this autistic
time to kill yourself faggot