Hunter x Hunter

Chapter out
readms.net/r/hunter_x_hunter/365/4440/1

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/hunter_x_hunter/365/4440/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Tsubeppa a reverse trap or a trans dude?

>the maid is literally smarter than Kurapika
lmao. pikafags on suicide watch

If Bisky is based on Togashi's wife, does that mean she is a Fujo? Is that why HxH is so gay?

fuck off niggerstream

More like the maid knows more about the Princes than Pika. Which makes sense.

That said, it is stupid that Pika knows so little about the Princes.

>readms.net/r/hunter_x_hunter/365/4440/1
You fags had your turn, but we don't need you anymore.

Pitou is the cutest

why don't you dump it here?

Best girl

Best grandma *

>she's drinking water
rip best milf.

She doesn't have kids though.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU KEEP POSTING HER IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD, WITH THE SAME FUCKING PHRASES?!!

it's a bot, just ignore it

Reverse trap

O MY CUTE BISCUIT!

Checked and confirmed.

3rd prince handed 2 bottles, he had Oito choose one of them then he drank from the other one to prove shit wasn't poisoned or something.

I know there's a lot of text but the pictures also tell the story.

his beast turns water into poison

i will wait for viz version

Of course, nobody would want an old hag

your beast turns bullshit into fanfiction

Can somebody explain to me why Gon uses Rock ever after coming up with Scissors?

Scissors is a fucking light saber that can cut shit in half. Blunt trauma just sends shit flying and seems to cost more energy

Okay this is the last straw. As her friend she showed me all the nasty things you guys have been saying to her about looking/being a “tranny”. You’re all fucking awful people! This has been bothering her day in and day out and has made her very insecure about her appearance. Not every woman looks like a thin-jawed, anorexic barbie doll like you seem to think all women should look like. The only reason she uploaded another picture was because she was so upset about people continuing to call her a tranny even though just ONE fuckface said it in the beginning and ruined everything. If you’re all that bothered about her posting HARMLESS art interspersed between all of this shitposting that goes on in these threads you’re all pretty fucking stupid! It’s the fact that you seem to constantly bully/talk shit about her more than once and not about other anons here that come and go that’s aggravating. The one anonymous fucker that started all this better make a video or a statement to APOLOGIZE to my friend for putting her through all this grief! You faggots should be ashamed of yourselves

Okay this is the last straw. As his friend he showed me all the nasty things you guys have been saying to him about looking/being a “pedo clown”. You’re all fucking awful people! This has been bothering him day in and day out and has made him very excited about his appearance. Not every man looks like a muscular gorilla, generic shounen protagonist like you seem to think all man should look like. The only reason he killed people was because he was so upset about people continuing to call him a pedo clown even though just ONE fuckface said it in the beginning and ruined everything. If you’re all that bothered about him getting excited for gon between all of this shitposting that goes on in these threads you’re all pretty fucking stupid! It’s the fact that you seem to constantly bully/talk shit about his powerlevel more than once and not about other characters here that come and go that’s aggravating. The one anonymous fucker that started all this better fight him or make a statement to APOLOGIZE to my friend for putting him through all this grief! You faggots should be ashamed of yourselves

I just want to reiterate that it's mentioned that Hal doesn't get along with his TWO sisters, in chapter 350. Niggastream is just stupid as usual.

>Ben is a srs bsnss military leader and oldest heir, beloved by his troops, but disliked by his brothers
>Zhang is intelligent, enjoys life a little bit too much and is a dwarf

Did Togashi decide to read ASOIAF in order to learn from GRRM's hiatus skills?

scissors is transmutation, rock is enhancement.
Gon is an Enhancer

GREAT MORE FUCKING FILLER
GET TO THE FUCKING DARK CONTINENT ALREADY

So? His scissors could have cut Pitou in 2 in the first hit unless he's up against some magic anti-transmutation bullshit he's going to win everything if he manages to use scissors where Rock would land

OP wasn't a fag today

Because I always lurk Sup Forums for hxh threads to spread the truth

>His scissors could have cut Pitou in 2
[citation needed]

Her body is that of an ant, he's cut other ants into pieces ergo he can cut a Pitou into pieces

Unless she has magic Nen proof skin

Proof?
Also Gon specifically busted Pitou's head because that's what Kite told him to do to completely destroy an ant in the cave.

Okay this is the last straw. As his friend he showed me all the nasty things you guys have been saying to hhim about looking/being a “edgy emo manlet”. You’re all fucking awful people! This has been bothering him day in and day out and has made him very insecure about his height. Not every Ryodan member looks like a muscular, tall, extrovert and fit like you seem to think all Spiders should look like. The only reason he used Pain Packer was because she was so upset about some ant continuing to call him a manlet even though just ONE fuckface said it in the beginning and ruined everything. If you’re all that bothered about Kalluto and him posing for HARMLESS art interspersed between all of this shitposting that goes on in these threads you’re all pretty fucking stupid! It’s the fact that you seem to constantly bully/talk shit about him more than once and not about other anons here that come and go that’s aggravating. The one anonymous fucker that started all this better make a video or a statement to APOLOGIZE to my friend for putting him through all this grief! You faggots should be ashamed of yourselves

Good fuck what did I miss?

Not all ants are created equals.

actually both were poisoned, but he's built up an immunity to it

Daily reminder that your ant waifu is an it, dead, and never coming back

Daily reminder that Gon is forever nenless and is no longer the MC and will be left out of the rest of the story, same with Killua since he has his trap brother to take care of.

Leorio is the new MC of HxH

This isn't the princess bride.

>nenless
fucking speedreader

implying Hisoka won't
>become King in the succession arc
>discover all the secrets of the Dark continent
>kill all the spiders
>become chairman of the Hunter Association
Hisoka is the real MC

Fuck of Niggastream, we don't need your shit translations anymore.

>kill all the spiders
He only killed the weak ones so far, he can't touch any spider now (maybe shizuku)

He isn't fighting, but rather assassinating

doujin of him fucking the horse when?

you forgot
>rape Gon and reopen his ass-nen pores

no joy in playing with broken toys.

His nen beast is the coolest one.
Every other beast looks like some apostle shit from Berserk.

>reading the names of the King's wives
Unma
Duazul
Tochore
Kattoron
Swinko-swinko
Seiko
You know it's kinda' hard just, To get along today!
I also just realized who Bateman is named after. Am I retarded, anons?

YES spread the pasta

I want Pitou to eat me and nibble on my bones

That would make me the happiest shitposter alive

These are your future Kings tonight.

anime when?

They'll both be used for Bateman's human art

The phoneposter's friend started shitting on the anons in the last thread and people thought it looked like a pasta so this started

Calling it now, Tserried will be killed by his own Nen Beast.

Illuminate me.

Not him but I believe it has to do with numbers. Oito=Eight.

Well shit, it really does fit.

Way too developed to die in a lame way, especially when he already has control over it.

How many years do you think it'll be til we see the boys again?

how hard are the spiders going to job on the boat?

Una
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete?
Ocho

good catch

Pretty fucking hard, I imagine.

I mean, couldn't the mummy guy pretty much sink the ship by summoning the planets? I bet he'll be killed before he can even do anything.

Leorio is going to save Kurapika from despair

I kinda wish this existed

On the wives, their names are numbers. I just realized Swinko-swinko would be "cinco, cinco," which is like the lyrics to the Offspring's "Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)". I don't know if that inspired Togashi or if it's merely a coincidence, but considering he just turns on the TV when he runs out of ideas, and we already have Pariston Hill and ShaiaLapouf, it wouldn't surprise me.

As for Tserriednich: Tserriednich. Tserriedrich Ni. Rriedrich Nitse. Friedrich Nitse. Friedrich Nietzsche.

i want pitout to fuck me and nibble on my boner

You guys say the same shit everyday! Come up with something new!

Hopefully super hard. I bet Tserriednich is going to kill one or a few in a display of power.

Meant for pitouposters

I don't want Shizuku to die. She's too cute and airheaded to die.

>we already have Pariston Hill and ShaiaLapouf
Pariston Hill is 100% taken from Paris Hilton, but Shaiapouf isn't Shia Labeouf.

All the royal guard are named from egyptian gods + animal name from french children's book Caroline et ses amis.
Nefertiti + Pitou
Montu + Youpi
Shai + Pouf

She's going to get CLOWNED

uno dos tres cuatro cinco cinco seis

He's pretty fly for a white guy

Dumb phoneposters posting non anime images have no business telling people what to do.

one day you will look back at this nen beast fondly

>damn..togashi used to come out with characters like THAT?

>things can only ever be a reference to one thing

this is what it means to have skill

its certianly not 10/10 but

the expressions are well done
obviously the art is good an din well taste

he was kinda lazy on the nen beast's hairline

he shouldve thrown in a hint of the homie inside the mouth

i think the bottom line with Togashi is at least he's experimenting and trying shit that's never been done before

like this level of dialogue, complexity, weirdness, you don't come across it every day

it seems like at this point..he just wants to tell a story. like the art just really just a supplement

>I can never be wrong if there's an infinite number of truths

Just give up.

Why exactly are phoneposters so hated?

Do you really think Togashi named his character after a disney child actor whose only claim to fame at the time was Holes?

There's also neferu and nefertem

checked

Yeah my bad, Nefertiti was a queen not a god.
It has to be nefertem.

Yeah, you're right. I mean how many nips even know about that movie? How many mangaka would reference it? I bet the manga that Togashi gets half his ideas from wouldn't have referenced it.

So isn't Chrollo basically untouchable now that he has his Nen back and plenty of time with his fortune ability?

I always thought youpi' full name was a take on mentuhotep, an Egyptian king

>implying he wasn't always untouchable
He's literally never been injured in any fight

dolphin>>book
silva says hi

He had his arm shattered

Well then again why would he name a character after some whore of a daughter of a large hotel company?

Hisoka managed a clean hit with a head. That was pretty much all he did.