Why do people ironically hate Jewish/Israeli people. What have we, as an individual, done to wrong you? Nothing...

Why do people ironically hate Jewish/Israeli people. What have we, as an individual, done to wrong you? Nothing. Jewish people are pure unlike the Muslims and Blacks and we allow our women to properly express their selves.

Dirty muslims are the bane of this earth, and Jewish people are in the exhaust of them, having to deal with their shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
youtube.com/watch?v=VTl4xAoJi9E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHiSpkyOdko
911history.de/aaannxyz_ch11_en.html
youtu.be/Xa-58brvJoo
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you unironically make this thread every day?

Got tired of using your Finnish proxy already t. David Mossad JIDF?

Idc if it has a jewish background, but if it's a real jew, gas it

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers....

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

First time making this post.

And no, that's not my name. I currently live in Birmingham

>t. Pic related

Fuck you, you subversive kike.

ukt rkptr om npjty?

Israel, in particular Tel Aviv is the city with the largest amount of pedophilia in the world. Israel is also accused of committing genocide against Palestinians, has a drug, human and organ trafficking issue and has active lobby groups around the world which influence the American government.

So why am I not pro-Israeli? It's obvious. No matter how many attractive women a propaganda outlet tries to shove in your face to cover for the other blatant issues, it doesn't change the issues.

Congrats, you found a link from the Israeli people to 9/11. All countries have their bad people. That's like saying every american is a school shooter because a few people do it.

You sound like a commie.

HEIL

youtube.com/watch?v=VTl4xAoJi9E

Have you forgotten history (((goyim)))

It's not even about being *pro* israeli. It's about not being overtly anti semetic towards normal Jewish people.

muslims and kikes are one in the same. you all must be killed.

Good. Get rid of the muslims. If it weren't for them groups like Isis wouldn't exist. You can't deny that the muslims are worse than Jewish people could ever be.

post the full thing shithead

jews have poisoned the West. Jews are the bane of civilization. sand niggers wouldn't have been a problem if you kikes didn't open the gates of the west to them. fuck you kike. the only joy I have is knowing that when the West falls you'll be roasted alive by those sand niggers.

Muslims are worse. Way way way worse. Try living by in Pakistan, and then try living in Israel. OH WAIT, you won't even make it out of Pakistan before being kidnapped and executed.

I WANT A JEWISH GIRLFRIEND WITH HUGE TITS RIGHT FUCKING NOWWWW!!!

These haters you refer to are inadequate losers with mental illnesses who can't hack life so they blame everyone else for their shit existence.

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ZHiSpkyOdko

Unlike you, user, we have respect for our selves.

checked and kek'd

Pic related

Guess how many Muslims are on the list

The Jew in the pic made us champions in Euroleague.
People hatin' coz they were not able to take what Jews were giving.

Jesus was a jew, but hey...

>first time
Ahahahahahah

Barely anybody on this board is even really white
Pic related, these are the people calling you a kike on here
Literal unironic mudslimes, spics and nogs larping as white jew-hating nazis

You betrayed Germany because Britain promised to kick Muslims out of Palestine for you... Then you bitch about Germany wanting an ethnostate free of people disloyal to the volk.

Lets be clear, you are the only terrorist vermin who needs gassing.

Yep. I can even take a picture of the outside of my window so you can see that I actually don't like in the middle east and I live in the UK

Says the meme-flag faggot. Yeah, you're really fooling us, Shekelstein.

gtfo

In what way exactly is the world's hatred for your people ironic?
Do you think everyone says they hate you as a joke but what they really mean is that they don't hate you?
Really???
>we allow our women to express themselves
>this is positive
>this makes up for the fact that your people are pillaging western civilization for everything of value

Thats why he kicked them out of the temple, but hey

I've contacted the Birmingham police about your hatespeech. It's over for you, bucko

lol
Right and vpns don’t exist. Just stop.
Have your gay little rerun of a thread. It’s blatant spam and the more anons see it, the easier it becomes to just avoid this trash altogether.
At least you’re a good jew and waited for Shabbat to end.

U attacked the USS Liberty; U let UR terrorist buds blow up the US Marines barracks in Lebanon w/o letting the US know that U knew; U attacked the USS Cole to swing the election 2 Bush and U masterminded the 9/11 False Flag.

911history.de/aaannxyz_ch11_en.html

Whether or not they're white, they're accurate when it comes to assessing the primary reason for the world's problems. So go eat a foreskin, Kikelberg.

And that's why they coerced the Romans into nailing him to a tree.
Allegedly.
But hey.

Judean, not a jew. Learn the difference

npr now good work thanks !

So a literal timestamped pic of a obviously british road wouldn't do? Okay.

Still trying to figure out why Jews are little bitches that have others fight for them...it's like the girlfriend who is a bitch and always starts shit she wants you to finish

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE KIKES BANNED NEHLEN FROM TWITTER TODAY

DAILY REMINDER THEY DROVE UP THEIR SHILLING TENFOLD TODAY

Why do you pretend to be white on the internet, Ahmed?
Is it more effective for slandering jews?

they hate Jews because of the Palmach and jidf . they need to get red pilled about lehi , IZL and Meir Kahane

all jewesses must be bred with christian men and their children baptized.

Well, there is a highly disproportionate amount of jews in academia pushing cultural marxism, a majority of jews in europe in america effectively supports cultural marxism, your culture of nepotism leading you to control a lot of the government(especially in my country). I dont believe that you conspired as a whole to enslave whites and take control of the world or any of such bullshit, but you have been historically a fucking nuissance and done a lot of subversion of our values. Removing you from our societies is really the best solution both for us and for you. Thats why I am fine with you having an ethnofascist state tho, we should learn a lesson from you and make our own. Deporting kikes to some fucking desert in the middle of nowhere where they have to fight off sandniggers 24/7? Hell yeah. The only problem is that america sends you weapons to deal with that problem and instead of leaving you alone with no aid like you should be.

Are you trolling? Hands down the jews Are worse

what about christian women

Do you know what a vpn is. You can be inside the queens ass posting and take a pic of her colon, it won’t mean shit.
And how much time you’re spending on me who is calling you out instead of replying to the user who are giving you answers to the Jewish Question.

I’m done bumping this faggotry. Cya tomorrow when you post with either
1)Norway
2)Finland
3)USA
4)UK
5)South Africa
6)and the most honest one...Israel

>Why do people ironically hate Jewish/Israeli people

It's not irony. You guys have effectively conquered European society. We're going to take it back.

>What have we, as an individual, done to wrong you

This is some liberalistism tier thinking.

>Jewish people are pure unlike the Muslims

Genetically pure? Lolno. The ashkenazim deliberately reproduced with gentiles to infiltrate europe. Sexually pure? Lolno. Part of the reason why they're not genetically pure is because of how (deliberately) slutty their women are. Even in the modern day, I've never met a Jewish girl who didn't have at least 3 dicks in her mouth by the age of 15.

>Dirty muslims are the bane of this earth

I would certainly never live around muslims, but they're not causing too many problems outside their sphere sans american empire interference.

>Jewish people are in the exhaust of them

Jewry literally predates the existence of Islam.

nothing, most people have no problem with jews. its just a minority of highly vocal retards on Sup Forums . the rest are just ironic satirical posts by people trolling

its the same way everyone on here says nigger but in real life is not racist

Huh, it's almost like living in a tight knit, closed border, intensely nationalist country with little race mixing makes you more intelligent.
Really gets the nogin joggin.

you better start believing in white genocide cause you in one ask Jacob Frank and the Frankism movement

Nope. Try living in the UK with Muslims. It's terrible. They are almost animals.

No, these burgers dont look that much like mutts

The True Story of Adolf Hitler & The Third Reich

youtu.be/Xa-58brvJoo

>by being Christians which are secretly Jews

A timestamped photo of a british street isn't a VPN you idiot. You really are delusional.

>actually caring about Palestinians

>nothing, most people have no problem with jews

Spotted the Jew. This is classic jewry, to pretend that Jews actually do nothing out of the ordinary, that they're just an arbitrarily chosen scapegoat by a handful of autists. Next you'll say Judaism is just a religion and not actually an ethnicity.

Nah the truth is everyone hates Jews. They look funny and they're obnoxious as fuck, that's all it takes for almost everyone to hate Jews.

here i fixed it for you

I hate your leaders, both religious and political for their scheming, I hate your captains of industry for their complete lack of scruples and outright attack on the european people through the media and economic pressure, I hate your fucked up religion that claims anyone that is not one of you is an animal and should be used to further yourself in any possible way, I hate your culture and immense lack of honour, I hate the holocaust profiteering of your people.

That doesn't really cover it, but yeah. If you aren't any of those things then you aren't a jew in anything but genetics but as we all now culture is in a big part in your blood.

Any questions?

Al Wolf broke Rogan Board (((dot net)))

No, because that breeds more Jews. Shove them in the gas chambers and/or ovens, turn on the Zyklon B and/or flames, walk away, then find yourself some actual women.

And why they chose to let a literal thief go instead of an innocent because he was more dangerous to their shekels, but hey

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t

The jig is up. The goyim know and the day of reckoning that always comes for the Jews because of their vile, subversive, evil behavior is coming. They are scared and are lashing out in any way they can.

That's not ironic, it's 100% genuine and reasonable hate

Nice. You are a good goy

Stop lying, Jew.

Same thread every day. Day after day. Then you look down the post and see you slam, insult, demean. If pushed further, you will threaten and detail how you will destroy the world. Hate and despair. The eternal Jew. Why the fuck do they hire you guys to come on here?

Normal Jews also don't like other Jews so what's your point?

hey thanks wahhabistein !