Made in Abyss

Name 1 thing he did wrong

OZEN THE IMMOVABLE NUGGET!

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

horse fuckers stay out

look at this moth

Did not mass produce bunnies.
Did not invent a portable food with better taste than a wall.

dissected Prushka

He said wrong, user.

>finds a squishy boob-stone
>"could this possibly be a special-grade relic equivalent to the Unheared Bell, which has the ability to stop time!?"

What is wrong with Reg?

He's a man that appreciates all boobs equally.

>>Bell that stops time
>>Boobs
Choose one.

Kiyui is cute, please tell me the birthday thing was just a meme.

He is a sexbot

he became natts white whistle

Requesting a good cutout of Faputa going full autistic when Reg is leaving because I'm a faggot who don't know how to rip pages from mangalifewin.

Not a meme. Dad Science proved it. Good thing an immortal witch passed by and saved him.

Nope

Reg is some kind of bunny-huffing, moth-ogling sex pervert.

why did the meme posters have to latch onto this series? is this going to be the new umaru shit now?

Ozen best girl.
Now I wonder how a "civilian" life would suit her. Maybe she could find work as a bulldozer or other heavy equipment.

>why did the meme posters have to latch onto this series?
It was always like this, it's just even worse and more noticeable now. And Umaru was a shitpost anime on itself, so not even close.

To anyone from the scanlation team in the thread, how long on average does it usually take you guys to translate a chapter? I'm curious how long after Chapter 43 gets released we can expect the scanlation.

FAT FLUFFY BUNNY

Is this the horse fucking, gay childhood friend fucking, and cosplay hookup thread?

How fucked are Riko and Nanachi next chapter?

My new Wallpaper

No that's the other one

Just check older 2ch/futaba threads and try finding one thread without stuff like "nanashi wa kawaii desune". MiA was a meme magnet since its conception.

Thank you, may you life be filled with curses and blessings.

Invisible Hand of the Free Market!

As long as they stay in the village they'll be fine. But the second they leave Faputa is gonna stick her claws in their bellies

Let us never speak of that thread again

Answering your question, Riko will be in a shitty situation while Nanachi might meet an old friend. all in all better than having to face Bondrewd or Tamaugachi again, I suppose (depends how good their sanity roll result is).

Dissecting Prushka was very wrong. How is Reg supposed to impregnate a stone?

Faputa and Nanachi are for impregnation

He gets very sick and almost dies but is saved in a Special.

Ok, so Hanu Isku = Inn or place for sleeing.

"Mo di" probably means comprehend or understand. So Madi Mo and Modi Ma somehow means something like "Don't comprehend" with other possibilities being something like "Don't understand (her)" or "Do you understand (her)".

Hadimae.

You know, I really want to know what Faputa will say to Riko and 7chi. Will she just straight up talk shit to them or will she subtly talk to them to death. This layer looks like it will emotionally try to separate everyone from each other and keep them on that layer.

>yfw Jewish Giraffe takes a killing blow trying to protect riko and dies a dog's death

ぽい

Is ozen really capable of defeat bonedad ?

Those shoulders and that dumb hat make her look hilarious

You shut your whore mouth

She looks awesome you nigger, what are you smoking?

Stay mad Ozen

BenDrowned got his ass handed to him (more accurately, blasted off of him) by two little girls and a one-handed robot boy. Ozen would annihilate him.

Only after bumplimit

>you will never fuck a moth
why live?

*gasps in glee* someone used my meme, sosu!

What would sex with a moth be like?

She'd use her 4 arms to stimulate different places

why would you want to

she has breasts and a belly button so it would just be like a normal girl but with a high body temperature, white fur, four arms and a psychotic libido.

So is Reg the character with highest confirmed penetration count in MiA?

Riko, how does shitting on a narehata feels like?

>After being eternally cucked by Lyza, Ozen decides to take a vow of chastity, relieving her stress only by scaring lolis and beating shotas.
>As a symbol of her commitment and the strength that it takes to undertake such a task, she seeks to make it more permanent.
>She has recently obtained another Thousand Man Pin, and after noticing it is the perfect shape and size, she knows what she must do...
How likely?

Gay sex with your childhood friend dressed as Reg at comiket after it has been shuttered by the government.

>High body temperature
God thats so erotic, imagine how piping hot her cunny got to be. And you can hump it while getting hugged by her 4 arms.

I want to cuddle with her and fall alseep together during a chilly night

I hope you get turned into a cartridge

Did somebody say poi, poi?

Except Papa did not show any intent of killing any of the three kids (while one of them has the MiA equivalent of Graviton Radiation Emitter).

he wanted to turn riko into a cartridge

>pic

oya, oya oya oya oya

Riko beats Bondrewd by firing Reg's detached arm-incinerator, how is that possible? I know Reg is a robot made of many artifacts, but how is that one supplied once it gets cut off, if its number of loads depend of Reg's energy? If it's like Spargamos, why does it knock Reg out when he uses it? Also Riko can use it without supplying energy nor getting knocked down? She should've detached the arm before, it would save some problems! Also how did she fire it? Push a button? Reg seems to activate it as if it were a part of his body. It had a load ready or something? because that was pretty vague if it's the case, I think.

Ozen is the strongest white whistle in combat i think.

He didn't fuck his 10/10 daughter

riko aimed it and reg fired it. As for how it works? this is the abyss, i aint got to explain shit

Look at some fan art

Didn't Woody "fire" Buzz's laser from his detached arm?

Reg is a bluetooth robot

>Immovable lord is the strongest combat white whistle
>Not the fucking Lord of Annihilation

Dead people don't count user

We're talking about the living, user.

>implying
Prushka didn't recognize a penis until Riko drew it erect and then immediately went "Oh you mean like Papa's rod!"

>To become a Narehate you have to turn back from the 6th layer to the 5th
>The Narehate Village is on the 6th layer
???

Did they just try to go back for the kicks after finally reaching the 6th layer or something? It really makes no sense. Why would anyone become a Narehate willingly?

>papa's rod
>lord of the dawn
morning wood

Just his normal science boner, not lewd at all.

If she could fire the arm, it stands to reason that his limbs operate with their own power sources. When you're designing a robot for any kind of expedition, be it to Mars or the abyss, redundancy, no matter how confusing its implementation, is a good thing to have.

Besides, we're talking about a robot that somehow stuffs 80m of absurdly thick cable in his tiny shota body. 3D logic doesn't apply here. he's probably using hammerspace or some shit.

We all know that Riko is the Lord of Shitting
But can Reg shit?

Did you see what kind of creatures lives in the 6th layer? Sometimes you're stuck between a rock and a hard place, some I assume choose to be Narehate and lives illegally in the 6th layer's slum. Sad!

He has an anus, so it stands to reason that yes he can.

Why is it that I have little sexual desire towards green Poi, but want to violently fuck red Poi in all her holes until her body is decorated with semen?

Reg is a dog so he can poop.

His a sexbot user, for both male and female.

does reg eat his own poop then?

Thats wrong, he regarded Riko as a fellow scientist, he even mentioned how they're much more alike than she'd think so.

>Did you see what kind of creatures lives in the 6th layer?
Wouldn't remaining, you know, fucking human improve your survival chances more than becoming a horse or a rug or a blob or a toilet?
Faputa is the only Narehate down there we've seen so far that actually looks like an improvement from humanity.

The warmth would undulate over your dick like gentle waves. Just marinating yourself in her moth pussy juices without moving would bring you gradually closer to orgasm. You'd have to beg her not to move so you won't cum too quickly, and she'd give you a lewd smirk and start thrusting against you anyway.

The combination of Ozen's pale skin, horn-looking hair, and wide shoes always makes me think of her as a goat person. Anyone else get this feeling?

>implying the footfag man isnt the true pinnacle of humanity

Can I choose Riko's small loli boobs?

Depends if Goats are cucks or not. Any goat expert here who can tell us?

holy mother of boners

I don't know but it's fairly save to assume what kind of narehate you would become.

I meant some explorers have to choose between horrible death and rolling narehate gacha when ambushed by a 6th layer creature.

I wouldn't be surprised if Reg already has a bunch of robo-moth kids running around narehate village

Does anyone know where I can find the specials in English? I'm having a bit of a hard time.

People get high body temperatures during fevers, right? I wonder what sex with a sick girl would be like.

someone should post the fanart of reg squeezing the boob rock while imagining riko's tits

Ahhhhhhhh majestic a whistle is a whistle even in abyss my dick is so hard right now