Mattis admits Trump lied us into another war

This is the biggest story of our lifetimes and isn't getting any coverage.

Trump bombed an israeli air base back in april.

Another war? What's the new war?

Are you faggots still sour about that?

No. I'm happy. Wtf.

>Mattis a 4 star general is being used as a shilling point

How fucking low do you have to be to target a vetted 4 star marine. Am i supposed to believe that subverting both the military high command AND the executive branch isn't typical commie bullshit?

>bombed an israeli air base back in april.
you mean syrian?

if not wtf?

Fuck Jimmy Dore

Lol. We were all calling that one bullshit and Ivanka cried about the victims and Trump bombed an empty runway.

Did you see the damage done to the air base? 59 tomahawks and no fucking damage. The missiles didn't go to syria. He fired them on an israeli airbase for using chemical weapons against palestinians.

Because we’re not in a war.
Fake and gay.

>Another war? What's the new war?

Yeah kinda hard to find coverage of the 4,000 US troops and bases currently in Syria.

Tillerson said the occupation will be forever and we will us economic sanctions like Saddam to remove Assad in the rebuilding.

>Because we’re not in a war.

Orwell called he wants his language back.

We are in an undeclared war aganist the governent of Assad in Syria. We just attacked Assad troops like a week ago.

>and Trump bombed an empty runway.

Because he's a kike puppet and knew it was bullshit. He's doing whatever the military industrial complex wanted "I will let the military run things"

Course you won't address what Mattis said right faggot?

You have to realize, that its not just that people are deceived. Its that people WANT to be deceived.

We don't ever attack a country because of a gas attack. I mean come on, you think thats why we attack countries? We attack countries for a myriad of reasons all related to our own personal interests and gains. And people are fine with this. They just want to be told its because a gas attack.

now this is pretty insane

the logical explanation is that syria/russia missile defences downed many of them

have any proofs? its literallyan insane claim

You mad he called out Turdeux?

Well yeah, but that has been happening for a while now. Not really a "new war".

>We attack countries for a myriad of reasons all related to our own personal interests and gains. And people are fine with this. They just want to be told its because a gas attack.

How many Americans believe this and how many are brainwashed by the death merchants?

>Well yeah, but that has been happening for a while now. Not really a "new war".

US forces were not openly attacking Assad prior to Trump. There was not 4,000 US troops in Syria prior to Trump. I would put that down as a new war.

I swear to god I am so done with the kvetching about that fucking airfield, did Mohammed fuck a sacred goat there or something? Trump blew up an empty patch of concrete to shut the neocons up, should he have pulled an Obama or Bush instead?

You guys are seriously way worse at what you're doing than you were a year ago. You're gonna get charged with sedition and the 12 rounds of guys before you are gonna get away scott free.

I bet they don't let you read Andrew Kerr.

Who's talking about an airbase when Trump's done all this in Syria since?

>You're gonna get charged with sedition

You'll have to come to my house. See if you and your gestapo government thugs can get thought the traps by the time I'm off into the woods.

You're one dumb mother fucker. U.S. troops have been in Syria for years. Trump didn't start it.

>U.S. troops have been in Syria for years.

Yeah well its been a little bit less for our gain and a little bit more for 'their' gain as of late but the point remains the same. We do it because we are protecting our currency, and we all get paid in our currency so no one in American can claim our imperialism isn't benefiting them even a little bit.

Uhm, no. Obama sent around 2000 or whatever the final number reached. He promised not to send troops, but ended up sending 200-300 troops every 3 months or something to confuse media and people, etc etc.

> U.S. troops have been in Syria for years.
Not at the massive scale we are seeing today. Maybe a couple dozen or so, not the thousands we currently have.

We only learned about the US based from Turkey revealing them last year.

Also, what does Bana Alabed have to say about this recent discovery? Inquiring minds want to know what this brilliant geopolitical genius 8 year old has to say

>4000 troops
>Massive scale
Pick one.

Yeah see you can't even speak credibly. I guess there's no time for lurker training because everyone keeps quitting.

TRUMP BOMBED AN ISRAELI AIR BASE

Exactomundo, that airbase was empty as fuck!

White genocide

ay yo where da maskus at

>Trump bombed an Israeli air base back in April.

It was a Syrian air base you fucking retard

Color me surprised

Fuck you bro, Jimmy knows his shit!

2016 wants its talking points back Jimmy

I guess Mattis was /ourguy/ after all

Proofs please

We're bombing Assad's troops now, retard. Trump is just a Jew now in terms of foreign policy, but at least he's still getting out the spics and fucking with the corrupt judiciary

Jimmy Dore? I mean holy shit. He's the modern day Oracle right? Never wrong about anything, absolutely perfect in every way. Guess this is it. Get ready to go to war guys.

Sup Forums was right again

see

>empty airbase
>terrorists claim this is where the "sarin" gas attack originated
>trump bombs
>Russians ask for international investigation! because sarin residue would easily be identified
>nope. No-one wants to or has investigated the site.

Trump bombed a fucking airstrip. You guys try way too hard at this. It's Sunday. Day of rest. Stop trying so hard.

>Jimmy Dore is bitching about Trump, not democrats!?!
>"Assad did nothing wrong."
Ah, I see. It has to have a russian angle for Jimmy Dore to not be rightwing. He just keeps proving me right.

I enjoy that Mattis is someone who comes up with great quotes and in general, not someone to fuck with.

On the same token, he is no Patton, and enjoys killing for the Jews which is something I cannot respect.

Lied us into the war? The war started under Obama, brainlet.

>and enjoys killing for the Jews which is something I cannot respect.

Don't knock it before you've tried it