Is Canada even trying?

Canadian army
>Budget: 14 billion (kek)
>0 attack helicopters
>3rd world tier navy unable to operate outside of Canadian waters without US logistical support, half of ships in dry dock for repairs
>No airborne
>Virtually no AA capability
>Down to 3 regiments of infantry (Roughly 6,000 soldiers)
>Stronk Womyn and diversity
>Filled with useless paper pushers
Snow niggers can you please explain your fucked up military?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/J4mmN
archive.is/k0IC3
nationalpost.com/news/politics/canadian-military-could-be-on-verge-of-new-decade-of-darkness-rick-hillier
nationalpost.com/news/canada/sub-completes-mission-on-second-try-the-boats-living-up-to-its-obligations>Canada's
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop making this thread every day.

A
Fucking
Walrus

Why are you on Sup Forums every day?

No one wants to fight us while everyone wants to nuke you. Our military is still in the top 30.

It's my job

Lol according to who, Cucknada? You have some of the shittiest troops in NATO, like only worse ones would be the fucking Germans and even then you would probably have to fight them for it

CIA nigger

you guys did the same thing

...Yes, but we have actually won a war so we get a pass

Also this

>Snow niggers can you please explain your fucked up military?

Liberals don't believe in having a military. I'm not going to sit here and defend this cucked shit.

Oh fuck off 3 guys who can shoot far is in no way an excuse for the entirety of your military being meme tier shit...btw, snipers are basically universally despised by the infantry

get no-scoped faggot

If Canada had to pay for its own military would they be able to afford giving money to the redskins and immigrants?

>meme flag
>zog drone

hmmmm

Which one, the war for independence that made your country objectively shittier than it would be if it didn't?

Maybe if your scopes could stay on your rifles...did your broke ass military get guard rails yet, or do you still have to zip tie pec15's to your c8's?

You mean the one that created the US and Canada, the main difference being we have natural gun rights, free speech, and don't cuck to the (((Crown)))

archive.is/J4mmN
>Canadian military to review uniforms, badges, ceremonies to ensure it is welcoming to women, minorities

The Canadian "military" will be nothing more than a public jobs program in 10 years. Standards will continue to drop to ensure personnel retention

t. ex-Reservist who keeps getting "pls come back" letters

OP stop being mad at Canada just because some Canadian was railing your broad while you were away fighting for Israel, keeping hate and rage bottled in is unhealthy

I like having a military so we can contribute to the world in fights like against ISIS, but literally the first thing trudeau did was pull us out of that fight, so literally what use do we have for a military right now. We might as well save the money. Nobody is invading us by land, sea, or air, we aren't participating on the world stage, the US can defend us if anything big happens which it won't, literally what's the use.

Are they still recruiting for the reserves? I'd rather shoot guns and do some camping than flip burgers tbqh, my friend was in the Black Watch btw.

Wrong building, Tyler.

looks like they're on a hiring frenzy now that Trump has scared NATO countries into actually spending money on their respective militaries. I was also an infantard, not interested in going back or RegF as I'm an out of shape dope smoking civilian now, and not with the feminist in chief at the helm

>archive.is/J4mmN
>The Canadian military will review its badges, uniforms, flags and associated ceremonial activities to ensure they are welcoming to women, visible minorities, the disabled, indigenous people and members of the gay and transgender communities.
>The Disabled
>MFW the army has lowered standards to accept disabled people

>I like having a military so we can contribute to the world in fights like against ISIS.
Why? The war in the middle east has nothing to do with us. Fighting ISIS makes us a target and we'll see Europe style mass killings here.

These are cadets. You would never catch a real solder doing this bullshit.

OGA nigger

also found this gem
archive.is/k0IC3
>speaking in Vancouver on Friday, Sajjan said the government is taking a “feminist approach” to the military.

>“Our defence policy itself didn’t have a gender-based analysis, it was done after the defense policy was written,” Sajjan said.

>“It was actually done as we were actually developing the policy. We are actually committed to increasing more the number of women in the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF).”

Kinda like u mutts can fuck horses and be faggots .

Join a tech trade and you’ll get in fast. Lots of vacancies. I went for AVN tech cause they have like 150+ spots. You get trained in a good career and come out with skills in a tech trade unlike infantry..

Cry all you want bitch, we are still the best trained and most respected military on earth.

They don't need a strong military the U.S. keeps them safe

-t Rear Echelon Mother Fucking POG

Good one, leaf

>best trained and most respected military on earth.
According to leafs...get the FUCK out of here your training is a JOKE

>the entire fleet of CF-18s gets grounded weekly

Vermont's air national guard is more well staffed then the entire canadian armed forces.....Let that sink in.

poor canada will be running to usa for help once all these jihadis start blowing shit up in canada
you're president is even more inept that you claim trump to be.. im sorry a drama teacher vs a business man worth over a billion..
nice socks canada.. guess what noone cares

In this timeline, the leaders of the US and Canada are an accurate depiction of their citizenry. What a time to be alive

Who needs a military when you sit on the goodest goys.

So your entire nation is a literal parasite riding on the US's coattail, good to know

we dont even need a military

you amermutts paint a big target on your back, fuck with other countries all day long

nobody is even interested in canada

Should have bought Australian

the last guy was an accurate depiction of 56%
I think the biggest difference between the US and Canada is Canada wasn't brainwashed by it's jewish elite into thinking it was the greatest country in the world. Pride in a civic nation is worth as little as your football pride.

Who are you calling "mutt", Mr 62%?

What in the fuck do you even have to be proud of? You are such a non nation you are like the Belgium of North America, like you basically have no history or anything to be proud of...fucking most Canadian argument ever

No that actually happened in the real US army, not cadets.

How the fuck do you retards forget EIGHT YEARS of a literal Muslim nigger traitor running the country? You were a razors edge away from oblivion with Hillary and have the nerve to pretend this didn't happen.

Yeah Canada is up a shit creek right now, but it's no more terminal than it was for you before Nov 8 2016.

fake news statistic

Do you have 56% of braincells? That was my point. Though Canada did defeat the USA in a war and burn down their Whitehouse so there's that.

Oh get fucked leaf, we are in the era of Trump and you have a half cuban drama teacher running around talking about he's going to re integrate ISIS with money he saves by slashing your injured troops pay...have you even looked at the value of your currency lately? What it is at now, like 70% of the USD?

It's observable you delusional snow nigger, Canada hasn't been "white" since like the mid to late 90's

>the US can defend us if anything big happens
This is what the entire fucking world thinks even as they spew their vile anti American hatred

whiter than you pedro

KYS pentagon stooge. All this military spending goes into the pockets of jewish defense contractors. The jew world order causes chaos and false flags all over the world and keeps perpetual conflict going which ruins humanity. Plus it goes to fund our domestic police state and spy apparatus. The fact that the US is the useful idiot crash test dummy headquarters for the jew world order military command is nothing to brag about.

See, stupid delusional shit like this is why nobody takes Canadians seriously. The fact that you wern't even a country for 50 years asside, the White House was burned by British General Robert Ross who died before he even set foot of Canadan soil. Like, you saying "Canada burned the white house" is like claiming the USSR stormed Normandy beach

:^)

>Belligerents
United Kingdom United States
Commanders and leaders
Robert Ross
George Cockburn James Madison
Why are Canadians so delusional? Serious question, I've noticed this in multiple areas when talking to you syrup cucks

Hahahahahahahaha WEW
>yes daddy, search my house without cause!
>OH YEAH, mr redcoat, Fuck my ass!

The absolute state of the leafs.

On paper. Irl , you have no military forces, just a militia.

canada actually had a couple of subs. they bought them from the uk and it was a pretty big deal at the time

my uncle was in the canadian navy and always talks about how they can grow beards and bring alcohol on their vessels. hoorayyyy

Who are so under funded they don't even have enough live ammo for annual training qualification
nationalpost.com/news/politics/canadian-military-could-be-on-verge-of-new-decade-of-darkness-rick-hillier

>counting sniper range in the age of artillery and missile.
Kek lactatia. Ever realized a war is no olympic games ?

Why do Canadians look so much like Americans?
>ill-fitting clothes and eyewear
>indeterminate ethno-racial origins
>lumpy, bulbous features
>bald, balding, or with childishly stupid haircuts

Are we contagious? That would explain Mexico.

>I think the biggest difference between the US and Canada is Canada wasn't brainwashed by it's jewish elite into thinking it was the greatest country in the world. Pride in a civic nation is worth as little as your football pride.

/thread

It's up to the point where they think they are Rambo: The Country

inb4 mutt calls us non white

LOL

nationalpost.com/news/canada/sub-completes-mission-on-second-try-the-boats-living-up-to-its-obligations>Canada's only working submarine plagued with problems
Fucking kek

>Canada did defeat the USA in a war and burn down their Whitehouse
Canadian education

Ahahahaha
Good one . My sides hurt.

In the same post as I said pride is pointless, almost like I was baiting that idiot into further rambling about his moronic football country pride

Maybe its a contest. Who knows ? Unharmed leafs vs germans with broomsticks...

Didn't Trudeau say he could beat Putin up.
Meanwhile in the arctic...

>Person from non country says pride is pointless

Keep paying to protect me you stupid fat fuck, make sure Canada and ISREAL is nice and comfy and I expect you to bleed for my right to look down on you

So you admit your entire existence is basically akin to that of a dependent nigger, check

The Russians won’t be allowed in the Arctic when president Warren is elected, from a party that actually stands up to Russian dictatorship instead of sucking its dick

Why bother wasting money if you (((people))) are here to do our bidding for free, LMAO

Keep burning your tax dollars for Jews and Canadians we totally appreciate it

yeah we're freerolling on your defense we dont need to spend anything. good job being proud of being a cuck

If Canada wasn’t so liberal, I would just say we annex the fucking country

We would have to do like Purto Rico, last thing we need is 34 million more democrats. Personally, I would say Sarin Gas

That's their whole military m8 leave them alone!
Poor leaf has suffered enough hasn't he?

Australian military is small and pretty bro tier, leafs have no excuse for being such pussys

Nope.

>dependent
Dependent upon what? For you stupid fucks to go off and die for Israel? If you take pride in having a massive military you're imbecilic scum.

>Dependent upon what?
Lets see, over 50% of your trade is with us and 90% of your infrastructure is litterally hugging the US border. We could simply stop trading with you and it would be the equivalent of dropping a nuke on you

>Filled with niggers and spics
>Contribute nothing to the world but war and hood-nigger culture
>Better off without the british
I'd rather be Canadian and contribute nothing, than smear shit all over the walls like an American and claim it's meaningful.

i think they better give Hans Island to teh Danes if they dont want to embarrass themselves

80%.

Trudeau is a disgusting faggot who is out on his ass in 2019 after 4 years.

Traitor. Nigger. Eight years.

Trump probably won the popular vote (illegals, democrat cheating almost guarantees 3mm votes), but it was razor thin. Technically less than 40% of Canadian voters wanted that worthless piece of shit.

What's it like trying to convince yourself you have a culture by everybody in your country just acting like passive aggressive anti American liberals, all of the time?

The Democratic party allowed the Russians to own 20% of US uranium...

You're calling their 3 guys and the 12,000 POGs supporting them a meme tier shit??!

LMAO despite having Harper's popularity he's projected to win you delusional bitch, unless you think (((Scheer))) is going to be your Trump...and 80% white? Maybe in some 250 population town in the NWT, Canada ain't been white since the 90's

>Lets see, over 50% of your trade is with us and 90% of your infrastructure is litterally hugging the US border.
Neither of these things equate to 'dependence' you retard. Trade is by definition mutually beneficial.
Again, if you take personal pride in the fact that the (((state))) you inhabit maintains a massive military used solely for Jewish interests then you're a delusional loser.

Either way, the JewSA is gonna crash and burn in the next few decades. Let's see how your military is doing when you're sub le 50% face and descending into a Brazil-tier shithole.

He's not going to win, the vote is going to split harder than your asshole if Trump said fuck it and didn't save your asses from Hillary and Jeb.

It's disgusting. Some of us openly acknowledge it.

>50% of Canada's trade is with the US
>This is not a dependancy

No we need to spend more money on brown people that hate us, western civilization, and are physically and mentally incapable of useful labour.