How do we solve the violent antifa problem?

How do we solve the violent antifa problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115697091/
youtu.be/GSkv7RRh5AY
youtu.be/_TFzGE7Syl4
youtu.be/-FcLiTwpdjI
youtube.com/watch?v=CoxsDkB-rWU
youtube.com/watch?v=18vgefwPoEI
youtube.com/watch?v=uREJILOby-c
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s
youtube.com/watch?v=rUkaMfWAd3w
youtube.com/watch?v=vYslg18HJcw
youtube.com/watch?v=m5zK-tzYCQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you kill them when they start to chimp out then they will get the message.

How do we solve the violent cop problem?

ANTIFA BTFO

By hiring more cops, faggot

Try to blacked.com them ?

>How do we solve the violent antifa problem?

Just keep kicking their ass but this time don't let the internet purge the evidence of them getting BTFO as it keeps doing

deport niggers

>Anarchists
>Quickly pull out their captilist phone to call the state funded police.

all the masked people seem to be women lol

That's why there is a 2nd Amendment

well they are certainly built like women
> dude in flipflops wiping the floor with all of them

With police.

What happened to that midget singer about punching Nazis n shiet.

Need meme pics of that and reality

Reduce the number of blacks.

Halt dein' Mund

>"Hi I'm antifa and I say I hate the 1% but I have all the same social values they do."

What did they mean by that?

I think the best anti-Antifa pistol would be a .22 semi auto.
Like a Buckmaster or something.
They're little bitches and, for some reason, a .22 seems appropriate for dispatching little bitches.
I would never do this and do not advocate or condone it.
However, in the event of a Communist Revolution this is how I'd imagine having to deal with them.

*Buckmark.

Put them in jail and keep them there. No more of this catch-and-release bullshit that just hypes them up.

Not all commies are cowards and faggots. I'm surprised more of the violent ones haven't popped up.

lmao

Verbesserung für später:

Halt dein Maul !

Enjoy this thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115697091/

implying there is one

why can't americans throw real punches?

Hahahah they lose every fight the problem is solving itself

LACHSCHON.DE

>prevent the hiding of one's identity at protests
you take away their masks and hoods they won't do shit.

LMAO old boomers just throwing soys around.

just give the government more power! hooray communism!

What a CUNT.

youtu.be/GSkv7RRh5AY
youtu.be/_TFzGE7Syl4
youtu.be/-FcLiTwpdjI

I got more but don't feel like reposting

>Be in the prime of your life
>Get shit-stomped by a bunch of gray pubed boomers

And these are the people who think they can win a civil war. When Generation Zyklon is ready in a few years, Gen Xers will have the power and resources they need and Gen Zyklon will be young enough to be energetic and old enough to be strong.

XZ alliance will bring nationalism to the world. Hail victory

>Standing for freedom of speech without the threat of violence
>knocks guy out

>Antifa
these yankee faggots are Larpers
If you wanna see a real antifa/communist protest you should go to France/Germany:
youtube.com/watch?v=CoxsDkB-rWU
youtube.com/watch?v=18vgefwPoEI

Sterilise any of them above the age of 25. Re-educate the other.
Purge the unis from marxist prof. and teach kids from young age to be proud of their race/heritage/history.

Is antifa real? This seems made up.

>Anglos
These faggots got nothing on Koreans

youtube.com/watch?v=uREJILOby-c

>Communist
>France/Germany Antifa
UWotM8?
Those are Anarchists, not Communists
Euro Antifa != US Antifa.

Reminder that AFA fags got utterly btfo'd by the police and got their little HQ raided duting G20.

And here you faggots make fun of the proud boys all day while not slapping around antifa whores.
Pretty sure the proud goys are the ones having fun and not you guys sitting here.

>Pew Pew! shuffle-shuffle! AHM SWEEPIN UP LEAVES GUISE!!

Reduce violent crime
>how do we reduce violent crime?
Remove niggers.

Stop trying to commit crime

Nice try Gen X you're perfect clones of the boomers. Atleast the Gen Y Millennial fags notice there's a problem you went along with your abuser for decades and now bring him new victims. Now you want to jump ship and switch sides. No sorry when the day of the pillow comes you're gone.

that nigga got KTFO

You don't solve it, they help bring people to our side.

You've said this for 2 years yet all I've seen are soy boys and little bitches who have to attack at 10 to 1 odds while hiding behind people. Sorry communism doesn't have food so they're tiny and cowardly and communism is intersectional so they're all faggots.

>get threatened

literally fight them in the streets whenever and wherever possible. The public perception has turned on them. Only the jew-media thinks they are great wonderful people anymore

Man could you imagine getting killed by a peashooter? Id rather be found hanging from a belt with my pants around my ankles and a giant purple dildo rammed up my asshole.

No they don't. The media currently says they're heroes beating us up when we know the truth these are nerd loser incels getting their asses handed to them.
The best OPTICS is strength and the media knows it. It is why the media wants right wingers to look weak in order to invite more violence on them.

>Americans fucking up Americans over nothing

Guys be a little smarter PLEASE!

Fuck off democrat

The "good vs evil" meme has died.

Oh wow terrifying. Yet they still lose every street fight, have to rely on police and State protection, and do nothing but act as minions for the System. What radicals.

it looks made up, i live in cali and never seen anyone like antifa before. its just a boogeyman made up by the alt right

You should fucking hang yourself if you're an American which I strongly doubt.

Just read this ffs. Don't be fucking tools.

They're just university burnouts so it's unlikely you will see much of them. If you live in San Franshitshow you'll probably see the Lefty types that would join them anyways. There's no real "cohesive" movement with them, they're mostly just retards.

Newsflash: It's 2018, mot 1918. Your "Glorious Red Army" is dead. Now you have an army of soys and NEETs to fill your ranks. Good luck sheckleburg.

But Islam has no place in America. I see nothing wrong with that. The fact Russians have to say this is why America is so fucking retarded these days and is going to implode by a more Chad nation.

Looks extremely scripted..
>Only 1 row of people actually attacking (all of them having baseball bats)
>Rows behind are doing f*ck-all (not even throwing rocks or anything)
>"Fight" is in stages (first physical, then molotovs, then barrels)
>"riot crowd" is way too small, police force way too big.

We use tried and true methods :^)
Reminds that commies are overwhelmingly effeminate faggots, trannys, people who are terrified of guns, women, and low IQ subhumans

keep shit posting and let the police shoot them
I dont care if they roit im inside anonymously shit posting and voting trump
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s

its training, already confirmed

Equal rights equal fights

If they're so outraged by a woman being hit they shouldn't put women on the front line

no it hasn't and Im not going to waste time finding anymore evidence for you, because you can just turn on the tv, or visit any american or western news media outlet at any time, any day.

This, wasn't there some event in the south antifa tried to invade and all cops forced masks off before entering protest area and antifa just left. Cowered fuckin shits is all they are. Not even worth talking about unless they start packing heat.

I'd rather they watch their "comrade's" head blown off in front of them

There's nothing more pathetic than Euro Antifa talking big. Police in general are told to hold back and judges are lenient, typically giving nothing more than a slap on the wrist. If they were treated the same as in the US or Russia Antifa would be gone in a day.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Can you even fucking read you moron?

Snip snap
Dont violate the NAP

>How do we solve the violent antifa problem?

Yes, I did read it. And the fact that Russians have to mobilize the American population into action is really showing how pathetic America has become.

Which is why Trump calling out the "alt left" was so huge, because it showed normies what antifa really was and made the media look like kikes supporting them

>standing for freedom of speech without threat of violence

> suports "United Muslims of America" created and organized by Russia

You're pathetic you fucking Russian troll.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUkaMfWAd3w
Well I'm lost watching compilations now. Your one in the middle needs work I like the top and bottom ones though.

this is really sad

they also raided some german city burning cars and shit

Just keep beating them. They hate cops, so cops won't help them too much.

I hope this summer is even bigger than the last

bump

The cops that do help only do to keep right wingers from murdering them, but also don't fuck around with antifa either.

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=vYslg18HJcw
youtube.com/watch?v=m5zK-tzYCQM

How to get antifa gf?

her boyfriend has to agree

ANTIFA works in crowds.
Something like a Maxim machinegun would probably work the best considering it can keep firing without overheating.

what is that gif from?

StrayDog: Kerberos Panzer Cops

based

>Not all commies are cowards and faggots.
of course they are. the very nature of the ideology requires it. its a system for weaklings who are too cowardly to forge their own path in life. they are wholly incapable and only have power when backed by the state. now look at the majority of cops and soldiers, the enforcement arm of the state, these men are not commies and wont be converted.

this whole thing is a divide and conquer method to encourage the weak of our society to expose themselves so they may be purged, there will be no revolution, only an extermination.