Who was the wrongdoer in this situation?

Who was the wrongdoer in this situation?

incest is wrong

I watch anime to run away from this exact breed of ugly, petty crap in life, not see more of it. I don't know what the purpose of this scene was. Really unnecessary.

Left. The less ugly party is always wrong

minami stand up for what normalfag wanted and yet she was called a bitch by the normalfag

Manami.

This

Left was the worst fucking character in that entire show. God I hate her.

Kyosuke.

Neither really.
Manami changed Kyousuke to be laid back to get closer to him and legitimately believed imouto love was impossible.
But Kirino was naturally a better fit.
I guess the lesson is you can't really change who you are or who you love.

Both of them are shit. Everyone in this show besides Saori was a cunt, even Kyousuke

I agree bro, absolutely despicable bitch.

My dick for getting a boner in this scene.

Shitty harem being shitty.

The relation with ruri was cute until the author decided to kill it.

Did she break her glasses? God Kirino is such a piece of shit, incest fags would eat anything.

Minami 4sure. The girl literally didnt had anything better to do than stalk Kyousuke and play gramma.
Kirino did nothing wrong

No matter what, even if she got to fuck her brother, you can't deny that kirino got lit up in this fight.

Manami is best girl. Everyone else is a roastie, desu.

Kuroneko

She caused the fight by stealing his virginity.

I needed some quick money so I found this frumpy looking bitch in glasses. She didn't speak English but I knew enough Japanese to figure out that her name was Manami Tamura. I asked her if my rag smelled like chloroform, tied her up and sold her for $100 to a vicious gang of mimes. I'd normally get $1,000 for a girl, but this bitch was FUGLY.

Anyways, they performed unspeakable acts on her.

Literally why are you still doing this, I don't understand what you're even trying to gain at this point

I detect perturbation.

Kirino.

Incest is wrong. Bleaching your hair is also wrong.

It wasn't even the "incest is wrong" part for me. I fucking hated manami for being a bitch that manipulated him from being a model student into a lazy ass nobody out of jealousy, good friends don't fucking do that.

So you're not even gonna attempt to address the fact 90% of what you've been spamming for the last several years is complete bullshit? You're just aiding shitposters at this point. I used to like you.

Kirino was the only one that could take the super Kyousuke back leaving Manami forever alone so she came up with an excuse to keep them both apart, so she "break them apart" with the incest excuse regardless of its veracity, what are you doing? I don't understand, you are the one making up bullshit and mixing things up even more, Manami actions speak more than anything and her ultimate phrase only confirmed everything said in the original image.

SHE'S FUCKING HRE BROTHER. THAT PERVERT!!

kys

Isn't this comment way too ironic? Also I re-read the whole thing and everything is 100% right except for the order or step 1 and step 2, but that's pretty much it, and of course the tone of the text, Manami didn't came up with an evil plan, she just took advantage of the situation at hand and mold it to her liking, is a different thing but doesn't change what Manami did throughout the series.

>So you're not even gonna attempt to address the fact 90% of what you've been spamming for the last several years is complete bullshit?
Why would I address an obvious lie?
>You're just aiding shitposters
How am I aiding Manamiposters?

This is 100% made up bullcrap, what the fuck is wrong with you, is not even well made, you are simply calling false whatever you don't like, or should I say, whatever that upset you?

The one in the glasses. if she wanted Kyousuke, she should have sucked his dick from the beginning so his sis-com couldn't have had time to develop.

BITCH

>leaving Manami
Young Kyousuke was always best friends with Manami and there was never any kind of hint or indication that would change in anyone's mind or otherwise
>came up with an excuse to keep them both apart
>"...make up with your real onii-san. Please come back — and become a normal pair of siblings."

>100% right
Except the parts highlighted in red which are 100% delusional headcanon
>doesn't change what Manami did
What she did was comfort and look after her reckless friend as best she could

>no counterpoints whatsoever

>manamifag is a lying shit trying to manipulate people for autistic reasons
Pottery.

this image is accurate
this image is inaccurate
pic attached not related

I want to impregnate Manami.

Please give me some solid examples and textual evidence which prove the bullshit or disprove the whole truths presented in the second image

I want to impregnate Manami and then forcefeed her the aborted fetus.

So Kyousuke was trying too hard, got a girl injured in the process, Manami told him to chill out and that's somehow a bad thing?
I knew that Oreimo was badly written garbage but seriously: what's bad about this? And even if we are supposed to believe that this is part of some evil plan, how old was Manami back then even? We're supposed to blame some teenage kid for being selfish?

>no u
I'm speechless, the fun part is that you will do the same again and again while trying to sound smart for whatever reason, way too boring.
>Young Kyousuke was always best friends with Manami
Manami was just the "girl next door" friend of Kyousuke who was friend of everyone, now you are upgrading her to best friend? Manami was just a background character that talked regularly with Kyousuke and had no relevance on Kyousuke life till the moment he broke down and she picked up the pieces.
>a sister loving her brother is disgusting isn't it
Back then there was no incest whatsoever regardless of your little effort to try to make it look like there was, Manami that spend time with the siblings knew this and also knew a very feasible way to put the only obstacle(Kirino) away.

>Except the parts highlighted in red which are 100% delusional headcanon
No, read it as many times as you like, everything is not only 100% right, is 100% textually and factually right.

>but seriously: what's bad about this
fuck OFF manami

>trying too hard
Yeah, user, ambition is a terrible thing, isn't it?

I like Manami, but she fucked up everything with her retardation.

If your ambition ends up hurting other people it is. Not to mention that he's just a kid. Given that you're in here, wasting your time discussing anime, you shouldn't even know how to spell the word.

>people shouldn't be ambitious because accidents might occur

The incestfag.

It said an accident DID occur. That's reason enough to take it easy.

>normalfags

>people should stop being ambitious the moment they experience a setback

>So Kyousuke was trying too hard, got a girl injured in the process, Manami told him to chill out and that's somehow a bad thing?
Manami told him to stop trying, not to "chill out", both are very different things, and not only that but Manami become Kyouske confident that made sure to keep Kyouske down to her level everytime he tried to stand up, and that last part is very important because the deal with all of this was to keep Kyouske down, down where Manami was, down where he could be always be with her, down enough to make him need someone like her.
> And even if we are supposed to believe that this is part of some evil plan, how old was Manami back then even? We're supposed to blame some teenage kid for being selfish?
Yeah, Manami was 11 or 12 back then, i'm just going to say that a 10 years old is very capable of do pretty ugly things, even if you consider it as a whim of a child, it isn't an excuse to turn a selfish spurt of the moment into a bigger deal that I guess I don't need to repeat at this point.

You treat this like a binary issue when it's not. There's quite a big difference between taking it easy and giving up all ambition.

And I can only repeat: a loser like yourself who wastes his time discussing anime is not in the position to talk about ambition.

>telling someone they're in no position to talk about ambition because they're discussing anime while talking about ambition and discussing anime

And Manami threatened Kyousuke at knife-point to make him do her bidding? Or did she merely present him a different outlook and he voluntarily did what she suggested? And if he does do so: so what? He's a free person, he can do whatever he wants.

>Yeah, Manami was 11 or 12 back then, i'm just going to say that a 10 years old is very capable of do pretty ugly things
So you're blaming a 12 year old kid for suggesting to another kid to take it easy after his actions ended up injuring another kid? Are you listening to yourself?

Just out of personal interest: how old are you? I would be surprised if I were talking to an adult.

>ad hominem

Kirino a shit, but Manami a even bigger, stinkier shit

The ad hominem is not the argument but an addendum you moron. The argument is that your own argument is flawed since it foolishly assumes that ambition is a binary thing.

Try reading the post above yours, he did gave up on all his ambitions and become a slob, a slob that Manami could mold at her whim due to Kyousuke becoming dependant on her, like repeated many times. Since the time Kyousuke started interacting with Kirino, the situation changed, surprise surprise, Kyousuke stopped being dependant on Manami and got closer and closer to Kirino.

Right. Talk shit, got shit.

See what I wrote in .

>I assume the identity of anonymous posters
You're replying to the wrong guy. I only post high quality Akaris.

I hereby apologise to that guy then. His argument was still flawed but at least he wasn't retarded and assumed that my addition that followed the argument was the argument.

The burden of proof lies with who made the claim. Until the original position is given warrant I can't even make counterpoints because you're not basing your argument on anything disprovable, just empty claims. There are at least some actual quotes in my counter image and I'd like to see you offer any to support your bullshit.
>Manami was just the "girl next door" friend of Kyousuke who was friend of everyone, now you are upgrading her to best friend?
You so obviously didn't even read the novel. Vol 11 describes at length how everyone at school thought Kyousuke was "an annoying hot blooded idiot" and how close him and Manami were.
>no incest whatsoever
That's besides the point, Manami wasn't trying to drive them apart as is made evident by the line I will quote for a third time "...make up with your real onii-san. Please come back — and become a normal pair of siblings."

Why would you need a knife to theat a person without will?
>He's a free person
Not really, when you get into an event like the one Kyousuke experienced, that wasn't as simple as hurting one person by the way, you become prisoner of your fears, fears that are normal, but fears that you are supposed to deal with, not run away from, is basic psychology.

>rest of your post
Well, that's ironic, but just stop trying to sound like Manami simply suggested something, and I didn't said it was a bad thing, I said it was a thing that ended up hurting people by doing so and that she did do it, I even accepted that it could have been a simple selfish act, but that doesn't make it a good thing.

Manami, because she attacked Kirino physically.

Why are you taking a trashy incest novel so seriously anyways? Just accept that Manami a shit and be done with it, silly goose.

The point is that I am not taking it seriously. I can perfectly understand that people enjoy this shit because of the girls. But the point where they start to take the plot seriously and try to seriously tell me that a 12 year old girl is some kind of mastermind villain who deserves all kind of shit it gets really silly and I fear I cannot let that stand. And I don't even like Manami.

You sure have typed a lot of poor attempts at rhetoric for someone not taking it seriously.

>Why would you need a knife to theat a person without will?
Repeat that in English please.

>Not really, when you get into an event like the one Kyousuke experienced, that wasn't as simple as hurting one person by the way, you become prisoner of your fears, fears that are normal, but fears that you are supposed to deal with, not run away from, is basic psychology.
Maybe he should have seen a psychologist then. In any case I fail to see where Manami is wrong. The problem is clearly on Kyousuke's side.

>Manami wasn't trying to drive them apart as is made evident by the line I will quote for a third time "...make up with your real onii-san. Please come back — and become a normal pair of siblings."
The point is: telling people to do or not to do something does not actually do anything. Words are not a binding imperative. She can tell them whatever she wants, it's not going to do anything as long as the people involved don't let themselves get told. And if they do it's up to them.

>poor attempts at rhetoric
Tell me precisely where my rhetoric was poor then. I guarantee you: you can't. You can't, because you're an imbecile lacking in intellect and education.

And there is no indication that I'm taking the plot seriously. I am however taking people seriously who take the plot seriously and tell them why they shouldn't be taking it seriously.

>tell me where my rhetoric was poor
>he says while providing ad hominem immediately afterwards
You're cute.

Manami is extremely cute and did nothing wrong

Kirino is accountable for her own behaviour

How can Manami be considered neutral or good after this attack? In the hope that she'll get Kyousuke she used violence without scruple. Also she didn't see that people might not fall in love with someone who attacks their sisters.
Glasses are just an object.

There is no need to call a plain insult "ad hominem"; not to mention that there's a specific title for this sort of argument: ad personam - assuming it were that sort of thing, which it is not. And I was not wrong in my insult because you clearly don't understand that these are only fallacies when actually used as arguments. I did however not use them as an argument at all. I merely insulted you because you're retarded, and I just did it again. And I will keep doing so as long as you act like a retard in public. You should read my posts more attentively and give them a bit more thought, then you would realise that my arguments don't depend on you being an idiot. Even if you're not an idiot, my argument still holds. In that regard it's not an "argumentum ad hominem" or "argumentum ad personam" as you imply, but an independent fact that I felt needed mentioning.

You are the one that came up with random bullshit, besides Step 1 and Step 2 being backwards the whole text is right and you didn't came up with any argument neither
>Interlude: Flash-Forward few years. Kousaka siblings are now slowly thawing a cold war which has gone between them for years, cold war caused by Manami which nearly permanently destroyed their relationship. Theirony is that Kirino developed a complex for her brother blah blah blah, Manami actions had the opposite effect of their intent, creating competition for Kyousuke which never existed in the first place.
All of this is not even speculation, is the fucking series premise, should I keep going to show your bullshit? I don't need to, because we all know it's bullshit but that doesn't mean that people shouldn't reply to it.
>Vol 11 describes at length how everyone at school thought Kyousuke was "an annoying hot blooded idiot" and how close him and Manami were.
Kyousuke was close to everyone and Manami was his neighborhood, but I give you that if all you will do is call her best friend or the second coming of Jesus, doesn't matter.
>Manami wasn't trying to drive them apart as is made evident by the line I will quote for a third time "...make up with your real onii-san. Please come back — and become a normal pair of siblings."
Oh man, you sure like to repeat that half eated line.
>liking your brother is a bit disgusting isn't
>if it wasn't for you everything would have be perfect
Manami acts are more than clear, you are just trying to justify her actions, which actually doesn't need much justification, Manami is just a girl in love that did what she needed to do to keep that love with her, a love that was never meant to be.

tl;dr
Also, Manami a shit.

I already said that I don't care about Manami.

In any case, this debate is getting boring so it will end here.

There was never a debate, just you being autistic and us laughing at you and goading you on.

>Maybe he should have seen a psychologist then.
Manami was there, and that was all, it is so hard to understand? Something reaaaaally shitty happened to you, everyone around you blame you and look down upon you, but out of all that people a person lead you a hand, that person becomes your world, that person tell you how to live your life, you will live that way, is not complicated.

YES!

I wish the show would have revolved around Saori more and would have been named "My little sister can't be this otaku!"

>you didn't came up with any argument neither
That's what I'm saying, I couldn't because the claims I'm countering provide no evidence that can even be disproved, saying that the original claim is bullshit doesn't need any proof, it's a prompt for the original claimant to provide proof otherwise their claim is assumed false. The original infograph is bullshit and has no warrant, there's nothing more I can say until evidence is provided.
>not even speculation
Okay so
>cold war which has gone between them for years
I guess that's true
>caused by Manami
nope I'll refer to my quote for the fourth time
>...make up with your real onii-san. Please come back — and become a normal pair of siblings.
Therefore it was Kirino who destroyed their relationship since she did the opposite of what Manami told her.
>Kirino developed a complex for her brother [...] which never existed in the first place.
Let's see what the older Kirino thinks about that
>Kirino closed her eyes and stood up. She placed her hands on her knees and gripped them tightly. And then — she looked down and muttered:
>"Back then — I was a brocon."
So in retrospect she still thinks she was a brocon then
> close to everyone
Give proof. Here's mine
>"Yes. You were a class rep during the second year. Your reputation of being a hot-blooded idiot is very well-known."
>half eated line.
What? That is a literal direct quote from the novel
>Don't you think it's strange to love your onii-san?
Yes she told Kirino that incest is not socially acceptable. Manami has a younger brother about Kirino's age and obviously found it disturbing that a younger sibling would scream "give me back my aniki" at their elder
>if it wasn't for you everything would have be perfect
As in her best friend who she spent half her life nurturing not destroying his life by dating his sister

>I am not taking it seriously
>giant autistic wall of text

I'm not that guy, although I also agree with everything he's said I'm taking this more seriously because I'm a fan of the series and I'm sick of all the bullshit scapegoating and shit flinging

>I'm not that guy
t.samefag

It was caused by Manami regardless of whatever the fuck you want to add, alright, that's it, nobody can be this stupid so you are simply trying to make me waste my time, thank god that's clear.
>Kirino closed her eyes and stood up. She placed her hands on her knees and gripped them tightly. And then — she looked down and muttered:
>"Back then — I was a brocon."
>So in retrospect she still thinks she was a brocon then
What else can I add, yes nobody can be this stupid. Liking your brother doesn't mean wanting to fuck your brother, every sister is a brocon unless something breaked the relationship of the siblings at some point, obviously not talking to you but to someone that might read this and actually fall for this shit.
>that last part of the post
Nope, nobody could ever be this stupid. The only problem I have with you right now is that you are trying to push the idea that Manami actually saw incest back then, not only impossible but that would mean that Manami was actually fucked up of the head which she wasn't.

You even have the extra "what if" chapter in which Kirino and Kyouske have a normal cliche brother x sister relationship, oh and Manami doesn't exist, but at this point you will mutilate anything to make it fit your little headcanon so i'm done with you.

>It was caused by Manami
So if somebody does the opposite of what you tell them, it's still your fault that they did it?
>every sister is a brocon
You don't know what brocon means
>that last part of the post
>i can't explain why ur wrong but u are so i'll call u stupid ha i win

They're both wrong. Manami is nuts and Kirino/Kyousuke should not be pushing their incest shit on to their friends. This whole series was retarded as fuck.

>the opposite
No,it actually worked out, whatever happened in the future and whatever happened besides Manami intervention well, it had nothing to do with Manami, it was nothing she could have controlled.
>I say my autistic headcanon
>get called stupid
>oh wow what level
Sorry but right now stupid is the only good definition for that.

Wait so "It was caused by Manami regardless" but at the same time "it had nothing to do with Manami"
Nice argument retard

And then you question me for calling you stupid, Manami broke the two siblings apart for her own benefits and succeeded, years later Kirino and Kyousuke got together due to the remnants of Kyousuke character buried deep inside him and Kirino desire to know what really happened back then, nice try though.

>Manami broke the two siblings apart for her own benefits and succeeded
This is the main point you've utterly failed to provide any kind of evidence for in the face of my actual textual quotes from the novel. And their meeting to resolve Kirino's misunderstanding was entirely Manami's doing. Kirino never expressed any desire to resolve that conflict, if I'm wrong please show me textual evidence that proves it

>I repeat the same half eated line because
>my actual textual quotes
You are not funny, but at least things are clear now. And Kirino was the one that asked everyone to gather and talk things out once the relationship with Kyousuke was fully "fixed", which left just one issue remaining, the original issue that involved the three of them, so it was the right time to solve it all, and again it was Kirino the one that asked them both to come to do so.

>half eated line
This is not comprehensible english. I don't know what you're trying to say here but the fact is that Manami told Kirino to make up with Kyousuke and become normal siblings. The quote I gave is from the Baka-Tsuki translation which is the only english translation of that volume of the novel that exists. You've not provided anything to counter except baseless speculation.

>Kirino was the one that asked everyone to gather
Again you've failed to provide any textual proof of this. Please show me an actual quote which shows "Kirino desire to know what really happened back then"

Since you've failed to give a single quote from the novel in this whole argument I'm assuming you don't have it to hand and almost certainly haven't read it to begin with, and are talking pure bullshit out of your asshole

>give textual evidence tons of posts above
>proceed to come up with a retarded explanation to make it fit you headcanon
I was done with you posts above, why would I need to do more than what I already did? And no I don't have the LN at hand, since it seems you do you might want to read it again, but since you will just ignore everything and make up your own story I don't see the point, but whatever, stay angry and keep repeating your headcanon but that won't change things.

>tfw you're 26 and know you would have done exactly the same thing to your hot underage sister
>if you had one

>not being proud of the boy
I bet the mom is jealous she isn't pregnant too. A quick dicking should fix that.

Breaking someone's prescription glasses is like stepping on a deaf person's hearing aids. It's not only important to the person's health, it's expensive as shit. It takes a LOT to justify breaking someone's glasses, and "you were too nice to my brother" isn't a good enough reason.

Then again, Kirino's known as a violent bitch who beats on people for the pettiest things. Maybe this should've been expected. That cunt seriously needs anger management classes.

>b-but in the LN

Saged, reported, called the cops. Anime and Magna not computer translated jap twilights

Hey, remember when Shirou Emiya was ambitious about being a hero, and ended up killing thousands of people for deaths that MIGHT have happened? Man, what a great guy, huh? Good thing he followed his ambitions!