Hey, what are you doing back there, user? Are you peeking again? I told you not to watch me while I'm exercising!

Hey, what are you doing back there, user? Are you peeking again? I told you not to watch me while I'm exercising!

Other urls found in this thread:

fiction.live/stories/The-Paladin-of-Avalon/-JRvxJl3loGBg9Bo64XE/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Vagoo before the thorax

I feel as if this image is wrong

Nice tits, but this just doesn't make sense

There's nothing wrong with her body, fool.

never thought I had to use this image before

Spiders have big hearts, don't they?

Yes, the better to love you with.

Is Monster Musume really the only anime out there with Spider Girls? This is an untapped market. We need more of them.

>Is Monster Musume really the only anime out there with Spider Girls? This is an untapped market. We need more of them.
Spider limbs are hard to animate.

Because anything non human is hard to animate.

>too many limbs
yes but imagine the possibilities

She looks like a human girl that's shitting out a spider

Hot!

Don't be mean to her in her own home. She even got all dressed up for you.

But she has 5 pairs of limbs instead of 4.

More legs = better hugs.

We non-spider folk hug with our arms.

Well, more leg locking then.

Why does she have three asses? The one for the human legs makes sense, but why the fuck would thre pairs of spider legs be connected to two pairs of buttocks?

It's like she's got four asses

>brain
>points to an empty space

So wait, you're telling me that spooders have a fully functioning vagina right under their thorax?Why do I only ever see people fisting their butthole?

Would you take your wholesome and loving spidergf to the beach?

Every day is leg day, I bet she can squat 10pl8 ez

>>/monster/

it took me 20 seconds to figure out what i was looking at

What the hell man? If you're just going to insult her, just leave. She's a gentle giant, not a monster. Geeze!

People are stupid and don't know how to treat a beautiful spiderwoman.

She's also not Sup Forums related, faggot.
>sample
Disgusting.

We're discussing why shows don't have more spider girls and what shows do have them. Start contributing, dweeb.

No, I'm going to discuss spider girls in manga.

That's a good idea. What manga have lots of cute spider girls? Why don't more of them have cute spider girls?

I just killed a spider that was sneaking on me from the ceiling.

If you crushed a mothgirl would she turn to dust?

Don't forget
>The Proportionate strength of a spider
Imagine being a shota who gets effortlessly picked up and given a rough fucking.

sauce? Not on google because it's a 'cartoon'.

I want my very strong spidergf to spoon me while we sleep, no roughness please.

It would be extremely painful

Her species is Australian Megabutt Titan Spider, idiots. Of course there are multi-asses.

Google it.

>Australian
Explains everything

You must hone your google-fu.

This is a remainder to not trust spiders. It will kill the tomboy who's close to you.

How does one copulate with a spider like this?

jesus fucking christ someone put that shit in a gas chamber

Tried iqdb and saucenao and got nothing, please user.

Hone your google-fu.

is this the same one where a girl falls into a giant lake monster at the end?

I didn't know spiders could become obese.

You use your pedipalps to pick up your spermatophore and then push it inside her.

Yes.

Why, was it just jealous? How the timboy fall from sky anyway?

Yes, The spider loli cut the thread the tomboy was on.

Hard to draw at all. Okayado seldom gives us a detailed full-body Rachnera.

So I can find minigirl hentai, and I can find spidergirl hentai, but why can't I find spidergirl hentai that are the size of spiders?

Teach me the way senpai

>A full human body, ass and legs included, just glued to a soider without a head.
This is fucking retarded. The worst type of drider.
This form tries to please the fetishists while mixing in the "traditional" characteristics of attractiveness so much that it completely misses the fucking point and becomes just a disgusting mess.
Fuck this shit.

spider-kun is that you? Do you hate the idea of your women "humanized"?

No, I like my driders to be proper driders, with actual spider bodies and without fucking asscheeks in the place where a giant spider would normally have eyes.
When a fetish fuel is so blatantly, explicitly, obviously, in-your-face made JUST to be fetish-fuel, it becomes disgusting. It defeats the point.
Driders need to have at least a bit of eeriness to them, at least something deeply inhuman. That allows to, if needed, play on the contrast of their nature and their behavior, it allows to explore interesting interactions, it fuels the imagination.
This she in this thread doesn't. This is just a normal fucking slightly overweight woman with a spider-ish body glued to her ass. IT IS FUCKING RETARDED.

Monster Musume is centered on women with character traits looosly based on their Animal/Monster.

It is explicitly about human woman (with varying character traits) that just happen to be monsters.

Anal > Vaginal

I was checking out that fat fox stretching.

If there is nothing that really identifies them like the inhumans they are, why make them inhumans? WHAT IS THE POINT?
I tell you what — fetishes. Just fetishes and nothing else, with no thought, rhyme, reason behind them. It is sickening, it is the worse possible type of degenerate garbage, and not in the good way at all. At least MM author had the decency to give Arachnery actual spider legs. But then he still turned her chelicerae into halves of human legs. Fuck this gay shit.

monster girls are just dumb in general.

>wanting to fuck a girl in the mosnter parts
>wanting to fuck a monster with girl parts
either way is weird. only humanoid ones like ogre and succubus are good.

>monster girls are just dumb in general.
No, I totally understand the appeal. But it only ever really there when it's done right, when there's effort put into it.
Like, I remember a story where the monsterfolk was the remaining servants of a long-gone wizard civilization who used them as highly specialized armed forces capable of understanding commands, reproducing, and autonomously carrying out tasks. Mermaids for the sea battles, centaurs as the cavalry, harpies as the aviation, etc. Something at least like that, you know.

Just the character traits. But the author even said in an interview that they are mostly human with a monster draped over.

(Yes Fetishes.)

>Monster girls are dumb
>HUMANOID ONES ARE GOOD

You're an idiot

>Why do I only ever see people fisting their butthole?
Anal is over-rated, basically.

But he's completely right

>not wanting to stick it up a lady's spinneret

>How does one copulate with a spider like this?
The hole is literally right under her loincloth. I mean why the hell she even wear that otherwise?

what the fuck is this thread

i want to KILL all spiders

>I remember a story where the monsterfolk was the remaining servants of a long-gone wizard civilization who used them as highly specialized armed forces capable of understanding commands, reproducing, and autonomously carrying out tasks.
You have me interested now, user. Sauce?

People bitching because most monster girls are simultaneously both too monstrous and too girly.

That's not why people are bitching at all.

fiction.live/stories/The-Paladin-of-Avalon/-JRvxJl3loGBg9Bo64XE/home
Here you go, user.
It's a teanslation that's been goijg for a long time, so the beginning is kinda rough in terms of writing but gets much better as it goes.

Wow. Unbelievable. Delete this, now. Don't you ever insult my spidergf again.

She's not obese, she's just full of love and spidersilk.

Listen dude, it's a sparse market. I'll take what I can get, okay? Your picture is hot and ideal, but I don't mind a spider with an ass either.

Is there actually any other stories with Arachne or Driders as main characters?

>nothing on google images
>check visually similar images
>literally all just panels from spider-man comics
I feel bad for you dude, hope you find it.

are you believing? that is the only way for it to work