Queen confirms that if Trump visits UK, she can "kill him with a sword" and nobody can touch her

>Palace staff have assured the Queen that, according to English law, Trump is a subject of the Crown and can, if judged to be damaging the monarchy, be dispatched without repercussion.
>She said:
>“I haven’t made up my mind yet. I might.
>“It’s been an awful lot of years hefting the old sword without using it, and who better to christen it on? Just imagine the look on his satsuma face.
>“And the colonies would be so grateful they’d have me straight back as their reigning monarch, which solves this Brexit thing literally at a stroke.
>“I should do one useful thing before I abdicate, really. And imagine how furious it’d make the May woman.”
>Her Majesty added: “I genuinely can’t think of a reason not to. Anyone?”

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/09/The-Queen-Of-England-Has-Confirmed-That-If-President-Trump-Visits-The-UK-She-Can-Kill-Him-With-A-Sword-And-Nobody-Can-Touch-Her

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/09/The-Queen-Of-England-Has-Confirmed-That-If-President-Trump-Visits-The-UK-She-Can-Kill-Him-With-A-Sword-And-Nobody-Can-Touch-Her
mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016/05/28/queen-elizabeth-found-guilty-in-missing-children-case-whistle-blowers-incarcerated/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>things the queen never said

Everything mentioned in OPs post.

Masonic witch versus a Jesuit asset,

>one is a 90+ year old hag on the cusp of death
>the other drinks 40 diet pepsi's a day

So far I'm thinking the Queen has the advantage, because I'm a fucking faggot, unlike OP

no one in uk maybe. america would carpet bomb them back to the mudslime filled stoneage they so desperately want.

Why are Americans obsessed with the British monarchy?

i hope trump takes her head and with it, her power

we're amused that our father has become quaint and has less influence in the world than alabama

Because its the GOAT

>newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/09/The-Queen-Of-England-Has-Confirmed-That-If-President-Trump-Visits-The-UK-She-Can-Kill-Him-With-A-Sword-And-Nobody-Can-Touch-Her
And POTUS can kill the queen with a bomb.

About the Daily Mash
The Daily Mash is a satirical website which publishes spoof articles, i.e. it is all made-up and is not intended, in any way whatsoever, to be taken as factual. Glad we’ve got that sorted.

>England kills an American president
>England overnight loses the right to exist as a nation anymore in the eyes of the United States
Should work out well.

>this thread again

>before I abdicate
This will never happen. OP dismissed. It goes in all fields

Trump carries my nigga, Americans have technology.

Info on Trump being jesuit asset?

>and nobody can touch her
aHAHAHAHAHAHA

>(((Rothschild))) puppet versus another (((Rothschild))) puppet

Nice fake news .

She would use the sword on Merkle

Because we spent the first 150 years of our existence fighting against the French and the next 150 against you

>Going to kill a US president with a sword
>Allow Muslim savages who have blown up, run over, and stabbed you citizens to death to take over your country
Ok.

Queen clearly underestimates the range of a B2 bomber

>queen whips out her sword falls back from the weight. Trump leams in to help her thinking this is some "cultural thingy". As he leans foward grabing her elbows. She trusts forward the weight of years of pent up feminism. Slicing right through the goyium. Secret service unleash a barage of gunfire. Then Mi6 shoots secret service.
>world is in turmoil. Stocks plunge
> CNN reports "Trump attacks queen!"
>mike "the man" pence is sworn in
>swears peace through superior firepower.
>b2 bombers reign hellfire down on the monarchy.
>stray anti aircraft hits bomber. It breaks loose accidently hitting the mayor of Londons house. Crashing the plane, leaving no survivors.
>pence leaves a long lasting legacy of peace.
MFW

Watch Wesminster Abby get turned to mutherfucken glass you dried up slimy cunt. Some one tweet this stupid bitch what I said.

Queen found guilty in missing children case
mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016/05/28/queen-elizabeth-found-guilty-in-missing-children-case-whistle-blowers-incarcerated/

It's more like a Rothschild partner in crime versus a US (((intelligence))) agency asset. What a world we live in, huh?

We’re not. I couldn’t give a fuck that your prince married a halfrican.

>nobody can touch her
England would burn to the ground

Curse of trump when?

thats fucking good, how ever the mi6 and secret service would have a huge firefight not just kill the secret service.

Why are Europeans so obsessed with Americans?

The population of poos and pakis would drop drastically.

Fake and gay
>daily mash