Is there another website like Sup Forums but caters to people who are not high schoolers and college aged kids...

Is there another website like Sup Forums but caters to people who are not high schoolers and college aged kids? I'm starting to outgrow this place since it is obvious only teens and early 20 somethings are the main demographic, but still agree with the overall atmosphere of free speech it harbors.

Like your filters list, don't share "The" site. Otherwise the shills and spammers will find it.

lemonparty.org

i like shitting on teenagers.

If you have to ask....

Did you really just search "Hot chicks making out" in google to find that? I mean, I wanted to tell you about "The" other site. Fuck me. Can't do it after seeing that shit.

The alt-right is a young movement. This is because older generations are all cucks.

>posts whores
>too mature for Sup Forums

Sup Forums might be more your speed

aarp.com

Depends on your tastes user.

National Vanguard
Kiwi Farms
Stormfront
thebeerbarrel
niggermania

Casual tier but it is what you requested

Literally only posted it to get your faggot asses' attentions. And it worked

meatspin (dot) com

Also disqualified yourself for the other place.

>Is there another website like Sup Forums but caters to people who are not high schoolers and college aged kids
No, the internet has become one giant cancer thanks to all the normies with their phones joining in. Your best bet would be to start your own discord or something but even that would likely be ruined by (phone posting) normies at some point.

You sound like a 15 years old kid acting all mature n shit. You know you don't actually come out as mature but just a little embarrassing.

Isn't that everyone?

Did I hit a nerve?

t. 20 year old something

lmao projecting

I'm a Finn. We don't have a nerve to hit. Just stating how it is.

Motherfucker don't ever tell anyone about the next layer. I will fucking find you.

.....you're welcome.....

Excellent burn Simmons.

grow up and get a job commie

Nice try Shlomo. You aren't finding the other site.

This.

findagrave.com

Nope, it's because young people haven't experienced much and they'll grow out of it in time.

Guys, are you also posting at this ///Other Place///, it is totally awesome, I wished I could tell OP about it but nah, he is a faggot

>nah

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

What did Kek mean by this?

Nice try. If you stepped one foot there the police would be knocking down your door you cucked Revolutionary War losing faggot.

Freerepublic is pretty good

He meant to tell you not to post thumbnails you fucking idiot.

MPC is like Sup Forums except with really long, high-effort posts and serious discussion. A lot of it is autistic as fuck but they're generally at the forefront of online far right culture. They coined the memes "bugman" "soyboy" and "clown world", for example.

You can go to 8ch's Sup Forums. It has actual discussion there.

The daily Paul

this

Reddit sounds right up your ally op

Theres this site called r*ddit its made for you

You started to outgrow to upload this sort of pictures. Congrats OP

Young people get more conservative with time, faggot

Mpc?

And alot of feds due to chease pizza
Fuck that place.

,faggot
,faggot

ez and med

>Getting this mad

Agreed I was a shit brained Gommunist when I was a teen, life experience taught me I was wrong on so many things.

Ah, the pissed off Finn who didn't make it to Alko before 6 PM and didn't get his daily kossu dose.

Wow, finally found a retarded finn!

Considering the 2,1 million euros spent on each during the first 17 years of their lives by the society, its literally a miracle to find one!

> or maybe its just VPN

That photo is nightmare inducing

I sincerely hope they die.

>shareblue shill trying to gaslight and have us think only kids post here

They look like meatballs can we cook one user?

Is it your wives son?

I'm in my late 20s.

I cannot stand how Reddit is basically everyone asking a question. Then some guy chimes in and says .til doctor
Or some stupid shit like that. Then the rest all try to make snarky comments and inside jokes. Its all cringe.
That and I like the page layout on here. And greentext. And how I can say nigger faggot and not get banned.

Search instead of just asking and you'll find it, how I did.
I also hate all the weeabo man children here. but can't leave the place.

when I realized that 80% of people here were 13-16 I just started shit posting and larping on ptg as a kekistani trump supporter .

if I knew of another place I would be there already

Sup Forums is a free for all. I'm 36

>I like free speech
>except for all these people

hypocrite moron

it's a mixture, like the internet in general. there are complex discussions on pol, you just need to find them. don't expect every thread or post to be on the level of maturity you are expecting. there are young and old, immature and mature, silly and serious, on-topic and off-topic, etc.

there are some incredibly intelligent, sophisticated, insightful posts on Sup Forums, you just have to find them. it's silly to think that you will go onto pol for 30 minutes a day and get a constructive discussion out of it. you need to lurk, invest time, filter out the garbage and dirt, and find the diamonds ;)

I'm an older guy and the only reason i come here (other than being a Sup Forumsfag in the good old days) is that this is a relatively uncensored treasure-trove of information from all parts of the world regarding history and current events. it's a unique place that, as the internet becomes more regulated, is become more and more valuable.

you are my age trust me we are a minority here.

r/The_Donald seems like itd ve right up your ally OP

this is r/The_Donald dip shit

counter-currents, occidental dissent, vdare and takimag used to be good. MDE subreddit believe it or not, but they are also mostly teens-early20s

now in my early 30s, I just skip 80-90% of stuff here and look for useful news information.

Theguardian.com

Op you belong their

Don't post that degenerate stuff

its between 20 to 50 user, what we can do is create some right website that appeals to 50+

how many in their 35+s and 50s do we got here

lickmybutthole.cum

wtf is fox news