Debate/Ask a 3rd generation Jamaican Englishman anything

My grandparents came here, my parents were born and raise British, and I was born and raise here. But I wasn't born British - I was born a maker. It's not just the old British ideas now - nobody is born British we're born influencers.

What I mean is our styles (Jamaican/Indian/Pakistani/Nigerian/etc.) are influencing the old cultures. By that, even "british" people aren't born british because they are engaging in our contributions that take place an an infinite amount of levels.

The primary dynamic of the UK is our new contributions. It's just a dynamic to the primary level. So the disparaging of us is the disparagement of our betterment of the real dynamical culture and the dynamicality of the "otherness" of nationality dynamics.

That said, by attacking perceived "others" you attack the dynamic whiteness is operating in, which is actually a culture created by people like me, ie the influencers of the new dynamic.

Example: We are the influencers of music, cuisine, literature, fashion (photo). So the British culture some "British" people hold dear is actually the new dynamic, not the old. It's become primary and not static.

Ask away and debate away!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
youtube.com/watch?v=lgCZN1rU5co
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq9OpJYck7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AmkMEoVb6rA
youtube.com/watch?v=FyodeHtVvkA
youtube.com/watch?v=g-voeq7Cebo
youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
youtube.com/watch?v=wsA7rdZelLc
youtube.com/watch?v=ykDsmAqExH8
youtube.com/watch?v=JeO0CJqjsgU
youtube.com/watch?v=4w3CBdLfGqw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmf9ZJ_Yn0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

>Englishman
you're not an englishman you dumb ape, you WILL go back

nice arguments....

especially because Africans and Blacks did so much to help Belgium and the USA it's sad you guys can't even recogness the primary dynamic of your societiess... ie... what we helped to create

also go back where? England?

You clearly don't know etymologies, such as the etymology of that word... ie: it comes from negus and you can look that word up...

Lookup "Rudeboy fashion" and tell me we aren't at a new dynamic

>Ask away and debate away!
I think you're making all this shit up. I doubt you're really black.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

youtube.com/watch?v=lgCZN1rU5co

>The primary dynamic of the UK is our new contributions. It's just a dynamic to the primary level. So the disparaging of us is the disparagement of our betterment of the real dynamical culture and the dynamicality of the "otherness" of nationality dynamics.

100% top shitpost!

In your attempt to disparage me you prove my point that we are the influencers

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq9OpJYck7Y

>new dynamic
>new

youtube.com/watch?v=AmkMEoVb6rA

lmfao

Exactly - only now is the black dynamic being fully recognized. But blackness and britishness are almost as old as cheese and butter

3 whole (you)s from a one word reply. You shouldn't have!

I just kept thinking to new responses cause it's a dumb thing to say "nigger." Show's your ignorance on etymology and the culture your whiteness engages in

youtube.com/watch?v=FyodeHtVvkA

>we are the influencers

good for you
posting here why?

Because you guys are the head of influencment denial. You don't see the inherint contradictions within your biased dynamic. You partake in the culture that is new, and actually British (the real British vs the old ie memories and myths ie not actualized) but don't recognize who's making it. The contradictions are too inherit not to interact

Nigger is a bastardization of negroid, not negus. You dumb white larping as a dumb nigger.

>you guys
i am no poltard
what are you really?

youtube.com/watch?v=g-voeq7Cebo

>Negus
>Negroid
>Nigger

Come on. Don't play shit when you don't even know the etymologies...

I've already told you I'm of the influencer generation. Not born "British", born an influencer. Any radical change sees reactionary resistance. I'm trying a reconciliteory path to help the dynamic acheive the inevibility of the situation quicker with less conflict. Akala talks all about it

>the influencer generation
are you over 40?
i doubt it

gtfo troll retard
your bait awful

I'm not over 40. I'm 23. If you don't know what an influencer is you have a lot too learn...

>Jamaican
>Englishman

you know NOTHING about our history

>If you don't know what an influencer is you have a lot too learn...
u have 2 learn 2 spell kiddo
ask your dad what real influencers do

youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg

>you know NOTHING about our history
neither do you it would seem

youtube.com/watch?v=wsA7rdZelLc

You think I don't know about the pioneers....

I know all this music...

doubt you're even black....................................................

your whole premise is a bit racist to be honest lad
not sure i like it

youtube.com/watch?v=ykDsmAqExH8

I am and its not

okay kid
keep thinking you invented it all
not cringe worthy at all

what do you make of this my racist friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=JeO0CJqjsgU

black music with white influence or white music with black influence?

>black music with white influence or white music with black influence?

what's your opinion?

youtube.com/watch?v=4w3CBdLfGqw

>its not

i'm not sure the person making racist comments gets to decide

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmf9ZJ_Yn0A