What percentage of Sup Forums do you think are actually white supremacists/white nationalists?

What percentage of Sup Forums do you think are actually white supremacists/white nationalists?

I think it'd be a small amount, with the majority of people here being a bunch of faggot trolls.

The reason I think this is because 99% of Sup Forums's racial hatred is directed towards black people, but black people aren't actually that bad for the white race, spics are MUCH worse.

Spics have the highest rate of breeding with whites, spics hop the border and come to this country not even being able to speak English, spics commit a lot of crime...

If the people on here actually did care about the white race most of the racial animosity on here would be directed at SPICS.

what happened to tom arnold?

"white supremacist"
You say that like white people aren't supreme. Whites don't flood into negro nations looking to loot steal and beg from negros

Being an /old fag/ I would say < 1%. I actually think there are more commies on here.

Black people are more visible and the most heavily shilled by the Jewish media. Just looking at supermarket ads, you'd think America was 50% black.
Unironic white nationalist.

>Spics have the highest rate of breeding with whites, spics hop the border and come to this country not even being able to speak English, spics commit a lot of crime... If the people on here actually did care about the white race most of the racial animosity on here would be directed at SPICS.

Can vouch for that, absolutely. Latin Americans have all the negative traits of the Africans with the addition that they are a little bit more intelligent, though equally lazy.
They've destroyed my country and, because they breed like fucking rabbits, replaced us almost entirely. They leech off our welfare and public institutions WHILE also robbing us, killing us and raping our women.
I hate Latin Americans (what you people in the North call "spics") with passion. They only bring mediocrity, misery and dirtiness.

It is fundamentally about a love for freedom and non-whites generally hate freedom

>You say that like white people aren't supreme. Whites don't flood into negro nations looking to loot steal and beg from negros

kek how hard did you fail your social studies grade, kid? you do know the name christopher columbus at least?

>What percentage of Sup Forums do you think are actually white supremacists/white nationalists?

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999%

pls change "Völk" to Volk
the german noun is "Volk" not "Völk"
only the adjective is "vÖlkisch"

not a joke, get in faggot !

>but black people aren't actually that bad
stopped reading there

>implying niggers speak English

Sage and report off topic and troll topics.

Mods censor them, so they're in less numbers.

50/50

I mean if the Jews can have an ethnostate, I dont see why whites shouldn't.

I'd say about 25%. Most people just throw around racial slurs since it's fun and edgy and most other places will ban them if they use them.

So... Public school education?

Almost everyone on the left, outside American liberals that suck Israel's cock, thinks Israel's ethnostate is bullshit.

>/old fag/
it's oldfag, retard

yet their ethnostate persists

Jews shill blacks to white womyn because that way Mexicans and Arabs don't seem as dark. It's a compromise of sorts for the jew