How does it feel knowing Harry Potter dismantled your entire political ideology with two sentences?

How does it feel knowing Harry Potter dismantled your entire political ideology with two sentences?

Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality is better than vanilla Harry Potter

jesus christ Sup Forums just got btfo for real

>I didnt post there at all I only was going to see how they think
You're here forever, dude.
T.Former nogunzObamavoterwhohasseenthelightnow

>"we all know the (((media))) has a lot of power"
he's been red-pilled. just saving face

>mfw even Daniel Radcliffe is here forever.

He's a fag.

>I'd never interacted with a group of people who were so "cucked" in my life.

The absolute state of Sup Forums. He's more right than he knows.

(((Radcliffe)))

he's a jew

>"... Like visiting an insane asylum"

yhea that pretty much sums up the Sup Forums-experience

lol, what a cuck

its clear he didnt actually read anything... he just had his assassistants gather forum posts from storm front and they just grabbed all the ones with stuff they cared about instead of actually trying to learn anything... he says himself he only wanted to know how the stupid people talk to each other.. he didnt care about theory or ideology

>I did not! No, absolutely not.
Welcome to Sup Forums.

>What's the matter, plebs? You've got state-of-the-art 21st-century (((bread and circuses))), and you're not satisfied with that?
>Blimey, are these an uppity bunch of proles. We should get some of those African fellows instead, at least they'll appreciate what we feed them and not make any fuss
Daniel Rothcliff, everybody

>chiild actor
>says others have lost griip on realty
lol

If he actually browsed here legit, he was redpilled severely and he's hiding it

If he's still denying it, the questions themselves are lingering back there in his mind

Otherwise he was just fed posts

who the fuck cares about these husks of people, literally brainwashed by pedophiles and degenerates since birth in the acting scene, Rowling being a prime example of an enforcer

You're so delusional and it's not even funny. You think Sup Forums has redpills that other people are just denying despite contrary evidence. This is really like a sort of strange ideological cult where you reject all contrary evidence and only accept evidence (weak evidence, just bullshit really) that supports your core worldview, and this worldview doesn't even really make sense at all

Sup Forums is the most degenerate board on all of Sup Forums, worse than /lgbt/ and /r9k/ combined in the levels of mental illness

Tell Daniel it's ok to get fucked in the ass by your director

faggots ITT dont see he is clearly hiding his new power level

also, that movie was a gigantic cringing pile of shit. especially with his shitty acting

> you're a cuck
> no, you are
I TLDRd it for you

>believing an actor didn't post all kinds of racist shit here for months to 'get inside the mind of a racist nazi'
don't expect him to admit it

it doesn't ad up
> Principal photography began in late September 2015, with filming taking place in Richmond, Virginia and the nearby city of Hopewell.[6] The first images of Radcliffe on the set, with a shaved head, were released on September 22, 2015.[7]

he says there were pitty parties for good movie reviews, but these 'pitty parties' weren't rly common in 2015 here on Sup Forums.
"cuck" got grounds during the election in 2016.

Salty much fag

so basically, you think fairy tales are arguments.

But he said he didn't post user, so he didn't interact.

all these legit angry replies...

why are you even replying to this? How frail are your egos?

See you're doing it again, instead of responding to the words I actually said you say something completely unrelated like "salty much fag"

Does me supposedly being salty make me wrong? Does me supposedly being a fag make me wrong? I don't think you understand how to argue

>sucking jew semen since all of his life basically
>haha u guys are cucked
He probably sucked off a jew director and got his anal stretched in sessions of 4-5 hours daily.

>

what

>Cuck wasn't popular insult unitl 2016 election
>Movie filed well before that
>When you realize Radcliffe still lurks, potentially lying to media to save face.
>Harry Potter is /ourguy/ in secret

Well, the word "Cuck" is WAY overused. Its supposed to refer to either cucks, or people whose ideology is cucking their nation. Like Harry Potter.

>"ABSOLUTELY NOT"
Pretty defensive. If you're reading this Danny, your movies suck and have inspired millions of cucks

HARRY POTTER AND THE SECRET REDPILLS

>How frail are your egos?
first time on Sup Forums double spacing reddit bro??

>it basically means a man who's woman has slept with another man
Harry potter dumb as FUCK. Didn't even bother to google cuck. He probably is a cuck.

As in literally enjoys watching his wife fucked by other guys.

See He still visits, he's lying

Harry potter was not a good movie.
Look at all these replies, baka

incase you're lurking Daniel
You're here forever just like the rest of us.

He's right about the actual NatSocs who believe everything is an omniscient, omnipotent Jew conspiracy.
But beyond that, he's a newfag
Modernity can give you a full belly, but it can still cause psychological deprivation and fragmentation

Good for him.

/lgbt/ and /r9k/ are definitely degenerate, along with /soc/

>'Sup Forums is the most degenerate board on Sup Forums' he say as he posts on Sup Forums
You know the addicting effect of the truth just as much as we do. Quit being a faggot.

>mfw Harry Potter lurks, which means he knows we know about pedofags and not a word about it anywhere

The only time I ever post here is when I'm criticizing your retarded board culture. I've tried to have real political discussions about specific issues before but you all just post smug Pepe pictures and stuff

This is not a political discussion board, it is Sup Forums, a sort of meta-joke at this point

Public face.
Private face.

r9k is full of normies and women

this is the equivalent of a dive bar, you're the retard for trying to have high level conversations with the local drunks

The luvies always, act the intellectual. Well it's what they are good at, acting. Pretend people, in a pretend world. Glamour, the coin of the media. Do you know where that word comes from, the magic of illusion, fairy gold. It's why their relationships don't last, or they turn to drink or drugs or worse.

why do i care about what a guy who acts in movies about childrens books thinks?

There's your fatal flaw - thinking thoughts need to be associated with certain individuals to give them validity, instead of analyzing the validity of the thoughts themselves

Interesting.

>dont be racist goys!!!
>the german race is evil!!!!

The total lack of self reflection is disturbing. He is literally part of an anti white propaganda machine that shits out inverted racism far worse than the originals day in and day out.

nope, because leftist cucks and globalists love to use seemingly logical arguments while relying on cherry picked data, bad studies, unproven theories on social justice, all sorts of stupid shit.

not listening to their drivel = saving yourself hours of work at debunking their stupid fucking arguments that arent made in good faith in the first place

>Elite hollyweird jew scoffs at the concerns of the huwhite everyman shocker

hes jewish

Daniel please

>kike
>redpilled
does not compute

If they picked malfoy by coincidence, why choose a perfect aryan?

Or if it was done on purpose then they have purposefully inverted the deicida curse and blood libel placing it firmly on the backs of germans.

Danille Radcliffe is a racist of the worse kind. He is no better than Goebells, and is unironically unaware of the irony.

Harry Potter and the chamber of gas

Powerlevel hidden

>going out of your way to go to a place you dont like filled with people you dont like just to talk shit

lol, what a fucking faggot

i agree, but only because H.P.M.O.R. redpilled me on the JQ

> let's start Science Communism where we convince the goyim to give us exclusive control over AI and any/all other technologies that will drive the future of humanity, ensuring jewish hegemony forever
> let's also use "congitive biases" to totally disempower the 98% of goyim that don't have an extremely high verbal iq by convincing them that anytime they disagree with us it's because of a (((cognitive bias)))
> let's convince the goyim to give me money directly to fund my obese polyamory lifestyle
> let's also encourage the most blackpilled possible worldview among the gifted goy youth, to get them to work for me for cheap

highly recommended book. reading it, and understanding where the author was coming from, was what convinced me that Uncle Adolf had the right idea, to prevent normal people from being bled dry by high-IQ racial enemies. normal people shouldn't have to deal with these memes. normal people are not mentally equipped to deal with these memes. a good person says "no" and refuses to be used by the Communist, no matter what ideology is used to disguise the Communism.

Its okay though we know what jews do here. We understand their minds better than they do.

Daniel hates himself, and his brain being jewish has no morality in the tradition sense. A jews morality rather only asks two questions is it good for me and is it good for my tribe.

If the answer is affirmative the jewish brain with subconsciously rationalize it. And the jew will not even be aware of the hypocrisy.

Their virtuosity at lying is unmatched and their insatiable hypocrisy unrivaled.

Just a (((coincidence))).

He's jewish though

Good post on why liberals love harry potter
[spoiler]ignore the lefty slant and look at the critique of liberalism[/spoiler]

>you're not starving therefore you're not allowed to talk about brown/nigger hordes invading your lands

wait this isn't one?

do you guys know that's just a Sup Forums larp, right?
i've seen it posted two or three times this weekend

This is only true for Stormfags.

(He) needs to go back

Thats exaclty right. It allows them to feel morally superior without having to make any sacrifices.

Same as it ever was.

This is accurate. Sup Forums does nothing but blame others for their own failures and call everything a conspiracy to bring down the white man

Yes and harry potter deserves his fame and wealth.....

He earned it.

LMAO.

"Muh Pol does/is X"
(You)

>we all know the media has a lot of power
Oh shit, this will be fun to watch long term

>I'd never interacted with a group of people who were so "cucked" in my life.
> you can't be cucked if you have no gf

heh... nothin personnel... arry

i'm with you on this. there is no way on earth he could have used a search engine and got here in a quick hop skip and a jump.
whenever i've considered hiring an assistant it inevitably circles back round to my troubles accessing one of the biggest image boards on the web.
neck yaself fagfag

>How frail are your egos?
frail as a trannys sperm count

>smug Pepe
pillow

Its a pretty good joke.

I feel sorry for the kid being tricked so easily. Sometimes its better when the consequences are immediate, but their is no denying the consiquences of hollywood.

The devils due always comes, and he always collects.

JewJewJewJewJewJewJewJewJewJewJewJew

>millionaire child actor
>call others out of touch with reality