What is the leaked photo that the UK jails you if you share it?

What is the leaked photo that the UK jails you if you share it?

unilad.co.uk/news/anyone-caught-sharing-jamie-bulger-killers-leaked-photo-to-be-jailed/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post it so all the british shitposters go to prison

Bump for interest

Yes. That'll happen in any country that has some form of protective custody. It almost certainly happens in yours.

i remember being in school and spam got sent round all our email of this story. pretty fucked up shit.

Crazy how the lads didn't get killed in jail.

if they reveal their identity, the protection becomes null and void, apparently not in the UK

Viewing it wouldn't be illegal if have been sent it or it appears on your Twitter feed, a forum etc.. Of course sharing it would. It is probably available on Google images if you type in the necessary keywords.

>Crazy how the lads didn't get killed in jail.

they didnt go to jail, they were "detained" in a mental hospital for kids allegedly playing videogames and eating cheerios all day every day.

Also, what do they mean by "leaked photo"? one of they guys is in jail again for having pizza photos, it should be pretty easy to just get his mughot, isnt there a felon database in Bongistan or what?

Naw, if you post his latest photo or posted the name he uses now. You get jailed. Don't ask why nobody knows, he must have given the judge's blowjobs. Or some politician.

Dafuq? They aren't kidding.

Uhm, quick rundown?

Is Scotland Yard coming to get me now?

why they being protected? Part of some Jimmy Savile Satanist friendship program?

people want to lynch some pedo that killed a kid when he was a 10.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

why is there poop in his brow?

please post your name and address so we can notify CIA

What's this about?

HMMMM WONDER WHERE THEY LEARNED HOW TO TORTURE

Wow he got fat looks like he loves the boy pussy .

Don't share this :3

>letting whites in your country
uhm, no thanks

They murdered a toddler many years ago. All of Bongland wants them dead. Identities hidden for their own protection.

Brits age like milk.

>The warning came after it was revealed Venables identity had revealed online. When the pair were released in 2001, under new identities, a worldwide banning order was put in place to prevent their current identities from being published.

Youre fucked buddy, youre geting vanned so better go away a hero, go to your local msoque and kill some bacon haters.

Infection from his faggot pedo eye brow staple

How distopian is the UK right now?

>£5 million rehabilitation

lol, fucking hell.

After reading the whole story, the part that grinds my gears is the fact that, the state has spend 5 million pounds in their rehabilitation which failed miserably, and i just wonder...

How muc money did the family of the murdered kid got? at least double that im absolutely sure amirite? of course that inept corrupt state owned by some old senile lady that thinks we are still in medieval times and calles herself a queen paid for the little kids funeral, amirite?

of course they did..

why hasn't anyone just killed these guys yet

All the good ones were sent off in chains to some savage shithole 200-150 years ago.

UK laws don't mean shit outside of Bongland.

That's Bulgar's dad...

>Australia
>Good
No such thing as a good anglo.

>UK laws enforced in the US
Retard.

They're under more secret squirrel protection than most of the royal family.

why?

They were 10 years old when they killed the toddler right? Why do people want to kill them if they were just kids themselves?

C

>James’ father, Ralph Bulger, echoed those sentiments, believing his recent crimes have shown the £5 million rehabilitation spent on him and Thompson has ‘not worked’.

Taxpayers have been funding some psycho kid. lol

They know too much, and they aren't snitching.

Why are the elite rpotecting the killers to this day? My bet is daddy was a freemason.

Bunch of legal bullshit, their lawyers argued they weren't given a fair trial so the limp dicked Bongs turned them loose to molest kids alongside their mudslime imports.

I hope you're using a VPN, otherwise you're fucked

Why did they kill the toddler when they were only 10? I don't remember wanting to kill any babies when I was 10.

lel

Jon on the left

exactly some weird shit that was

>worldwide banning order
topkek

good luck to those inbreed Bongs trying to find me in this zeta infested southern state im living in...

They dont even have guns LMFAO.

Also pizza hut. But pizza gate isnt real, r-right guys?

Well there are some sick in the head people in the world, nothing can be done about it

>laughing off a worldwide banning order
RIP pedro

Pizzagate more like. It's all adding up now.

Ohh you laugh now but lets see whos laughing when they come for you to to put that worldwide ban in effect.

Bong prison is probably better than the shithole he lives in now what's he have to lose?

so the UK can put a worldwide banning order for anyone who posts an image and yet we can't even get Roman Polanski, convicted child rapist, out of France to prosecute him?

I am sure its the one with him pictured as an adult. I have it on one of my drives somewhere.

I thought American law is above all other laws?

White and gold

Hes been arrested more since his release for cheese pizza. No doubt he is still diddeling and physically harming kids.

Bong police don't even carry guns, they'll have to send a whole trolley full of bobbies to knick me.

Yes... dont you know those poor Polskis suffered too much in WW2? they are protected by the power of Zion.

wtf you cant walk around with a screwdriver or regular old swiss army knife? england is beyond saving

>bong cuckcops think they can arrest people from overseas.

im seriously surprised bong cops arent getting raped on a daily basis.

Oi mate stop in the name of Sharia you're nicked son.

Send prayers to all bongs, we're getting v&

>a worldwide banning order

they sexually molested him before killing him
snow niggers get them nigging urges young

>prison
pedro better watch his back

You're forgetting that jews are above the law, goy.

About 19/84

It is

These pictures were already in the public domain from previous doxxings.

the killers were probably molested themselves, and that is probably the reason for their crime

That does look like the kind of guy who'd download snuff cheese pizza

probably not since it would have been used in their defense and publicized

Dumb kids. If they had played their cards right they would have just sexually molested the little boy instead of killing him. Then they would be knighted in Britain.

That's rich coming from a sand nig subhuman.

perhaps the parents were involved in a high level pedophile ring that was being protected by corrupt members of the govenrment

Was it snuff or just pizza?

>"worldwide" ban on photos
>millions of pounds spent protecting this motherfucker

Activates my almonds.

The joys of a police state with cucked police.

begone pedo
*tips tinfoil*

>James’ father, Ralph Bulger, echoed those sentiments, believing his recent crimes have shown the £5 million rehabilitation spent on him and Thompson has ‘not worked’.

No one has ever heard from or about Thompson ever again as he came out of prison and wasn't a fuck up and got back to rebuilding his life with the new identity the state assigned him

Venerables however is just the kinda person that execution was designed for, a serial offender and social parasite, unreformable, defected, irredeemable

that image is more creepy if you read up on the case. The toddler had bite marks on him when he was found dead. Also had batteries shoved up his ass and had been left on a train track so he was cut in half.

Pol needs to take this shit seriously and fuck this pedophiles life up, I'm researching as we speak. I want this sick fucks picture spread far and wide.

Is that Thompson or Venables?

Venables

All that money to "rehabilitate" them (when in actual fact they cannot be rehabilitated in the first place). Would have been a lot cheaper and smarter to use the Russian method of take them into a back room, shoot them in the back of the head and send the bill for the bullet to the family.

also paint in his eyes

Anglo master race m8

How old are you? j/w

britain has a reputation for protecting pedophiles and pedophile rings. Look up ricky deerman case

Jon was nonced by a family member apparently.