Why is there a female only policy on their company?

Why is there a female only policy on their company?

Other urls found in this thread:

careerconnection.jp/review/35179-kutikomiList.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boys are icky

becouse this a moe shit for retards

/thread

RAPE
RAPEEEEEEEEEEEE
R A P E R A P E

They explain that in s2, watch it

Why you all keep making threads like this? There's a scene in the manga where Hazuki and her gay guy coworker talk about separating the groups to female and male for gay purposes. It's an ultimate gay conspiracy.

Sauce?

Aren't they almost all character designer / character art outside of 1 or 2 programmers (likely character scripters not even programmers for the core...)
Isn't the actual programming / scripting pretty much all male when they are showing her the company early on?

I don't blame her. If I ever interview candidates I'd prefer cute girls (of the highest skill) as well.

pretty sure the company is female only.
why do I want a NASA harem anime now

Damn that's kikey as fuck

I mean I'm not too sexist or anything but I find it hard to believe that females are that much more interested in space than males. What's really going on here?

>Why is there a female only policy on their company
Well, go ask Kyoani for that shit.
>careerconnection.jp/review/35179-kutikomiList.html

Because men are lazy as fuck and dont deserve jobs in any industry.

u go gril

They clearly work at Ubisoft

>3D

disgusting

It's almost like the people asking this don't watch the show.

>There is a reason we barely launch anything anymore and have to rely on private companies and other countries now...

austerity to pay for muh tax cuts

None of them can compete in a normal co-ed software dev work environment, unlike Kobayashi-san.

>tfw I'd be one of the only males
>tfw they still wouldn't date me

>2007
>Still had good games
All makes sense now.

Somebody hasn't been following the gaming industry.

Lesbian group

It's a really common scenario actuallyq, in my last job I was the only men.

This. Men are gonna be completely gone from the game industry soon. So hopefully we can finally get some good games.

its show for fanservice, how cant you figure that out on yourself

It's more fun to try to justify it in-universe. Duh.

care to elaborate?

Men are uncreative and rooted in their own bigoted beliefs. But now women are the ones making video games, we can finally make this industry into a tool for good in smashing the patriarchy and all the oudated beliefs of men

Name 1 (one) good memorable game created by women. I'll wait.

Phantasmagoria. It was the first videogame to cause scandal.

The difficulty is because men have been hogging the spot light, but dont worry, games made by men are only gonna be in the past, so it will vecome easier with time, and soon we will forget men ever even made games.

Games need not be good or memorable. They only need to sell.

Thank you /v9k/ for these great posts.

I'm pretty sure there are still more dudes in both of these places, they're just not in the picture

I expect that's the 'womyn can space too' photo, since I really doubt that the companies anywhere near that small.
Big companies, especially ones with high percentage male employees, do this a lot so they don't get in trouble with regulators and shit.

You were supposed to leave your common sense at the door.

>/v9pol/
FTFY

I know you're baiting, but the fact that real people don't see the hypocrisy in shit like this worries me.

Depression Quest

>Sup Forums is everywhere
hmmm that sounds a lot like the jew thing don't you think

>that nigga on the left

Do you think he hates women

More reasons to never trust the j/u/ws.

Legacy of Kain
Analogue: A Hate Story

Someone post the actual manga panel in which they explain this.