Front Page of T_D

What have you done, you fucking fascist monsters? T_D was a peaceful place where people of all colors and religions and ideologies could support Civic Nationalism. Now look at this- they're calling out the poor, beaten down Jewish people! You monsters!

You won't get away with this, /pol, I've notified the JIDF, George Soros, B1ll Pr13st4p, Lynn de Rothschild, the Trilateral Commision, Goldman Sachs, and Bilderberg. The age of Nazism is over, Sup Forums, the age of the POC has arrived.

>genuinely retarded altright pretending to be retarded leftist
How much do you make per reply?

>DEY HAIT DA JOOZ 2 SO U SHUD LIKE T_D /POLE/ !
literally fuck off

t_d is actually pretty based but shills here don’t want you to say it

T_D is pure suffering to even read, so many kike flags and people posting "i'm a le based jew fellow magapedes x-D!"

>right wingers are being paid to shill
America's super right-wing receives 0 funding yet is growing.
Basically. They outright disparage integration and don't care about self segregation.

It's pretty cringy to read nowadays but grows the right's numbers. Your average person is dumber than most Sup Forumsacks, and it's quite unfortunate that lefty programming is even more effective on them.

(squeaky toy noise)

The_donald is more redpilled than Sup Forums nowadays

You're telling me that you're willingly retarded for free? Jesus Christ user.

Being on the Jews' side is the thing that requires low IQ, schlomo.

>Still going on plebbit

The shilling sheckle bank is not unlimited, and there is many boards to shill

Major digits. Is He saying that they're running out of money?

tfw

Go back you absolute fucking faggots.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

What have we done? The only people that haven't noticed the obvious pattern are people like you. What HAVEN'T YOU done?

They can't run out of money, they run all the world's banks!

I'm fucking Hitler incarnate; OP is for fun.

During the primaries the Donald was run by a race realist mischling, I think all of the mods were red pillers too

The mods have always been redpilled, I assume. If they weren't before they are now. Imagine the hate-mail they get from rabid lefties and cucks. Know that they have to read every post and comment that goes too close to the truth, has to be deleted, and risks getting the forum shut-down. That's why the usually can't openly discuss the JQ or Race Realism- the site administrators will shuddit down.

True user, I was just kidding its unlimited of course, but its annoying why we have to put our people everywhere all the time when we would rather be vampin on some circumcission victims