youtu.be/SBv-94hns20
>More VP Pence w/Troops in JPN 2/7/18
youtu.be/Lgo2VqwN3p0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/pnehlen
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlsoBinsac
nypost.com/2018/01/22/it-looks-like-the-james-bond-behind-the-dossier-let-a-putin-pawn-do-all-the-work/
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

COMFY BAKES! COMFY BREADS! COMFY AWOO!

MAGA

From before the election please.

You know, the period where Russians were supposedly more effective than billion dollar media industries at influencing Americans opinions.

Bolsonaro and his son are the only ones, everyone I know are seething.

I think the divide between leftists and right wingers when it comes to fetishes is that often right wingers will be turned on by things but know them to be wrong, or immoral or manifestations of lustful sins and dystopian shit in the corner of their heads. sure some short term pleasure is fine, and sure maybe on a random night you let a woman have power over you. But the turn on there comes from it's abnormality, it's 'wrongness'. For a leftist it's intended to be long term, it's normal, it's acceptable. Cuckolding is a great example of this, they're turning their beta insecurities and weaknesses not into a force for good to improve themselves and become better men but to manifest life destroying fantasies into reality by ruining whatever real long term relationships they can get. That is the difference I think. I'm ashamed of most of my fetishes, and I hope to never have them realised either. I just want a loving woman I can trust, the sex and the pleasure is far lower down the totem pole. leftists can't say the same thing, atleast not sincerely.

F

Wait a second, are those nuke suicide bombers on the second left pic?

rad kits

dont you know 100k for facebook adverts
a macedonian fishing forum
russian twitter bots
and RT
is more effective then all the MSM and a billion dollars in tv ads

White House Will Release Promised $1.5 Trillion Infrastructure Plan Monday

Here are some things that they want:

The plan is structured around four goals: to generate $1.5 trillion for an infrastructure proposal, streamline the permitting process down to two years, invest in rural infrastructure projects and advance workforce training.

Half of the federal seed money would go toward an incentive program to match financing from state and local governments, while a quarter of the appropriations would be used for rural projects in the form of block grants to states so governors may decide where to invest.

Twenty billion is for “transformative programs” meant for new projects rather than rehabilitation of old infrastructure, while another $20 billion is meant to expand the use of loans and private activity bonds, a common tool used to fund infrastructure projects. The last $10 billion would go into a capital financing fund.

The allotted $200 billion comes from cuts to programs including the Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grants and transit funds. The White House said it made the cuts where “infrastructure funds haven’t been spent efficaciously.”

he's a retard anyway

I just want to ski around innawoods with my gun on my back and my Italian Ski Trooper qt gf at my side.

The Trump has been stumped

Great work guys

>You know, the period where Russians were supposedly more effective than billion dollar media industries at influencing Americans opinions.
Kek! Everyone knows it was Sup Forums. They just don't want to admit they got beaten by a bunch of neets powered by nothing but tendies and autistic rage.

Good night sweet prince

I just saw the men's biathlon. Pretty cool event. Are those air pellet guns they shoot with?

Control args.writein(reply.thread)
While (true)
Printf 1

How delusional can you f[Sleep12

Nova.dll

In retrospect, we elected a clown!

He's here now:

gab.ai/pnehlen

Was really hoping that the cancer would finish him

>asked for pics
>didn't use any

>they think they have white privilege

>shape shifting within the same tweet

>russian twitter bots
A Twitter employee in charge of creating their algorithms said that anyone who had American imagery such as guns, God, or the American flag was automatically considered a Russian bot.

Australia's share market opens sharply UPwards. Looks like Australia has saved the world

lol

So now he is banned, is he still (((controlled opposition)))?

Republican consultant Jeff Roe is launching a new firm that offers a turnkey, ground-game-for-hire to political campaigns and is among the first to make available grassroots organizing as a professional service.

The new firm, Vanguard Field Strategies, specializes in providing experienced teams of political field hands, made up of grassroots conservatives, to Republican campaigns to knock on doors, gather data for voter targeting and messaging, and turn out the vote.

Roe told the Washington Examiner in an interview that he has a staff of 250 on hand to deploy to interested campaigns, with another 250 people available to draw from as demand for Vanguard’s services requires.

Nope

>They just don't want to admit they got beaten by a bunch of neets powered by nothing but tendies and autistic rage.

Its true, they were supposed to be the tech savy internet technologist. They can never admit they lost the internet to a republican.

Thats really what they are

Sounds great. Now let's wait for the Senate to fuck it up into a big fat spending boondoggle.

I really hate the Senate.

It'll be the next one dammit! I asked in advance in case nobody replied

>The allotted $200 billion comes from cuts to programs including the Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grants and transit funds. The White House said it made the cuts where “infrastructure funds haven’t been spent efficaciously.”
>look up who created this boondoggle of a money laundering scheme
>King Nigger
I don't know what I was expecting.

Why don't they want to go home, where their culture is? Is Mexico some kind of... shithole country? :^)

oh man Nehlen is a beast

i propose we use him as a metric for honorary aryans

so trump just blatantly lied to all your faces about releasing his taxes and you don't even care lmao

>Trump honestly admits he's not thin and drinks that garbage
>woah Trump btfo
lad plz

The senate will kill it.

your robot broked

lmao i know right dumb fascists! blumpf btfo hahahahahahahahahahahahaha see you on discord bro be sure to upboat this

Cucked video about toxic masculinity and #metoo has been reuploaded. It got trashed hardcore yesterday. You know what to do POL.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlsoBinsac

Oh look Barry at it again
>Drumpfy don't care about people, that is why he cut that worthless "flood protection" plan
Anyone who thought that piece of shit ever cared about America should kill themselves. He may as well came from Europe to be a subversive piece of shit like Wilson.

COME ON LADS!
European Solidarity Thread:

who is this faggot anyways?
Didn't he get crushed by Paul Ryan like 75 25?

>monkey man is a stupid kike

He said he would release them when Hillary released her 33k deleted emails

>Commiefornians
>white
>mfw

It's almost like western communists are a collection of useful idiots whose purpose is to destabilize society and prime it for invasion by a communist autocracy who would then purge the revolutionaries. Sort of like was done every fucking time in Eastern and Central Europe as well as Asia.

pretty much everyone on the right already knew that that anyone in the elite does not pay taxes and hides their wealth in offshore accounts. We knew that about 20 years ago or more in fact.

Its only "news" for retarded leftists/normies.

he said he can't release them cos' he is under audit which is also a lie.

MAKE IT END.

taxes are theft

Yes

(You)

why won't blumpf release all his bank records too huh lol we all wanna see em not just democrats right guys right

This is spot on how I feel, damn nigga.

smart

I want to see more block grants desu
if we can't get rid of the federal money then dole it out to the states without so many convoluted strings
it would be great to see some states completely fuck up their medicare/medicaid programs while others do good work with the money

>who cares if the guy I voted for is a blatant liar I trust him anyway
pathetic.

You are the one who is lying. He didn't say he couldn't release them, he said his lawyers advised him not to do so until the audit finished.

cry moar rachel maddow

>anyone who had American imagery such as guns, God, or the American flag was automatically considered a Russian bot.

Facebook and google doing the same shit. I wonder how those people responsible for this live their lives knowing they are walking the thin line in blurring and outright altering the truth to millions of people.

how do you trust someone who lies so blatantly?

Quick reminder that Christopher Steele got all of his info on the Dossier from a dude who worked for Glenn Simpson.
nypost.com/2018/01/22/it-looks-like-the-james-bond-behind-the-dossier-let-a-putin-pawn-do-all-the-work/

>the absolute state of shills right now

>(((white)))

I would really love to see a comprehensive list of King Nigger Obongo's "legacy" and "achievements", so far I can think of $500 bn "missing" from HUD, $1.5 bn in unmarked euros to Iran, allowing hamas to sell drugs in the US, fast and furious, benghazi, the CFPB shitshow, and of course the dozen or so serious scandals involving Russiagate.

Yeah that's a pretty fair argument, goes back to the argument I always copypasta about why right wing women will look better than leftists. It's the difference between embracing traditional values (family/marriage/femininity) and thriving on shock value. If you relish wanting to shock and outrage people and feed off ugliness constantly it makes you ugly inside and out.

Personally I have no shame in my fetishes; but that's because I joke about wanting a harem of leftist slaves but any man who's ever REALLY thought about it knows more than 1 woman in your life is a no good terrible horrible very bad idea. Also there's nothing wrong with wanting the occasional full impact sex where furniture is broken and she draws blood, that's just fun.

>SoTU speech
>Trump announces experimental drugs for people who are """going to die"""
>McCain beats cancer effortlessly (with possible nanomachines)
>hmmm.jpg
Is Trump just setting him up for a lifetime sentence in gitmo?

what difference does it make

Fuck

I really want to see his taxes, by which i mean see what CNN chooses to inform me about, which can then be condensed into a funny soundbyte by a late night talk show host

didnt really lie about it, admitted he used the same loopholes that were put in place by crooks like Hillary for her friends.

>implying any American politican ISN'T a liar
lel

If it makes you feel any better that type of tumor inflicts pain so horrific not even a fentanyl drip can alleviate it. He is literally being tortured to death in a fashion that would make the Hanoi Hilton look like a spa massage.

haha you are delusional

I hope some Sup Forumsrtists make some good 02 lewds

Besides being the first nigger president he has not too much of a legacy.

They're .22s, though there's so much strapped onto them it's not really the same event it started out as in 1960

you trust people who blatantly lie to your face? and you think thats a smart idea?

The VA, the IRIS scandal, his presidency was the presidency of narrative, of course lefitist morons here and around the world gobbled it up like the cum slurpers shitters that they are when the media refuses to cover any of that and hold that moron accountable. Then again, its hard to criticize an admin who your wife/husband, brother/sister, son/daughter works for, no conflict of interest there!

I didn't know you had pictures of Mccain where he isn't smiling or laughing.

Whites became a minority in California ever since 2015.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>I voted for trump because hes an outsider who will show those washington elites whats what
>trumps just your average politician its okay if he lies
retard

>muh tax returns
Russiagate not turning out like you'd hoped?

they are .22 rifles

but what difference does releasing his taxes make?

the book "Worst president in history" has a good step by step collection of his legacy

well so far four of trumps inner circle have plead guilty so it's actually turning out pretty awful for him.

wtf im officially off the drumpf train well done

Leftists can never admit the truth about what Trump says. They always have to lie and say he said something else. Really leftists just aren't human.

Lying about not being racist is okay to you?

What don't I know. Fill me in

if it doesnt make a difference why lie about it? and how could you trust someone who is a known liar?

>I have no shame in my fetishes
I think yours are a lot more tolerable and tame though compared to mine
> If you relish wanting to shock and outrage people and feed off ugliness constantly it makes you ugly inside and out.
this is a really good line