Did he really deserved this fate?

Did he really deserved this fate?

All men deserve to die.

Valar morghulis, slay queen.

He teamed up with Kirei and choked out the girl he loved, shitbag deserved way worse than he got.

Yeah he did for being a fucking idiot and didn't tell Tokiomi +proof of what was going on which would have avoided that entire sub plot and stopped HF from ever happening. and Sakura not being a broken shell.

Why he didn't use Berserker to kill Zouken and save Sakura?

Because he knows the fucker is almost immortal

He did for being a cuck. All cucks deserve deserve everything bad that happens to them, and more.

>didn't read HF

It doesn't matter, because nothing in fate/zero really mattered

Kariya and Tokiomi's subplot was the most retarded, if both of them could sit down and actually fucking talk about Sakura instead of going at each other's throats it could've been resolved

Kariya was a fag that secretly wanted to gut him, that's why that never happened

What makes it worse is Kariya had full knowledge that would have enable it too, but him being the butthurt cuck he was, he ruined more lifes then he helped.

I will read the VN someday

Actually no.
Tokiomi knew all the time about the wormsrape, he just thought "tough shit, at least she would be a great magus"
Kariya knew that he knew, that's why he's so fucking mad.

Should have summoned another angry frenchman as Avenger instead of Lancelot.

>both got cucked
>both got fucked over for pretty much nothing
>both were good and decent guys before they transformed into revengetard
>retain their humanity by a little girl and still want to do the right thing
>both edgy with white hair

In a nutshell, Zouken is impossible to kill by normal means, including being exorcised by a priest. There's only one way to kill him and Kariya and by extension Berserker had no way to do it.

Everyone in Fate/Zero deserved their fate, that was the entire point.

Wasn't his primary worm not yet inside Sakura before HF?

Kariya wanted to save Sakura at first but quickly put that aside in favor of looking like a hero in front of Aoi and stealing her from Tokiomi, after killing him of course.
Saving Sakura was nothing more than an excuse at that point.

It would be in her by the start of Zero's war, Zouken had no intention of granting Kariya's wish afterall.

hf was so fucked up I wish I could unsee the entire thing and just erase sakura from my mind

Try reading Starless, you might enjoy it.

>guy suffers from braindamage and nasty stuff for over a year
>the braindamage gotten worse after Lancelot fighting
He still placed saving Sakura first.

No, getting Aoi was his first priority. Saving Sakura was the justification he gave himself that he was doing the right thing.

all he did was power level his mana stat, of course he was gona die, he had no chance.

Any proof of this?

Take that back, Diarmuid did not.

>Both cucked out of the woman they love by circumstances beyond their control
>Both subject to torturous conditions for an extended period of time in which they become obsessed with revenge and fundamentally change as men
>Both loosely held back from going totally evil by a daughteru figure

The big difference between their paths is that Dantes found redemption, success, and happiness - while Kariya failed and went insane, destroying himself in the process.

But Avenger Dantes, by his own admission, cannot find that peace due to his nature while in that class - so I think he'd be sympathetic to Kariya's situation.

Also he's broken as fuck, unlike Lancelot.

You need a fucking nuke to maybe kill him, fucker is just a mass of worms badly resembling a human being

His fucked up vision of Rin and Sakura calling him daddy. The purpose of that scene was to show his real goal: insert himself into Tokiomi's life (and wife).

>braindamaged guy havng a dying braindamaged dream of his love and the childs he cares for like they were his own childs

The purpose of that scene is to give him something before kicking off the bucket according to Nasu, because urubutcher wanted to turture him even more.

>according to Nasu

Playing pretend is a children's game, user.

Kamina's sin was lusting for Tohsaka's wife. He was a good guy, he died to protect Sakura.

Fuck Souken.

Diarmuid did nothing wrong.

Being a dumbass is wrong. It's a battle royale to the death, fuck chivalry. Granted, most of the dumbassery was Kayneth's doing, but Diarmuid contributed.

I thought the purpose of that scene was to twist the knife that he had failed.

>Just for a moment, think that he might have somehow saved Sakura despite failing and going against the odds.
>Suddenly everything gets "too" perfect
>Waiting for the hammer to drop with his death scene.

Tokiomi knew.