Pedo Tester 5000

Seriously why aren't we testing every male for attraction to children at least once a year?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/when-a-drawing-or-cartoon-image-can-land-you-in-jail-33418
cnn.com/2018/01/23/us/florida-cyberstalking-charges-girl-suicide/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The logistics of something like that would be fucking insane.

what if your fetish is being tested in various ways?

actual children or high school hotties

Because I would fail

Then you'll be subject to further review and cancellation of your civil right in the mean time.

What if you were sexually attracted to the person administering the test, or saw an attractive person on your way in?

Real or 2D children?

Any minors.

You are going to jail.

theconversation.com/when-a-drawing-or-cartoon-image-can-land-you-in-jail-33418

Because western civilization does not subscribe to the concept of thoughtcrime.

We punish heinous actions, not heinous beliefs.

All men would fail on certain 17 yr olds.

Oh fuck off you dumb cunt

>thoughtcrime
Sexual arousal from imagery of children sicko!!

because most would fail such a test. (pic related)

Pedo subterfuge. No source.

Half the men in the world would be going to jail

>give up liberty for 'safety' and lose both
kys dumbass bitch

So you're advocating for them?

>liberty
No we're talking about protecting children. Maybe I should test you first.

Because of the 100% positive with muslim males, that would be racist or something.

>theconversation.com/when-a-drawing-or-cartoon-image-can-land-you-in-jail-33418

>implying the fbi or police give a fuck
they have better shit to do we are a fuckin cess pool of crime, if you have terabytes of loli then maybe other wise we arent like europe, we arent a internet surveillance cancer.

Because this would exclude the women, user. We need to be inclusive with this type of testing. Women molest children at very high rates, but sexual assault is defined by penetration.

because we would have 100% failure rate

Fake and impossible. Heterosexual men would fall for teens though

even some 15+
OP is a female and wouldn't know that

We need to get anyone we can identify not worry about disparate impacts.

>not worry about disparate impacts
Told you it's a fucking split tail

There are 17 year olds lusting for 30 year olds and vice versa, every man would go to jail. Look up the term Daddy Issues

I have bad news for you OP. They've been using this to measure male attraction for years.

The result is that 100% of men are attracted to 14 year old females.

Yay pedos win again...

testung

12 year olds have B cup tits now.

Stop and look at what you're doing. You are advocating for the worst kind of criminal.

Danger Danger!

>UK
Not surprised, they persecute thoughtcrimes.

Where do you think this data came from OP? You think any men admit to being attracted to 13 year olds?

Being a pedophile is not a crime you double nigger

I've been fapping to loli for years and still not in prison though?

I'm all for lynching pedos
There's a difference between wanting to fuck a minor and your brain pumping blood at the sight of fully developed sex organs

(you)

Couldn’t the same test be done on women? Like an adult women isn’t attracted to an athletic high school boy.

Are all the Pizzagate people sleeping or what?

Couldn’t the same thing done to a female?
Like a woman isn’t attracted to a athletic male high schooler.

What age is this girl?

Muhpeen years old.

Jail for ever. Crime worse than kill ten white men

Exatly. Thought crime. If they havent actually done anything, but THOUGHT about it, it would fucking be THOUGHT crime, you fucking moron.

"The Way of the Academicians"

Its the same as intent moron!

13 or 14? but she looks like 17 lol

I'm not advocating for pedos here, but in ancient times it was perfectly normal to marry a 12 y-o, finding them attractive is in the male genetics. As long as a person doesent do any harm to children it's fine

What age is this girl?

I'm all for it as well as using the same policy to ask niggers if they've ever stolen, spics if they here legally, and women to see if they've ever cheated on their significant other.
The punishment should be the exact same for all the above crimes as well as pedos.

>Because western civilization does not subscribe to the concept of thoughtcrime.

This is false. Arousal is a form of thought and arousal in many cases is criminal.

im 18 if i find a 17 year old attractive should i then go to jail?

Literally in high school.

>Double Standard

Good lord they just get bigger and bigger

14, why? I would still tap that ass though. Suck it, moralfags.

For what purpose? Stop trying to waste my tax dollars.

You're in dangerous territory so yeah you should be burned alive with your "peers."

She's not ready to breed. Jail age

I hate to tell you about your own history but the reason why child marriages were so common in Europe and Russia were because child molestation (prior to puberty) was so common that society normalized child brides to avoid the problem of fathers impregnating daughters who hit puberty while still being raped by their fathers. Male children faced similar problems, but they had the opportunity to go work in the fields or learn a trade to avoid the parental rape problem.

Everyone would go to jail if children are defined as 18-. Only the impotent would remain free

∩___∩
|ノ ヽ
/ ● ● | クマ──!!
| (_●_) ミ
彡、 |∪| 、`\
/ __ ヽノ /´> )
(___) / (_/
| /
| /\ \
| / ) )
∪ ( \
\_)
Pol is officially a pedo board now. At least until the Pizzagate people wake up.

stupid, adults have been fucking 13 year olds for more than a million years. you think men can just turn that evolutionary switch off
fuck outta here

How the fuck are you going to do that, OP? Magical machines that read your thoughts?

Somewhere between 12 and 20. My best guess would be about 14.

>BLM flag
You can't.

Yes until you are 78. Prey on little girls is never justified

You guys are literally getting cucked by 16 year olds.

Penile plethysmograph

A female English teacher would fail that test every time. English teachers can't suck enough black football player dick.

She's 12.
cnn.com/2018/01/23/us/florida-cyberstalking-charges-girl-suicide/index.html

What if, when you are testing me, i am thinking about twin blonde 20yi qt sisters eating each other pussy ?

>showing CP images to people
shouldn't they all be arrested, I thought anyone that possessed it was immediately worse than hitler and deserved to be raped to death by a pack of niggers?

>She's 12.

Will the doctors have a stash of cheese pizza for testing? Not even a pedo would get a boner from normal pictures of children while scared and under pressure.

I'd like to dig that lil lady up and put my equally stiff cock in her ice cold pussy. Get mad, bitch.

Massive claim that I've never heard anything like before. Provide a source.

Shits real

T. Sex offender

14, but she looks 16.

half you roy moore supporters wouldn't pass the test

Pubescent humans are not children.

Give us a green text about your encounter with the lil foxy loli who got you such a bind.

show me any law that says being a pedophile is a crime in the U.S.

>Give us a green text about your encounter with the lil foxy loli who got you such a bind

Fat horny 15 yo mestizo

>second post about kiddy diddling in a short time

Ok, what are the chatbots sliding this time?
>sage

Mentally 12 physically 18.

Q confirmed

was she worth it?

>but she looks 16.
SEARCH WARRANT!!!!!!

Why do you have a picture of a nude boy?

>It should be illegal to be a man

Women: short, petite, smooth skin, high-pitched voice, hairless body, playful and highly emotional.

Children: short, petite, smooth skin, high-pitched voice, hairless body, playful and highly emotional.

cause 99% of all straight men would test positive

>Sexual arousal from imagery of children sicko!
>Proceeds to post imagery of nude boy
Fag

You don't even know how citations work, and you think you can prescribe policy? Classic case of dunning-krueger. Highly unintelligent and incompetent, but also highly overconfident in her abilities. Just another idiotic, hysterical feminist. Get back in the kitchen and cook the men some fucking food, you useless old bag. Society deserves some utility out of your worthless life. Do you even know how to cook or clean a house? At this point I can't see you being anything but a loudmouthed, resource-sucking burden.

I'm sorry, but you will not find any mainstream source from a modern publication. You have to read the old texts about society during the years that Kant wrote. Go to your local library. It will become obvious why marriage happened at such a young age for female children.

Perhaps you need some testing after seeing that?

I got probation so yea.