Any Isekai stories where the MC is female?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/im-not-a-villainess-just-because-i-can-control-darkness-doesnt-mean-im-a-bad-person/
novelupdates.com/series/the-demonic-king-chases-his-wife-the-rebellious-good-for-nothing-miss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Many, but they're usually otome instead of RPGs

This.

Isekai MCs were female long before isekai was mainstream.

Oh boy, this should be a fun read. Thank you user.

Also 90s yuri Isekai (until gender bender kicks in and she turns into boy-mode).

Maze was one of the earlier "MC is OP as fuck magic user/fighter/mecha pilot" shows.

Vision of Escaflowne

Kyuuketsu Hime is basically r63 Overlord where a guy dies and gets reincarnated as a little vampire girl she gets raped at the end

Fushigi Yuugi (classic and Genbu). So choice. If this wasn't one of your first anime series growing up you missed out.

Rayearth, Sora wa Akai Kawa no Hotori and Kanata Kara too. Good stuff.

Smug foxgirl?

>not even thinly veiled rec thread

Never a fan of these guy as girl ones where they just behave like a male.

Inuyasha
Escaflowne
Alice in Wonderland
Magic Knight RayEarth

The only male character is sort of a background brawler/comic relief guy.

Gun girl (featured on cover), actress, and elf princess(dog) have the most dialog and character specific episodes.

>Pic unrelated
>but the pic is related
What.

Basically everything before Isakai became popular and another gateway for harem stories with beta protagonists.

Welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay.

Most common types of them are:

Male MC is turned into an OP little girl in RPG (don't worry most of them are yuri)

Female reincarnated into the bitchy love rival in an otome game. May or may not be OP.

Xianxia setting which plays like a shoujo manga but with everyone being horrible Chinese murderhobos. 99% wants to kill the MC for the crime of existing and the love interest often rapes the MC, but it's ok because the MC was an OP assassin in her last life whose going to take vengeance on everyone save the love interest because she loves the rapes.

I read this series

novelupdates.com/series/im-not-a-villainess-just-because-i-can-control-darkness-doesnt-mean-im-a-bad-person/

the prologue is a very cutesy monologue about the MC getting stabbed by her parents.

>Inuyasha
>Escaflowne
>Alice in Wonderland
>Magic Knight RayEarth

How the fuck were female MCs isekai shows a thing in the 90s and then became obsolete?

>Alice in Wonderland
>90s

They're still there, but shoujo period doesn't get that much anime to begin with (at least compared to it's shounen counterparts). You're going to have to dig deeply into manga for that.

What about Nirvana?

>Xianxia setting which plays like a shoujo manga but with everyone being horrible Chinese murderhobos. 99% wants to kill the MC for the crime of existing and the love interest often rapes the MC, but it's ok because the MC was an OP assassin in her last life whose going to take vengeance on everyone save the love interest because she loves the rapes.

Don't leave me hanging like that, examples?

Do alternate all-girl yuri timelines count as Isekai?

>They're still there, but shoujo period doesn't get that much anime to begin with (at least compared to it's shounen counterparts). You're going to have to dig deeply into manga for that.

It's really sad that's how the anime market ended up shafting female MC shoujo isekai shows

>feMC
>automatically shoujo
No.

Actually, that's a good example

damn, forgot about that one. Hideyoshi a cute.

It would be much easier to give series that don't fit. But the flagship of the genre is a series called The Demonic King Chases His Wife.

novelupdates.com/series/the-demonic-king-chases-his-wife-the-rebellious-good-for-nothing-miss/

The template is so generic that their titles are basically just a variant of this one.

Sorry kinda assumed he was asking for shoujo ones form the example.

As for webnovel Isekai with femMCs I say give patience they have not yet begun to unload the shit that Isekai has to offer (There's at least Kenkyo, Kumo, and Monkey Ojou, to release).

I wish there were isekai where a male MC ends up in a female body and undergoes gradual mental feminization.

That's clearly a boy. Silly user.

You see them on the shoujo manga side but no animations...

Might I talk to you about our lord and savior Anri?

Why the fuck is this thread up? you faggots.

>MC is pro-player in VRMMO
>Becomes so good that he ends up taking over the whole setting
>Realizes that it is not good for the newbs so he and his bros role plays a scenario of then betraying his character and sealing the character up
>Devs are so much bros that they make the event canon
>VRMMO setting years in the future summons the MC to kill the actual demon king of the setting
>Summons his character too which was a sealed ancient evil so they basically unsealed her

Did I mention that his character was a haughty ojou-sama and that MC will talk in ara ara whenever he tries to talk?

translations never

Still mad.

>find awesome setting and premise
>author: please take it down I don't think anyone will like it!

Magic Knight Freaking Rayearth, not only is it an isekai, it shits on all modern isekai from space.

A lot.

Does it actually happen?

That one is written by a woman and the MC doesn't act like a guy at all. Not like it's worth reading though, the ending kills the entire story anyway.

Ending arc spoilers. Goddess is a bitch. MC was original that girl to begin with, but when she was sealed she reincarnated in Japan. So the start of the story was just her getting put back in her true form. Also last arc involved going back to Japan somehow.

Yes that's what happened in that story, but it turns out that the author already had a publishing deal and the WN was just an 'advertisement' for that. So he didn't want people translating it when the LN version was about to come out in a month or two.

There's the Level 300 Witch one.

Messed that up. Max level witch because she's been killing slimes for 300 years.

Is it really so hard to go on NU and click the female protagonist tag?

Miyuki-chan in Wonderland?

Dragon is cute, cute!

/akuyaku-tensei-dakedo-doushite-kou-natta/
/alice-tale-in-phantasmagoria/
/an-otome-games-burikko-villainess-turned-into-a-magic-otaku/
/arachne/
/ascendance-of-a-bookworm/
/because-i-reincarnated-as-a-succubus-ill-squeeze-out-milk/
/by-a-slight-mistake/
/common-sense-of-a-dukes-daughter/
/demon-girl-tale-of-a-lax-demon/
/drop%E3%80%80%EF%BD%9Ea-tale-of-the-fragrance-princess%EF%BD%9E/