THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

archive.is/wJbSQ

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlsoBinsac
archive.is/wJbSQ
cotton.senate.gov/files/documents/170802_New_RAISE_Act_Bill_Text.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/06/trump-immigration-plan-could-keep-whites-in-u-s-majority-for-up-to-five-more-years/?outputType=comment&utm_term=.41556feee2fd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only thing that's unacceptable is that it will only last 5 years.

a lot can happen in five years

and when that happens we will just move to the next white country, its like a game of cat and mouse.

>(((Jeff Stein)))

Oy vey this is not okay

I would love to hear him explain why this is a bad thing

end of life on earth when? If we can't have our land, nobody can.

Like what?

Reminder the USA was meant to bea European ethnostate. A sanctuary from the threats of the old world.
It stayed that way until the civil war and non Europeans were allowed citizenship and rights
100% this.
The fact you have an headline like this, just continues to prove the anti white agenda at play. How anyone can deny its existence is beyond me.

>and it's beautiful

How is this a good thing?

FIVE
I
V
E

MORE
O
R
E

YEARS
E
A
R
S

I think its time we start a real civil war boys.

Because almost all first world countries are majority white and pretty much every single shithole is not

Daily reminder: 22% of the entire European race lives in the US.

/thread

That should be minimum 5 centuries

Sup Forums BTFO

every. single. time.

Case in point. Current wars and clashes as of this month.
Notice anything? ;)

No, I mean 5 years and that's it, not white majority any more?

They are a minority already, the immigrants just have to reproduce.

Now comes the propaganda machine second job.

>only nation that will have an average IQ above 100 in the next twenty years will be Japan

>up to

What are you laughing at, it is just 5 more years

We can start to immigrate to another country and be the majority there

From that perspective it's not a good thing at all but from the OP it seems like it's being phrased that a white majority is bad

B....but I was told Trump was a kike puppet

Cucked video about toxic masculinity and #metoo has been reuploaded. It got trashed hardcore yesterday. You know what to do POL.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlsoBinsac

Because I'm white. It's not in my self interest to surround myself with nonwhites.

At the governmental level, if you want to get the most tax dollars then you should cater to the people who are a net positive tax-wise.

Digits say KKK

Inb4 American’s are not white.

I see nothing on here about the RAISE Act or changing the 14th Amendment, so it's possible they're assuming Trump won't get either of those two things done. God willing he does because we really fucking need those two things if we're going to survive.

Where did it all go wrong...?

See

It means 5 more years on top of what the date would have been otherwise, so maybe 2035 instead of 2030. Either way, the day is coming soon, wall or no wall.

lmfao
>tfw 5 years is enough for millions of white couples to have at least two kids
WEW

>5 more years
damn that's much

This only buys us time for a final solution

The projected date is 2044 for Non-Hispanic whites and 2060 for all whites.

>archive.is/wJbSQ
Read the article before you open your mouth and prove to everyone how fucking stupid you are.

2045-2049 according to the article.
All the niggers in this thread can't be bothered to open up a single article before they shitpost

it's a big planet, and non-Whites already have the majority of the entirety of lands. once the "minority" crowds are diminished, the non-White power majority will be revealed

Fuck! I hope it come faster!

The Second Dark Age is coming, and its unstoppable. Homo sapiens sapiens had its time, its back to Homo Detroitus.

based trump. now if only he deports daca's, but that is asking to much

Nobody ever checks the source.

Say it with me. Trump/Pence 2020.

>whites have only up to 5 more years left

A reckoning is coming cuckbois.

Trump is our guy.
He cares about his fellow whites he is just an absolute genius at hiding it form the media and lefty cucks.

Read the article you dense fuck.

That's... unfortunate...now the question is....which shitskin is going to rape the next gen the most...

Bitch i am...not everyone is a mutt you ignorant shit...step outside your backyard faggot...I'll be waiting

Great the Amish are the last bastion...this will end well

should be 7 year!

Whats the trump plan? Reduce migration or add quotas for euros only?
If it's the later, where do I apply for a visa?

yes there will be millions of them by 2045 i dont think the u.s census bureau has real count on them so there could be a lot more and im not sure if they are even counted in the total white births because amish babies arent given social security numbers

The latter. It will be a second american renaissance with Euros fleeing the shitskins. A nice brain drain like after the war.

after immigration plan passes, u need to speak english and prove you dont need welfare and other stuff like that to weed out the undesireables.

who's to say this article is telling the truth?

Ok looks promising like an old country song with catchy melody, hope it's real and not a Sup Forums's wet dreams you have to get me away from here.

Its all so tiresome. How can a Brit look at that top picture and not feel rage

it doesnt make euro only quotas however the thing is it will be easy as fuk fr europeans to immigrate here because if you can speak english and prove you dont need welfare and prove u have enough money to make a start then you can come here and immigrants with those qualifications can only really come from european countries

*you
*don't
*undesirables
Looks like you need to learn to speak proper English, mutt

> 5 more years

Whoopdie fuckn doo

1965, not 1865

Every
Fucking
Time

We will be the majority forever.

Yes. It pushes out the time line to buy Baron enough time to reach 35. Once we secure his victory we can begin phase 2

Too bad you won't do shit

top pic is becoming South FL

It's one more election cycle. It's not nothing.

> mutt

you were saying?

Where can I read the new migration plan do you have any source? Because its totally diferent from the old democratic-tier system where you offered asylum to any poor deprived around the globe leaving aside qualified euros or setting ridiculous bureaucratic procedures for them.

Look up the Raise Act.

cotton.senate.gov/files/documents/170802_New_RAISE_Act_Bill_Text.pdf

this is every single detail even how the point system works and the more points you have the more likely you can immigrate here

Just read the intro, pretty based Act in pre 1965 wavelength.

>But while these effects of delaying the United States' diversification would be significant, they would not fundamentally change the country's demographic destiny. Experts say the main driver of diversification in the United States is the native-born Hispanic population, which grew by about 5 million from 2010 to 2016, just as the native-born white population shrank by about 400,000 over the same period, according to Census Bureau data.

>Among young Americans, the share of the non-Hispanic white population is already less than 60 percent — a number that falls close to 50 percent among newborns and toddlers.

We're fucked anyway

this is the jewish author of the article

just fucking look at it

>stein
>that face
>that nose
>anti white

Holy fucking christ

Pic related: Some US population statistics
Source US Dept of Commerce for 2015 US voting electorate profiles (compiled by Kenneth Kowalk)

>2044 for Non-Hispanic whites and 2060 for all whites
>2060 for all whites
Them and what fucking birth rates? The nigger population has been static since Roe v Wade.

We are just beginning to wake up.

>Sup Forums still wants to abolish abortion
>when it's keeping niggers in check
Reminder that the ones replacing whites aren't niggers, it's spics.
By 2050 it's predicted that there will only be 1% more niggers in US.

Im surprised to see that plenty of comments are pro trump

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/06/trump-immigration-plan-could-keep-whites-in-u-s-majority-for-up-to-five-more-years/?outputType=comment&utm_term=.41556feee2fd

whenever i see someone say that diversity is needed because of all the new kinds of food it makes my blood boil and i just want to explode

There are two important wild card events in the deck to look for late in the shoe. One is if La Raza tries to take over California due to sheer numbers. The other is the White Demographic Collapse which is likely to happen around 2035-2050. If white as a people still have no Organization when the collapse happens, expect them to mix out. If they practice a Militant Pro White ideology things will get interesting. Keep exposing Jewish control over Money, Media, Education and Entertainment if you want this outcome.

Cutting off free food for niggers and shooting them when they riot are the best way to keep their numbers low. The problem is that the Slave Master Class wants them for cheap labor. Most of the white talent and Jewish talent is in the Slave Master Class, so they will have to be shamed into doing the right thing.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Blacks make for pretty shit labor.

just moved to a new housing development in a 95% white county in my state. I see spics and nigs everywhere and these houses are over 350-400k. why?

They don't organize very well and are widely regarded as the dumbest people on the planet. Bosses hate white people because white people demand things like Livable Wages and Dignity when doing their jobs.

Rent?