Princess Principal

Talk whatever you want about this serie

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/tripcode/!waifuOMF3g/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

beating off to beato

I don't know how I am going to survive 9 more weeks.

I'm a little confused. I picked up this show partway because the threads when insinuating that you'd need a high IQ to understand what was going on. I mostly picked up the show because I have a thing for Victorian era dresses, but I digress. There wasn't any intrigue at all in the two episodes I watched, the loyalties of all agents were very clearly represented. The only point of contention arose at the closing points of episode two, but that was clearly something that would be expanded upon in future episodes, not something that would cause any kind of confusion. So I'm left dumbfounded as to why anyone would think the show required charts or anything of that matter.

Sup Forums is full of fucking retards.

Welcome to Sup Forums?

You went into the show expecting it to be hard to understand. Most people went into it expecting moeshit and turned off their brains like they would normally do.

This I am aware of.

I started posting on Sup Forums back in 2008, two years after I started lurking. I've seen many a thing, but never such a thing as the incapacity of being able to follow such simplicity. Even Gamers is more complex than this show. Am I experiencing what you might call "reddit trolling?" I'm not all that familiar with inter-website troubles.

It's a meme.

I like memes. Memes can be fun sometimes. If they're well oriented. It seems short-sighted to make an intellect based meme after only two episodes. I've got a bit of the 'tism myself, but two episodes is asking a bit much. I've worked with literally retarded people, quite closely, and even they'd be capable of keeping up with the show thus far. I'm a bit saddened.

It's a meme you dip.

Fuck off back to your underage shithole retard. Nobody types like that.
Filtered.

>tripfag
>taking memes this seriously
It checks out. I hope this thread dies a quick death.

I want Dorothy to be my wife!

It's the guy who said they wanted to be a le epic troll from the previous thread. Do not reply.

I come from Sup Forums, sorry to disappoint you.

>marrying the slut
Your parents must be proud.

>previous thread
Fucking sick of generals. Just nuke daily princess principal threads before it gets any worse.

>Slut
>Can't seduce for shit
>Can't handle a cigarette
>In her 20's and still alone pretending to be a schoolgirl

user she only pretends to be a slut.
You were deceived by her spy trickery. Don't worry it takes a high iq to see past it.

Generals have been around since before there was a term for them. It's actually been a fairly positive thing for every board involved, keeping the very most popular thing contained in a few select threads rather than spreading unchecked over the entire board. You can, as always, filter what you dislike.

I don't give a shit if it spreads anymore. It's already metastasising. Might as well make it less fun for faggots like you.

>>Generals have been around since before there was a term for them. It's actually been a fairly positive thing for every board involved

desuarchive.org/a/search/tripcode/!waifuOMF3g/

so this is the power of noname tripfags...

That only accounts for a single tripcode. I've had others. Not that I want to talk about myself, I want to talk about the show and the culture and memes surrounding it.

stop talking like that you nigger

Sup Forums became way less fun when people stopped creating threads when they felt the desire to and discussing a series became a formal liturgy.

Don't listen to the retarded tripfag and post whatever you want.

It's literally just one guy replying to himself. Easier to just filter, report and move on.

report him for what? he isn't breaking any rules

I hope the same thing that happened to Cross Ange and Kabaneri doesn't happen here: halfway through the story they introduced an out of context villain and the premise of the series is discarded, turning into masturbating that villain to the very end.

I thought the duke of Normandy is the antagonist.

OP out 7/26
ED out 8/2

Which are you excited for

ange is the villain
masturbate to ange

Yes.

Miss Spy, are you telling me you'll leave Princess alone if I give you MY BODY?!

Yes

No, gross
Go away

Literally made for bullying.

Uh, no.
Let's talk in five years.

That hourglass figure, wew.
Literal perfection.

Eh, Kabaneri already hinted at the villain since the beginning. He was just crazy.

Here the villain is the Duke of Normandy so far. Which is contextual.