Why the fuck is Sup Forums so obsessed with attacking people based on their nationality and calling them not white?

Why the fuck is Sup Forums so obsessed with attacking people based on their nationality and calling them not white?
Take that shit to /bant/.
Were flags a mistake?
God created humans in his image, all humans!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paprykarz_szczeciński
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thy will be done my lord

>god created all humans in his own image

Gtfo with that globalist christcuck bullshit.

Prove you're white right now or I wont even participate in this conversation

WTF are you eating?

You can't engage in hyphotetical scenarios, huh?
Racist much?

Strong fences make for good neighbors. A mutual understanding of boundaries not to cross benefits all. A mutual respect for each other's different strengths will lead to far better results than a melting pot. God shall rule all the Nations and it's people. This does not mean that we were meant to mix. Or have you forgotten what God did to the Tower of Babel? Furthermore, I invite you to look into the etymology of adultery. In all other instances of this word being used, it means to contaminate what is pure. What are the odds that that commandment is misunderstood by most, then? Even the preachers?
The odds are quite high indeed.
Seek and ye shall find.

Is this why there is a polish hate thread on Sup Forums every fucking day?

Were inundated with lefty shills. Especially during US daytime. Sup Forums is not just one person and you would do well to remember that, Polack.

This

Lentil
OP is sand people or a dirty hippie

that's buckwheat

Blacks arent human though.

The Europoors eat for dinner what we feed to our livestock

lmao

yes, with polish magical ingrindient.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paprykarz_szczeciński

Wtf is that? it looks like soggy ground up popcorn kernels

It's a survivalist superfood. It only requires water (even cold) to become edible.

>God created all humans in his image

Emphasis on the word Human.
It takes more than a hairless gorilla to be defined as human. Self awareness is a must.

I've seen those hands before.

Those tubby hands... but where

I think waving a communist flag in Warsaw in the background of that video of our beautiful white brothers protesting immigration

Yes, you should definitelly burn down Warsaw now. Fight those facists.

Also, you fled to the UK. Korwin was right. You are the nigger of Europe.

>Fled to the UK

You misunderstood me.
I am British by blood and always have been, never been to poland,what I mean is in reference to a video.

Brothers because they are white, not because they are Polish.