It's time

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5-M3TInuPU
docs.google.com/document/d/1AHnBqZsZqX9w_zsgVAMkbJI_09lDDNgA_7lQoUTfFcY/edit
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-21/the-disastrous-life-of-saiki-k-anime-gets-2nd-season-in-early-2018/.119129
clubmail.jp/6_lovers.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vatican-police-break-up-gay-10743972
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it?

What are this threads about?
I always see them

Time?

Grats on the wedding.

With all the Isekai shit like hot springs and vending machine running around, is there any homo Isekai? Don't care how shit it is, just curious

Fuck sunrise

gay fujo shit mostly

Kyou kara maou? I never watched it but I heard people say a boy got transported to another world and accidentally got engaged to another boy.

What shows are you all watching? I've tried out a lot of stuff this season but Made in Abyss was the only one I wanted to keep watching.

>tfw your favorite boy is pretty irrelevant

I think I'm really going to like this. Too bad that the OVA seems to be dead on both nyaa.si and pantsu as far as seeding goes.

And he has a gay harem basically.

>tfw your favorite boy is pretty irrelevant

Are you me?

I'm probably sticking with Kakegurui, Made in Abyss, Nana Maru San Batsu, and Tsurezure Children for sure this season. Nothing remotely homo in any of them sans yuri Hitorijime My Hero keeps following the shitty boyfriend couple, I might come back to it if they finish that and move on.

I tried Tsurezure children but the whole switch to this couple, then switch to that couple was pretty jarring. Also a lot of the voices were nothing like I imagined so that was off-throwing as well. I think it's something that works better in manga format.

Will Nisaka stop suffering?

MiA, Ballroom and Mahoujin Guru Guru for now. Thinking of trying Hitorijime and gay priests

Hero academia, centaur show, diving anime, fate apo, Isekai restaurant, Swordboys, soccer clean freak, isekai trap mecha pilot, spy girls, cute girls in the countyside, blonde general turkboi, priest anime and youkai apartment.

He's cute but doesn't get nearly enough screentime to justify me watching the show

Abyss, Guru Guru, Kakegurui, Pripri. Nothing I picked up for homo has survived.
Abyss is doing a great job with its adaptation so far. It got me a lot more attached to the guys above ground than the manga did, those chapters felt over in an instant. Jirou is good.

Abyss, Guru Guru, and Aoyama-kun. Still keeping watch on My Hero but I might ditch it off soon. Boyfriend is really a mistake (except for Kensuke since he's pretty much the catalyst for the start of Setagawa's character development).

Fall's SideM is looking pretty good though.
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=B5-M3TInuPU
Interview: docs.google.com/document/d/1AHnBqZsZqX9w_zsgVAMkbJI_09lDDNgA_7lQoUTfFcY/edit

I'm hoping for my boy to get all the screentime and attention that he wants.

Any enstars-fags here? I've been going through the wiki and pixiv for a while after knowing Hosoyan voicing Hokke and the more recent news of Hokke's VA being replaced.

I used to ignore Ryuseitai because of their, sort of lame, theme but that was a huge mistake. It's a shame that there's a high possibility of them not getting focus on the anime adaptation since they doesn't seem to be that popular compared to the leading ones.

>they doesn't seem to be that popular compared to the leading ones.
The fuck. Isn't power rangers one of the most popular units in the game? They're everywhere on my TL.

Ryuseitai is actually the second most popular unit after Knights, Chiaki at least has a decent enough part in the main story.

We don't know if they just going to adapt the main story or do something else.

They have cute designs and I like some of their music but I find it hard to care that much about idols

I wish the fanbase had less angry cunts. It's only going to get worse with the anme too.

Enstars Idols are so different from the others it's a joke.

Sometimes I feel they go overboard wth how depressing everything is.

I feel the same. It's also the reason why I can't get into it, because I feel like the writers are trying too hard.

Too many newshits don't lurk.

I picked up Aoyama-kun, Dive, Vatican, Tsurezure, Kakegurui and swordboys. I haven't even checked out MiA yet even though it was one of my most expected ones. I'm super lazy this season.

Also keeping up with last cours Bahamut.

I just assumed based on the tweet counts, gallery tags, and video views.

>Chiaki at least has a decent enough part in the main story.
It's really amazing on how he's pretty much everywhere and well-known in-game. Truly the best senpai.

Granted I've only checked a few units, Ryuseitai seems to have the greater ones in terms of character development. I glanced a little on the main storyline plot and it's surprising that they're don't have much relevancy.

At least now that we're on the third year they eased up and the majority of them have their character development and are happy for the most part.

The main story is Trickstar vs. Fine with everyone else at the time either supporting or cameos. The second main story is again Trickstar vs other schools, which is why all the other units get their focus in events.

Turns out that I just had to dig around on Aarinfantasy. So, has anyone here watched the OVA? I'd like to know if it's just an adaptation of the first chapter or whether it has compressed spoilers from later on or something. I like to read manga while knowing what voices the characters have, but if it has spoilers I'm obviously just going to finish the manga first.

Saiki S2 announced for early 2018.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-21/the-disastrous-life-of-saiki-k-anime-gets-2nd-season-in-early-2018/.119129

I played for a few months and hated the writing. Contrived setting, needlessly padded scenes, all the drama, blatant pandering to fujoshi and self insert audiences. The gameplay was complete shit too so the only appeal was nice art and variety of boys.

What's the contrived?

And I'm surprised you find it padding since a lot of us agree that HE needs to add more chapters or at least spread out so everyone gets their turns.

Guess they were waiting for a confirmation before they gave could set the date for sure.

I just hope SideM's plot is handled decently and not too overdramatically. Damn shame we won't see much of Altessimo though. Some of the best singing in the game.

I tried getting into Akatsuki's albums because Takajo Kyoji sounds too good in SideM (Beit) that I thought he'd also do well as megane in Akatsuki; but that ended up in disappointment.

>main story is Trickstar vs. Fine
>second main story is AGAIN Trickstar vs other schools
Wouldn't the unit's songs gets stale pretty quick without someone with lower voice like Hosoyan to balance and shuffle things out? Don't know if I'm correct but it was sad when Hosoyan was struggling to reach some notes on the season song in the 2nd CD.

Idol school and the whole hierarchy within it.
When I say padding I mean you have whole scenes with a character monologuing that could be cut down to half the length and still get the point across.

Im not quite sure I get what you're trying to say but the main stories don't actually have them singing their album songs, it's only fully voiced dialogues and cutscenes.
Hosoyan got replaced with Maeno, and we'll hear how he sings in December. But voice work wise it's a close enough match that I'm not too worried.

In that case it's a good thing you left because the other schools are even worse.

>Freelance Lawyer
>Surgeon
>Pilot
>all suddenly become aidorus because "reasons"
>named "Dramatic Stars"
>less drama
That would be nice, wouldn't it?

It seems to be adapting the manga loosely based on the PV, but with more starting units instead of just High Joker. The manga only has one release out so I can't make any more assumptions than that.

>the other schools are even worse
That sounds terrible. I hate when mobage with already large casts that don't give everyone attention add new characters anyway.

Thankfully it's only one unit with 2 guys so far, and there's no plans to have them in the gatcha yet.

There'll be a second group in the future. But the actual worst part is that introducing them forces all Trickstar boys to always been rank so it's fucking annoying.

I just hope the fanservice event won't be shit.

Speaking of idolshit. These dakis look great up close

Where's the official artwork for this?
All I saw were the early line art.

So you have Goushi and Kento's pics?

I remember some user mentioned they had ordered Goushi's daki. Let's hope we'll get pics, there's never enough best boy in our lives.

>best girl never wins
No hope from the start so I curse Neji until teh end of time for being such a cunt.
Nisaka's cross-dressing will be goat-tier though.

I ended up skipping some of the couples I didn't really care about like the astronomy one. I think I just enjoy it because it's a pretty good adaptation of the manga. I wish the author would put a homo couple in.

Anyone want to some Osomatsu doujins for cheap?
Would sell them for 1€ per book + shipping from Germany. I'd like to sell all of them at once if possible.
Drop me a mail for details [email protected]

Did you shipped them to you? Any problems with the Zoll?

No problems at all, but I'm used to importing so I always use a forwarder that undervalues, right now jpn-depot.
Undervaluing is what you really need to do if you want to avoid going to the Zoll/paying taxes.

I'm sure some of you will enjoy this.

Does anybody have info about this ten count animated short?

Cute. Context?

>He's in love with the MC and will never win
zzz

clubmail.jp/6_lovers.html
>Ten Count: Kurose-kun to Shirotani-san to Android (From Drama CD Ten Count 1 Limited Edition Petit Comic)
Tadaomi Shirotani: Shinnosuke Tachibana
Riku Kurose: Tomoaki Maeno

>shun in speedos and half naked Yuto
Is this in the latest manga or a doujin.

Probably getting too old for this shit.
Perhaps only metal shota is qt enough for me to watch the entire show.
Vatican is meh, can't take it seriously.
Stray dogs likely the last time when I've enjoyed boys and plot both.

Is gay priest good? The first ep put me off.
Ballroom is ok but there is no homo (I read the manga anyway).
Not free is so fucking shit.

Vatican is campy fun. I'm enjoying it even though I'm definitely not the type to watch camp stuff. Also, the threads are comfy.

Do you guys follow Kuroko no Golf?
I really like the autistic mc. First few chapters were meh but it's decent recently.

Manga, though apparently it's a special chapter.

Proper P5 anime soon eventually? Seems to be some event going on in a week.

Just Dive, Kakegurui (if Hiryuu would fucking let me), Koi to Uso and Teekyuu for now, might pick up that Vatican anime too. It's mainly a backlog season for me.

The designs all seem weird in comparison to Kuroko.

>Proper P5 anime soon eventually? Seems to be some event going on in a week.
P5 has shit homo anyway.

Really? I think they can be generic but still good.

I'm fine with just getting Yusuke and the adults.

Yak-daddy is hottest man.

Oh Shun you were too good for ARC-V.

O MY NEW STAR

I might pick it up now that I know it's not gonna get canceled thanks to those manga sales

It's in the upper half of the new series. It will probably stay with Dr. Stone for at least a few volumes now.

>Yak-daddy is hottest man.
>Implying he would even get screentime

Honestly Persona 5 homo was so shitty that I don't even feel like engaging with it. I'd rather focus my attention on stuff that pander to me than picking up Hashino's scraps.

Seriously.

>character obviously named after Mishima Yukio
>not homo
>not much to begin with

At least P5's writing in general was so shitty that it doesn't feel too bad.

Seriously, the author of this is a man right?
He's probably gay. I don't think any straight man can draw stuffs like pic related.

General faggotry. Or a faggotry general if you will.

We know he is a Togashi fan.

Has Robo been shirtless yet?

Your newfaggotry more like it.

Don't forget Yusuke looking like Jun.

Nope. But I hope we can see it soon.

Abyss, hero academia, fate apo and swordsluts. Might drop swords unless they actually get to the fucking plot already. Dropped vatican homos for being boring.

Jun this Jun that he isn't even the best P2 boy by a mile

>expecting modern Persona to have any proper homo
I see Tatsuya/Jun spoiled people too much.

>Vatican gay priest starts airing
>Vatican police 'break up gay orgy' at home of one of Pope Francis' advisors
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vatican-police-break-up-gay-10743972
Like clockwork.

I love Jun but when you're right, you're right, and you sir are right.

Swords, Kakegurui, Abyss and Saiyuki. I'm still watching Bahamut and HeroAca
I'll probably drop Apoc when Sieg hijacks the plot 100% but i'll keep an eye for the Karna shower scene

>flurry of gay priests reveals/tapes/rapes/prostitution in my country in the past month
>not even Catholic

It's kind of funny desu

When even Nintendo had decent homo? Yeah.

Beside, P5 had shit homo even compared to fucking P3.

Ok I'll admit that's cute.

True, but nip fujos still ate it up right?
I'd rather have no homo instead because even with the writing I liked the game.

Akashi?

He looks more like a red-haired Kuroko.

I'm really enjoying this season so far. There are good boys everywhere.
I want to bully the chuuni so badly.

I have, glad to see it's safe from cancellation, though some of the characters resemble Kuroko ones a bit too much that it's somewhat jarring.

>Amazon/Sentai fucked up their My Hero simulcast today
I guess they still can't get it right. Let's see how long it will take until they fixed it.

God, I wish that was me.