What gives, Sup Forums?

Why hasn't anybody firebombed CNN's headquarters? Not that I'm recommending you should do it, seeing as it's illegal, but if people here genuinely believe there's a psy-ops war going on and the media is on the enemy's side, why not just go for it? Even amongst the people who the lefty media is championing, I haven't met many who actually gave a shit about news reporters. Most people just usually find them annoying and self-important, so it's not like you'd even have anything to lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/man-threatens-mass-shooting-at-cnn-headquarters-gets-arrested-2018-1
youtube.com/watch?v=AtNDvoxI3ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

none of the MSM have high enough ratings to matter enough to justify violence even if you believe they are doing soemthing

That's a terrible idea. It's a much better idea to instead wake other people up to who is running those organizations.

Yes mister FBI agent. I also advocate violence against CNN.

>why not just go for it?
Because I will win the game by its rules, even if they are rigged against me. They will break before I do.

CNN and other propaganda outlets are doing a fine job of discrediting themselves. Why legitimize their narrative by promoting violence? You don't shoot the messenger.

Could you be more specific, please?

what the fuck even is kekistan

How does giving them a reason to file an insurance claim helpful?
OP is a worthless faggot that doesn't deserve to live
degas

What are the job requirements for the FBI's shitposting department?

how bad you have to fuck up at fbi to get assigned here to post shit like this

if only you knew how bad things really are

Americans don't know how to make bombs. Even the unibomber's bombs were mostly garbage.

If all casualties are the real '''''game players''''' and the physical structure, all in! If it hits one single innocent, it is as coward as terrorism. Evolution of war ethics tells you so. Humanity tells you so.

fuck off meme flag. Not that I am recommending you kill yourself, because people are getting arrested for that shit nowadays but try to become an hero of your people. Make sure to wear a MAGA hat with the Kekistani flag and yell racial slurs while you do it at a Taco Bell

>Kill CNN

Been there, done that.

businessinsider.com/man-threatens-mass-shooting-at-cnn-headquarters-gets-arrested-2018-1

>Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake
t.Garry Kasparov

GO AWAY FBI/CIA/MOSSAD!!!!!!
>GO AWAY FBI/CIA/MOSSAD!!!!!!

OP is braindead, killing a few random people at CNN would just give them the grounds to start spreading lies about how right wingers are fascist and they would actually have some evidence for once

It won't make a difference. They are being told what to say. Don't shoot the messenger so to speak.

>He think the FBI cares enough to shitpost on a Russian swimming forum

Tanks in 30!

Well,........ummm......last year.......you see...ummm...
Look out behind you user!
>runs away.mov

If they are, I want this entered into evidence

youtube.com/watch?v=AtNDvoxI3ck
not condoning this but bits of spark plug will shatter plate glass better than a sledge hammer

Americans are pussies. They will never, ever fight back against the people fucking them over. They will make all kinds of excuses and pat themselves on the back. The truth is: Americans are pussies

Fucking obvious shill thread. Repeated shill theme.
>Hurr durr go do stupid violence guys! I dare you to do it! Chicken!
Seriously grade school playground tier faggotry. Get out.