Why didn't Pence stand for the unified Korean team during the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics...

Why didn't Pence stand for the unified Korean team during the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics? Everyone seems to agree that this was both hypocritical of him and a massive diplomatic blunder.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Some Jew doesn't like something done by someone in the Trump administration
I'm open to having a critical discussion about Trump and his people, but why does it always have to start from such a dishonest place? (((Blickstein))) would've found a way to complain if Pence had stood up and clapped.

Bc its a sham, the leader of best Korea has fired off his shitty missles repeatedly and threatened to nuke the US and it's allies. Why the fuck would you stand for someone openly calling for your extermination?

(((Blickstein)))

>Norks arr grood bois. dirnt do nuffing.

Because Pence is a zio faggot

Because North Korea is a major threat to Israel and Pence is a Zionist cuckold.

jinx

Trump, on the other hand, wants Peace and Prosperity

Retards don't understand that Korean relations have been
>olive branch from US or South Korea
>Norks go along
>Suddenly Norks flip their shit
>say they weren't following the deal to begin with
It has been this way since Rhee died.

>Claims discussion starts from dishonest place
>That place is dishonest because this blickstein is a jew

I'm sure you'd find a way to complain if Blickstein was a good Christian soldier anyway.

As a Hoosier, I can confirm that Pence is based

> some stupid literally who writes a shitty opinion on twitter
> someone takes a screenshot
> a thread died for this

I blame boomers

Pence did nothing wrong. I also don't think the Koreans did anything wrong, aside from maybe sitting Pence too close to the the Kim sister and assuming the seating wasn't approved by the American administration.
I personally kind of enjoyed seeing them sitting close together because I don't really want war with the best koreans and some peaceful imagery with them not afraid of each other could potentially be a good thing.

Woke

I've seen so many "Twitter verified" Jews trashing Trump for every single thing he's done that the blue checkmark might as well be a star of david. At a certain point, it's just impossible to ignore patterns, like pic related.

If he had a legitimate assertion about a policy issue then I'd be happy to have a reasoned discussion. But this is just another instance of a Twitter Jew kveching over what is ultimately a non-issue.

hope so. until there are military trials for the rothschilds and Israel is Palestine, i dont believe it tho

>Adam Blackstein
nig if jew

If anyone is undermining anything it is the US media.
Media would rather see a "Trump lose" than anything else. Ignoring the record of the NK butchers is a small price to pay.
>"Oh look goyim, the women are all dressed alike! So cuteeeee! NK must be harmless. Its all Drumps fault."

It's coming mate.

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

Because the North Koreans can go fuck themselves, being friendly towards the South Koreans doesn’t mean they will be friendly towards to US.

Do these retards actually believe that Kim Jong-Un is just gonna give up power?

I think the threat from North Korea is over, guys, Kim will probably stop at firing a few dud missiles. Pence really should've been polite.

reverse psychology
pretend you don't like the kids playing nice together and they will play nice together

Pence is a neocon never Trump mole. He wants to keep North Korea as the neocon boogyman

Kim works for the USA, retard. His purpose is to justify American presence in the region so China can be contained.

Jews have long employed shabbos goys, him being a good christian is irrelevant

>North Korea kills your citizens
>North Korea threatens to nuke you

Imagine how braindead you have to be to expect him to just hop on North Korea's illusion of desire for diplomacy

Its this and the frogs numerals confirm

>blue checkmark = star of david
Can we get this going?

They killed an Israeli spy who only happened to be an American citizen (but was really an enemy of America).

fake news
he didn't stand for any team
..not like you are supposed to stand anyway

Both countries are puppets for the east and west. Korea is a tactical gateway. Both China and US would Oy Vey if Korea unified on their own.

everyone is so used to obama bowing and curtsying like a faggot every chance he got they just expect it

Pence did this for a reason - to get the libshits angry. Angry about what? That someone wasn't standing for the national anthem of another country. So we have the people who raised hell about how all the NFL niggers who kneeled for our anthem were perfectly within their rights and then go and raise cain that someone isn't standing for the anthem of other countries, showing clear as day what they really are: anti-American.

I'm glad the real news is telling everyone how amazing North Korea is. Not like gronald grumpf.! We need to make sure we tell all of our friends how peaceful and cooperative North Korea is. Look at how pretty the first lady is. Kim Jong un is a great leader!

>Why didn't Pence stand for the unified Korean team during the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics?

>Why didn't Pence approve of a peace plan that would see the US lose it's military bases near China?

Gee OP, it's almost like the US cares more about military influence than peace in a region. Stop the fucking presses.

What do you know? A kike trying to subvert his followers by deleting any contrary comments and pretending like they never happened. How do normies not fucking see this blatant bullshit by now?!

>le based saudi arabia
>ready to die for israel!
>fuk assad!
>north korea is evillll!!!!!!!!!!

r/the_donald was a fucking mistake