How can Sup Forums claim to love white people whilst idolizing the nazis who executed...

How can Sup Forums claim to love white people whilst idolizing the nazis who executed, pillaged and raped hundreds of thousands if not millions of slavic peoples in WW2?

fake pic

>implying slavs are white

Sup Forums will tell you they aren't white

It's a shop, smithy.

this too

6 posts, 0 arguments

>slav
>white
Well pick one!

Called it

How is that not an argument?

Germans were severely punished for rape

Because every fucking side raped, pillaged and killed hundreds of thousands of white people during the war. Only one side hated jews.

Regardless of whether or not that picture is fake, there are many confirmed accounts of the SS executing Polish, Russians, Belorussians, Ukrainians etc into open body pits. Also many were sent to labour camps and concentration camps.

Not to mention their scorched earth tactics employed in Eastern Europe but not the west

you're photoshop is shit. there's an argument for you.

Does this look fake to you?

That photo has been poorly doctored.

Buthurt Anglo detected.

this picture is fake
this picture is not

Why did you post a fake pic to support your position if what you claim to be true is so widely documented?
No. You are going on about WWII as if modern people having opinions on a historical event is some horrible thing that needs to be derailed. Fuck off you stupid loser.

>pillaged and raped hundreds of thousands if not millions of slavic peoples in WW2?
The russians weren't nazis, bong.

Actually I just finished watching the 2009 film Defiance which is about a group of Polish Jews running away from the Germans, can't lie I shed a few tears during the film. I can't even begin to imagine the feeling of doom the women, children and men must have felt as the Nazis closed in, knowing they faced certain torture or death if captured, or getting shot/bombed while running away. You fucks dropped 50kg bombs on women and children with stukas.

It sounds like you are getting triggered. Am I bringing up historical facts that you'd rather ignore?

you sound really easy to manipulate.

Go and watch a documentary on the SS in Lithuania in 1941-1942

If you go in with an open mind I guarantee you will change your opinion from being some alt-right edgelord Sup Forums semi-ironic nazi holocaust denier or whatever you are.

Why do you love commies so much? Not only did they kill many times more people than any other side, but communism as an ideology still exists and is poisoning western civilization. I bet you vote labour you tosser.

Jesus christ at least prove your pic isn't either a shop or a still from a movie.

>I watched Angloid propaganda and wtf I hate Nazis now
Gas yourself Anglo scum

Partisan.
This man was part of a militia.
Strict rules against the killing of civillians in the German army and SS.

At least one guard was executed at Auchwitz for killing a prisoner there.

>they were just executing communist party members
>not women and children and men who talked back

You can't be this dumb

Well the Turks did the same to Armenians and Greeks and no one cares about that

Yah man, why did white russian jews make mobile asphyxiation vans
Maybe because a jew is the worst person of any race?
yes, that's the truth
What's also the truth is Germans were not exterminating anyone

>be slav
>have your homeland invaded
>fight back
>Sup Forums defends your open pit execution

Ignore? You are here neurotically going on about the last world war while I am living in the present. I only came here to make fun of you really

>history is irrelevant I live in the present guys xD

Why use such an obviously edited photo? Just use one from a movie or something.

Executing partisans in war is bog standard. Everyone does it, only kikes and cunts whinge about it.

Listen, nobody thinks you are coming here to be an honest representative of history. You are here with an agenda. Why pretend, you're bad at it