So... Yea... How are you gonna explain this one?

So... Yea... How are you gonna explain this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdkLZNyEMVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You do realize that it's gonna be 2 walls right? 2 walls with space in between.

yooooo wat about tunnel??????? u ded

70 countries have walls around their borders, and they all work effectively.

m-16

They are not humans and not Americans, so it is morally justifiable and perfectly legal to simply kill them if they try this, the wall is more symbolic than anything, a statement that if you cross this, you will die.

If anyone crosses over they shouldn't be surprised if a citizen shoots them like the invader they are

>$36 dollar ladder
I've got a 21 cent solution

But there will be angles

>So... Yea... How are you gonna explain this one?
OP is retarded.

Shoot them

Ok now how do you get down the other side?

Build the wall with deep foundations. Ideally below the water table.

U.S. military guards nukes with walls.
Nobody has ever stolen one.

There will be 2 walls with a buffer zone in between that identifies heat and movement etc. The wall will also be manned in high risk zones. The point is not to stop ALL illegal crossings user. The point is stop most of them.

So bring the ladder with you

The wall is every bit as effective as pic related

Do all your statements cost as much?

They tested breaching teqnuiqes with special forces, and they "passed" meaning its was a completely failure. Our own trained forces were not able to get over the proposed walls.

Then, there are two walls. If you get over one, you're stuck between the two until you get over the other. The border patrol can and Will be able to drive actual vehicles between the two.

This is a non argument. Ladders will not help. Have you ever cclimbed a 20 ft wall?

Have you ever seen a pregnant woman do it? does everyone stand on top of the wall until the last person makes it over to climb back down?

just deploy the tripods from war of the worlds near the wall

easy fix

You're officially invited down before we start on the northern wall, leaf. Great solution.

look at illegal immigration stats for countries with walls.

Not even really to "stop" anything, just to SLOW movement and give Border Patrol a fighting chance at catching people and drugs.

Line the top with mattresses. Takes a crane to get em off

I hope you're skinned alive by one of your pet spics.

I have a skematic someone made of how the wall would have to be designed for it to be effective. It was impressive. It's lost somewhere in my massive folder of pictures. Anyone else have it?

It was something linke
no less then 30 feet high, so unscalable
and a foundation going down 6 feet
able to withstand assualt from power tools for atleast 30 minutes.

So yeah a 35 foot extention ladder is around $400 - $700 and would be extremely hard to find here.

There's also gonna be an overhang with barbed wire and shit.
People don't realize that the wall isn't mean to be the end-all be-all solution. The point is, it makes it impossible to simply stroll across the border, which one can do in many places now.
Now, you might correctly point out that people can still tunnel under or cross the Rio Grande or catapult over, like in Chicken Run. But those are way more difficult to do, logistically.
So all of the resources being stretched to cover guarding the huge, gaping open border we have now can be put to use in the more difficult areas, making them even more difficult to cross than they were before.
To say that "well, the wall won't stop illegal immigration with 100% effectiveness" completely misses the point.

You heard it here folks

snipers

a well kept and manned wall will stop border most border crossings. it's like going to walmart user. you want to buy something small and expensive? well it's locked away behind a case. this prevents like 97% of all thefts of that product. again the point isn't to prevent all crimes. it's to prevent almost all.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

barb wire

Yeah, the wall is much taller than that and includes seismic sensors with drone and physical patrols. Not to mention the wall is only one step in a plan the includes nation wide mandatory use of e-verify for employers and tighter immigration laws.

Just cause we can’t afford to even withdraw from the eu doesn’t mean we should bitch about the best country in the world

the communists were so stupid didn't they know that people could just climb over the Berlin Wall

the bigger issue is you have to get down, and then go back up the second wall. not happening. no one is going to spend 500 bucks on each ladder and just leave them there.

Problem: $52B walls

Solution: $72 ladders

>dragging a ladder through the desert with rapey coyotes and no water
>seismic sensors alert ground stations
>FLIR enabled drones track your movements easily, even in the dark of night, silently from 15000 feet
>border patrol is alerted to your presence half a day before you begin climbing
>wait patiently in the other side with cuffs
>now you’re tired, thirsty, hungry, raped, in custody, and your ladder has been impounded

Good plan taconigger.

So you’re saying make one full rotation and keep walking in the same direction?
Border control might spare you because of how autistic that would look

>below the water table
>in arizona and texas
Nigger you know how fucking deep you would have to make that?!

they already plan to make it 6 feet deep.

kek

Isn't that two months of a mexican's salary

Tired of ppl thinking a ladder will make a border wall useless. The wall will incorporate technology and force multipliers like cameras and motion sensors, telling the BP fags to step it up and get to where a crossing is being attempted.

>Ok now how do you get down the other side?
Pull the ladder up and put it back down

forcing all employers to do E-verify and make absolutely sure that their greencard hasn't expired or that they have a legal right to work in the US will end all immigration. If 95% of them can't work, they will all leave.

5 cent bullet.

Hadrian ditch . Roman Occupation. O:

36 cent bullet

Fair, I will resume my US ass licking immediately. See you there.

While siting on razor wire?

Even if you had the cash, do you know how hard are dangerous it would be to climb the first ladder while pushing the second 80lb ladder in front of you the getting it positioned on the other side? A bit of wind and you have 2 broke legs
t. worked at heights for years

you could do the same thing with a censor net and some satellites.

the difference is sensor net and more patrols is a bad campaign slogan.

10,000 pesos for a ladder.
Realize that the normal man earns 75 peso a day.
You would be better served to use your ladder to find better work.

FAKKA U MONGORIAN CRIMBING MAI-A SHITTY WARR

You really think a Mexican can afford a $36 ladder???

where can i get a 30ft ladder for $36?

How do you get down?

This is the dumbest leftist meme I've ever seen. If you think that a ladder will reach high enough to get over the wall then you're literally retarded.

Get a few of them up the ladder, then give it a push off the wall. Ladder Pushers will be an elite squad of highly trained poltards paid in keks.

but dont they pay the coyote around $8,000 for the trip?

You are right. We can do this cheaper. Self contained programming turrets every 400 feet, programmed to fire on anything larger than a small dog. Height + range should make good firing accuracy of 250+ ft. AP or WP rounds, 5000 rd capacity. Self contained Solar power/geothermal with battery back-ups.
Programmed firing arc should be 270 degrees, centered on border. Two person verification for maintenance shutdowns, retinal and hand print, renewed every 10 minutes. No problem access or power access from outside, only a proprietary port for diagnostics.
Did I miss anything?

>Implying the government would have fake numbers

Wall will have to be enforced by patrols day and night.
What is important is that Illegals do not get the impression of walking freely into the US without repercussion.
Democrat party recruitment program has to end ASAP.

Question for you burgers. Is it just going to be a normal wall or will you install security mechanisms? Like spring guns or booby traps? I always thought the wall would have that for sure for some reason.

Nigger-seeking missiles

Buy more ladders?

Have fun falling to the other side and breaking your legs, though I agree OP, we should be putting landmines and machinegun nests up in place of a wall, much cheaper, more effective.

Bounties , let's incentivize $

If a wall is expensive, then satellites should be the next financially conservative choice? Come on. And the border is still open to brute force crossing. A physical barrier is the best option.

>Is it just going to be a normal wall or will you install security mechanisms?
na, we're just going to spread our collective assholes wide open like you krauts

OP is genius goys go easy on him

I like springs with BOING BOING sound fx that pop out of the side when it senses movement. Some on top too, angled back into mehico.

mexican GDP: $35

obvious shill is obvious

Moat feat. deadly sneks

>barb wire
$5 wire cutters
>increased border patrol
Does not mean shit, the area is too big to patrol everything.
>motion sensors
Topkek. Again, the area is too big. If a beaner wants to get across, they will just fucking out-run the fat border-patrol agents.
>other side?
Grappling hooks were invented thousands of years ago. Are you retarded?

Sure, the wall will make it more difficult, and will stop a lot of people from coming in. That's good, but it's not an end-all like you tards seem to think it is. Is it worth putting the thing up for billions of dollars to stop a few mexicans from coming in? Absolutely not.

You know how you go tourist sites and they have those coin operated telescopes? We’re going to do that with M2 Browning .50cal machine guns.

If lefty memes represent the average intelligence of an "American" Pedocrat, then we need mandatory helicopter pilot training post-haste.
Liberal scum are on suicide watch, by the way. The ones I know are cracking up, and SJW culture and fashion is growing tired and stale before our very eyes. These intellectual children are about cried out.

Where do I sign?

You're hereby welcome to lead the newly instated Leaf De-vision of the United States border patrol.

A border wall is a stupid idea to be honest. The only way to really keep people out of someplace is the threat of violence. Which thanks to everyone being such a bleeding heart nowadays we can't do. So fuck it, build a wall. At least it pisses off the leftists.

heat-tracking spotlights and loudspeakers blaring this
youtube.com/watch?v=xdkLZNyEMVU

No that is all just US propaganda.
You can get in a truck for $100 us.

Well if you were to come up from below the panama canal then maybe it would cost more.

Ultimate power

In Israel infiltration went down from egypt to literally 0 after the fence was finished in 2012. It's not just the electronic fence, but also patrols that supplement it.

OK so hypothetically if you wanted to make a wall where there is no use of patrols/cameras/sensors etc. but still have it impenetrable this is definitely possible

the trick is to arrange large spikes (and when i say spikes I really mean swords) at the top in such a way so that the ladder will slip and force the mexican to grab onto the spikes and shred his hands
he could still climb up to the top if he is very strong and has glove but he will impale himself at the top
even if the said mexican is super strong and covered in kevlar and found a way to get over the spikes and actually manages to do all this successfully, he has no chance of retrieving his ladder and now has to jump to his death

t. civil engineer

Just need to bring these back.

As someone who doesn't fuck with gravity, I have quite a bit of respect for people who work above the ground. Based on the prototypes I've seen, the only realistic way for most people to get across the border would be blowing the fucker up. Your average person simply can't scale these walls without risking imminent death.

based leaf

>So... Yea... How are you gonna explain this one?
Use your head dick.
Put this shit on top of wall.

/thread

DEPORT ALL UNSKILLED NATIVE BORN AMERICANS!

Those are great, especially when they forget to let the immigrants out and all of them die of heat stroke in a Walmart parking lot in TX because the driver had to do some shopping.

Every time I read *x millions" when referring to people, all I can think of is "god damn it tthey will keep raising that number forever" even if it has nothing to do with the holocoaster

problem: $36 ladder

solution: $0.20 bullet to the head