Why are christians so sexually repressed? Pic related,I am a bi guy who loves eating ass esp. Trans ass

Why are christians so sexually repressed? Pic related,I am a bi guy who loves eating ass esp. Trans ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U
youtube.com/watch?v=p-TT7GoJ2iw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lSiXZpoGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well you try muslims
cause they are defeinitely into jewwy faggy stuff
did you know mohamed was not only a goat raping pedo, but also was into butsex

and the islamic world is full of underground faggotry
youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U

I used to think islam was redpilled!!! Wrong.

STOP EATING TRANS ASS

>esp. Trans ass
hmu user

>imfuckingplying we arent the biggest perverts of them all

sex and communication are intricately linked with shame. 2 ways to cope with that fact:
1. keep sexuality mostly private and erect (heh) some cultural walls aka the natural way
2. brutally try to overcome shame in some deluded autosuggestion that it is somehow a sign of weakness to not indulge in any sexual act or to not be too verbal about one's sexuality. aka the degenerate way.
1 represses parts of their sexuality, 2 represses the fact that they trade happiness for short term satisfaction.
nah just joking bro, explore your body lol xd

Very weak bate

PARASITES

Most dudes actually think about sucking cock sometimes, we're all a little bit gay.

I'm more into going to third world countries bashing prostitutes and taking a shit on their bloody face.
I guess its kinda like ass eating, I guess, anyway this is very common among my fellow Australians

It's threads like these I can't if shill, fag or based shitposter.

>hehe he's scared to eat shit and chop his penis off what a loser

ABSOLUTE STATE of the left

No, sorry but thats just you. Your psychologist lied to you pal.

I just read the article. There is as lot of "accidental" shitting in someones mouth.

I've been doing the 4th one for ages

enjoy your parasites. Christ, Vice has become absolutely vile.

>just him
Wrong. Every leaf thinks this way.

Because Jesus forbade eating taenia eggs out of other guy's asses.

Hello fellow degenerate!
*protests Trump by being a fucking retard*
youtube.com/watch?v=p-TT7GoJ2iw

You're a nasty animalistic motherfucker. Gas yourself now or face the consequences.

>enabling esp files on a mongolian basket weaving forum

Whats the difference between eating a trans ass and a toilet, honestly asking because I don't see any

Shillblue memo:
We aren't doing the ass eating stuff anymore to demoralize christians. Research shows they absolutely can not be tantalized by any aspect of having shit on their faces like all of us do. Discontinue this campaign, it only makes them stronger christians.

The trans ass is more likely to have various intestinal parasites.

less bacteria and smaller opening in a toilet

>sexually repressed
>eating ass
kys degenerate all fields

kek

I see why they used to throw you people in the fires back in the day.

I eat my wife's ass, and she eats mine. Go ahead and call me a degenerate.. we've had 3 kids and she's still not on birth control. I'm producing white babies, and you're on your 31th nofap attempt.

What sexual acts couples do behind closed doors is not degenerate as long as they are fulfilling their duties as mates.

wtf is wrong with Vice?

It's pretty much just loser perma-virigins that want to feel morally superior. They turn they complete lack of sex life into a virtue and go around virtue signalling while raging at click-bait articles.

Hell is for ever!

>I'm producing white babies
>31th

O.P. is literally a sodomite though. Or is being judged by the company you keep another thing you discard as nonsense, lad?

Gross

Faggot

your a fag with a woman for a beard

Faggots, trans faggots, and other sexual deviants are literally the most disgusting things on this Earth. I hope the diseases that proliferate among faggots and promiscuous degenerate increase in severity so that the fatal results of this behavior can begin to truly cull their numbers.

Soon chastity and purity will return to being in Vogue do to speak because people will be too afraid of horrible diseased death to cave in to deviance.

there are plenty of heterosexual couples who don't do gay faggot shit like eat ass. If you are into that you are a pervert.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lSiXZpoGM

I got a stomach bug from eating ass and was admitted to hospital the next day with severe dehydration due to vomitting and diarrehea.

Never again.

>repressed
Get behind me, slaanesh!

Jew Goldstein, is that you?

>filling your mouth up with man asshole has become totally normal
people wonder why we keep yelling about the jews but honestly give a better explanation

> Why are christians so sexually repressed?
Christians have plenty of sex and plenty of kids.
We're not perverted degenerates.
Most of us will die of other causes besides some horrible STD you've contracted for the 6th time.
We will not contract parasites from another persons asshole.
We are not animals.

How do you even meet women if you arent into ass eating? Literally even women I have met has been into ass play