Boruto Thread

Do you think Boruto's generation will reach planetary-levels?

Who's your favorite? Personally i prefer Choo Choo, because she's so ethnic, and i think that's alright!

Fuck off Narutards

>>video game general
>video game
>ViDEo gAmE

Go bully the MHA and DBS threads.

I hope not.

The power creep was the worst part of Naruto.

But that seems the direction they're taking the series. Hopefully it's just Boruto who reaches that level, and not Boruto/Sumire/Sarada/Mitsuki.

Though, maybe they won't, and will just give him some Haxx.

Hopefully not, I want Boruto to be more taijitsu based since we see Boruto with a sword. Although if they wanted couldn't they in theory put Naruto's biggest rasengan into a scroll in one of those scientific ninja tools and just let everyone run wild with basically a godlike jutsu just at their fingertips?

Don't encourage people to raid other threads. This is your final warning.

>inb4 it has it's own namek saga

>The power creep was the worst part of Naruto.

I don't see why or how. Power creep has always been apart of Naruto, since the entire plot is about some village crushing chakra beast being sealed inside of a boy.

roll for konan

not him, but they handle power creep like shit, that's why it sucks.

Please, anything but 1.

this is the one time i dont want trips

There's a huge difference between fighting a Bijuu that can be defeated by a Kage with well coordinated formation than the bullshit that several characters got near the end.

For example, look at what Naruto gets from a few ping pong rap sessions with Bee:

>Becoming the fastest shinobi alive
>Perfect mastery over the Rasengan
>Special snowflake chakra cloak
>Virtually infinite chakra to his already massive amount of chakra
>Can sense evil/ill-intent anywhere in the world, like this is really an official ability
>Special snowflake Bijuu form being able to take on 6 other Bijuus, because Kurama is stronger for reasons unexplained

Oh wait, it's explained because being the reincarnation of Shinobi's Granddaddy has it all make sense.

But is there anybody who can defeat Madara Uchiha?

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

That could be said about 99% of animes.

>animes
>not recognizing pasta

This copy/pasta is starting to get old.

Kaguya Otsuckysucky