LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DON Sup Forums

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_salute
public.tableau.com/profile/mycollegeoptions#!/vizhome/PresidentialPolling-Fall2016/PresidentialPolling2016
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trumping-the-super-youth-vote-too_us_58a219a7e4b0cd37efcfebc9
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Gen Z

millenial truely is the worst generation

>the majority of every generation voted Trump
Nice. Now compare that to voting trends among non-whites, where regardless of generation they're voting ~99% Dem.

check

Digits of truth.

How many of Gen Z could even vote in 2016? What's the dividing line for this source?

it's actually crushingly depressing to remember my generation as we were 15 years ago. so full of group cohesion, so white, so sober, so ready to inherit the world. young, enthusiastic, optimistic, genuinely happy and full of potential

from there it was just one shitty thing after another. by the time we entered the workforce there were tens of millions of third worlders who had shown up out of nowhere to "join" our cohort, forcing us to break our cohesion and abandon the whole hero narrative we were raised on. we weren't due to inherit the world; now we had a bunch of adopted brothers and sisters who we had to "share" it with.

not to mention the economy was fucked, real estate became unrealistically expensive, our nation and civilization had lost the respect of the world, and we lost our awe for our own government and founding myth

now imagine if you went back to paper ballots everywhere

I call bullshit
Gib source or you're a liar OP

DEPORT ALL UNSKILLED NATIVIST AMERICANS!

your parents neglected you to pursue their own dreams and never want any descendants to surpass their accomplishments... your ancestors are the villains.

This. What age cutoff are they using?

i recognise this. its from the latino heritage group or something. polled like 80k students. the graph is a little funny because it doesnt include the 26% that would have chosen not to vote.

so it was like 46% trump, 13% hilldawg, 14% other and 26% chose not to vote. if u make the graph only trump v hillary you get the 80/20 ratio.

also, trying to teach vocational skills to unskilled nativists is like getting water from a rock and a huge waste of taxpayer money.

Is gen Z even old enough to vote?

Gen Z, the most based generation in the last 100 years.

All of us here are millennial, dipshit. This culture war is being faught by us. All of the old fuckers are cuckservatives at best.

so its still a massive conservative swing, only kinda though. it doesnt factor in the cool factor.

highschool kids care only about whats cool. hillary was uncool, trump was very cool. so that factor does skew things.

Probably anyone born from 1995 - thats what most sources agree on although it rages from 93 - 96

why are millenials so cancer?

> Be Generation Z
> Realize what fuck ups your older siblings are
> Turn to the Internet for guidance
> Get red-pilled through Sup Forums and alt-media youtube channels
> reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Millennial grew up with TV
Gen Z grew up with the internet and meme magic

Can anyone confirm that this graph isn't made up?

1 year of Gen Z voted in favor of Trump

Wow, come back in 4-8 years when the rest of Gen Z can vote and lets see this again.

mmkay. I choose to trust you
let's be real here, unless Gen Z is a massive turnaround from the millenials, we're done for good

1995 baby. I consider myself the beginning of gen z. Expect fun from 2020 voting statistics

it's the retarded "gen Z is conservative" meme, so yes it's made up

its true, but skewed. checked for yourself
hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

its true. but its not necessarily about gen z being conservative.
its more like no one votes for hillary and some people vote for trump

by all accounts the turnaround is real. youtube is mostly responsible. tv is shit and internet alt media is killing it with gen z.
breitbart got the most amount of fb interactions than any other news outlet during 2016. consider that.

Sorry. Blame trophy for everyone culture

kek. brilliant troll.

>group of edgefags so unpopular they're in the very back of a class photo doing something ironically transgressive for attention
the key alt right demo

>high school heil
Nice.

it's the lefts fault for demonizing whites. They feel as though their backs are against the wall.

so much this. tv is dead and youtube killed it. now instead of watching some jew shit on the idiot box the are watching anything from pewds to jp to black pidgeon on youtube.

they are at the very back of the class photo because they are the tallest. theyd probably be popular jocks. they are being edgy because it is cool.
hitler did nothing wrong meme causes much triggering amoung the faculty and teases brainwashed thots. its a chad move.

fake

it's coming schlomo

its not fake

People who still use the word "based" ought to be shot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_salute

Alright, I found the source of the OP.

It's form the Hispanice Heritage Foundation, who made a study asking a few ten thousand US students how they'd vote

Link: hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

Relevant:
>Trump would win with first-time voters by a large margin, and with girls by a narrower margin. More than one in three participants said they would “choose not to vote.” Clinton would beat Trump among African Americans and Latinos by a large margin, and by a narrower margin with Asians. The Pulse Study on the Presidential Election also serves as a strong glimpse to the 2020 presidential elections when all participants will able to vote.

Whites:
>White:
48% Trump / 11% Clinton / 9% 3rd party candidate / 4% write-in candidate / 27% “I would choose not to vote in this election”
Obama job approval: approve (31%), disapprove (37%), no opinion (32%)
Direction of country – positive: yes (6%), no (61%), I don’t know (32%)
14% very engaged in politics / 48% somewhat engaged / 27% not very engaged / 11% not at all engaged
Top issues: economy (40%), education (37%), gun rights (32%), terrorism (22%)
Top news sources: Cable news (68%), parents (54%), social media sites (52%), online news (46%)

Full study here:
>public.tableau.com/profile/mycollegeoptions#!/vizhome/PresidentialPolling-Fall2016/PresidentialPolling2016

Article about the study in HuffPo:
>huffingtonpost.com/entry/trumping-the-super-youth-vote-too_us_58a219a7e4b0cd37efcfebc9

fuck the shills in this thread man.

politics is devolving into tribalism. its like the red vs blue from the byzantine empire. whites are recognising that the reds are our guys and the blues are the other guys. its not really about conservative v liberal.

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.=

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

fake news

i know you didn't get far enough in high school to take a class photo but the ones in front are the important students who want to be know as the center of the graduating class.

No, Baby Boomers were the worst generation to ever happen. Millenials suck, but they were raised by Boomers, and then shafted by them.

maybe they do it different over ur side. in my world, class photos are done by height out in the oval. tall at the back, and the front sit down. teacher stands to the side.
the photo shows these guys as pretty tall. they did it as a joke. an edgy joke. they got into the news, im pretty sure they reckon its hilarious.

They're not conservative. They have been told both sexes and all races are equal since birth.
And then they realize the laws are biased against whites and men, so when they quesrion that hypocrisy, the memellennials journalists think it means they're right wing.
>if everyone is equal why do we have quotas???
The above is not a traditionalist statement, it supposes that equality in that sense is actually real.
They're basically sargoys.

I'm entirely unapologetic for this faggot as a matter of fact it only shows that I have to work harder now.

God i wish i was just a few years younger so i could be apart of this rebellion

I need to check up on the kids in my high school

they're not going to sort a couple hundred people by height in a class photo, the front is filled with popular students and the back is filled with whoever is left. it's not complicated user.
>the photo shows these guys as pretty tall.
they're on the top step of the bleachers and you still can only barely see their heads. they're manlets like you.

>>gen z
>There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends, but demographers and researchers typically use the mid-1990s to mid-2000s as starting birth years. At the present time, there is little consensus regarding ending birth years.
I’m Gen Z then.

My school had over 300 in our graduating class and we still sorted by height.

In my class photo everyone just sat where they wanted.

the nerds weren't in the front or the back

>millennials most even split
>gen z dominated by trump votes
You can directly see how millennials being the most liberals directly influenced gen z to try and stop their shit.

Generation Z-yklon will do a great job in saving mankind.

congrats, most don't. the fact that most of the people doing it are grouped together likely means they're friends which makes the claim that they're sorted by height completely stupid.

Almost all large group photos are sorted by height

they're not autist. accept your lot as the weird outkast with a nazi obsession

Its the Trump meme. Honestly I feel like next go around these people will be more politically aware and you'll see a more even swing back to the blue.

I think you probably just went to a school for "special" people m8.

shoo ahmed.

sure thing meme flag

kek, this

>projecting this hard
Motherfucker, have you never taken a class picture? Go back to the jungle you fucking nigger.

>gen z
>born around the time of 9/11
>never knew a time where america was NOT at war
>nigger president is normal to them
>most likely to not watch legacy media
>get close to all information and entertainment online
>saw country get fucked over by great recession
>see soy based faggotry of older generations
>chinks gaining power, literal chinks
>know they will have to clean up this shit hole
Even the gen z females know something is seriously wrong